Who was most pathetic?

Who was most pathetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYSOjuGdmvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP

Duckie hooked up with prime Kristy Swanson, so not him.

You get the feeling that everything will work out for Rat in the end.

Gary probably ended up baking his own head in the pizza oven.

Definitely a trade-up.

Top right is that movie with the foreign chick who cucks him for his Chad friend right? That shit was so depressing.

She wasn't foreign in Last American Virgin.
She was the french girl in Better Off Dead.
In LAV, she's American.

but this is what Duckie looks like now

I think that movie gave me an NTR fetish.
I literally jacked off to the scene of her fucking chad while the cuckboy wanders around aimlessly looking for them.

and is a millionaire because of Two and a Half Men while Andrew McCarthy and Kristy Swanson are probably both on food stamps

youtube.com/watch?v=CYSOjuGdmvI

>Those stories about how Molly Ringwald hated him and kept trying to get him booted from the movie.

Ok, I feel differently now after rereading the synopsis. I can't shake that this has happened many times in real life. There was a similar movie, French or Italian I think, like this. Except the Chad accidentally kills his friend after cucking him.

>I did my be~est.

Are there any good recent virgin kinos?

Superbad is the closest to a "good" a coming of age teen sex romp has come since the 80s. And it didn't even have any tits in it.

turns out you can't make a movie with explicit teenage sex anymore

The alien looking chick got her titties out I thought at the end?

She most likely got a taste of his autism and fled the area.

thats not kino its poo

If it had been made in true 80s style she would have shown tits and bush while being deflowered and knocked up by a chad.

I know it's not, but it's the closest thing to an 80s coming of age movie made in the last 30 years. Movies about permavirgin adults don't have the same charm as movies about virgin teens trying to get laid.

What's charming about Seth Rogan smoking weed and going DUDE?

>superbad
>poo
nah, it is pretty good, minus hader and rogan it would be kino

Seth Rogan only has a small part, as a cop. You may be thinking of Pineapple Express.

Superbad is about Michael Cera and Jonah Hill as average high school students trying to get laid at a big party.