/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

FRENLO in blue Edition

bit less than 3 hours left, lads.

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8
(new pastebin, added music, the /tpg/ vids and the James Joyce stuff about Sheryl Lee)

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NEXT WEEK EAT
GARMONBOZIA PIZZA

with extra hot jalapeno
the diarrhea will be pain and sorrow

THIRD FOR JUMPING LAD

Pie!

Requesting ninja turtle frenlo group photo (1 Violet frenlo, 1 blue frienlo, 1 red frienlo, 1 orange frienlo)

so glad richard fucked this idiot up

the true waifu

Dougie Jones is my favorite character of all time. I get a big stupid grin on my face every time I think of how crazy it is for somebody like him to be a major character.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

>final day of vedderposting
Feels good.

Pearl Jam is shit anyways

I can't wait

Such a punchable face. It's infuriating

i too am a /just cheese/ guy

A DRUNK OCTOPUS WANTS TO FI-I-IGHT

K I N O G R A P H I E

Hahaha You'll see...

You'll see...

blue owl frenlo :)

We have one more week

Vedderposting spread to other non tp threads on Sup Forums. I have been seeing it more and more

Ointments and unguents tonight.

it's a free cuntreeeeeeeeeee

Lynch's comedy is so corny but in a good way

So, was Big Ed's reflection a glitch, bad editing, or what was it? I zoomed in on this pic. What do you see or think of this?

Make Twin Peaks Great Again

Eddie Vedder??????

that short silent moan, lol

David Bowie and Jumping Lad in a scene together today

screencap this

>TRUCK YOU
>TRUMP
>"It's a free cunt re!"
>hat

might actually be a thing

Go to the hardware store near your flat. And there you will find a rack of green rubber gardening gloves. One package will already be open, with only a right-handed glove inside. Purchase that package and place the glove on your right hand. Your right hand will then possess the power of an enormous pile driver. Once you've got the glove on, go to Twin Peaks, Washington, United States of America. And there, you will find your shovel.

I would NUT

haha

What is this "frenlo" thing anyways? Jumpingmanposter always says it but what the fuck

>"Ladies and gentlemen, The Roadhouse is proud to present the one and only: David Bowie!"
>footage of Jeffries shouting HELLGODBABYDAMNNO is clumsily chromakeyed and autotuned for 5+ minutes

Vedderchecked

What's his endgame?

can i get a quick rundown on vedder

god I can't wait for the Cole-Dougie meeting

He wrote a song named Out of Sand and David Lynch has a songwriting credit on it. It plays during the finale.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

He's the shittiest grunge frontman and no one should listen to him.

Honestly baffled this show was once broadcast on network tv

This is the 1990 woman of the year. Say something nice to her!

everyone i disagree with is reddit

t. assblasted redditor

Desperation will make you ok with broadcasting anything

thx friends

see

it did start out innocently enough. A mystery crime show about a young woman's death isn't anything strange, everyone just underestimated how LYNCHED they were gonna get.

Eddie Cheddar should get rundown.

Look, mom! I posted it again!

doUGie-kino is not going to end r-riight?

to her

are thise veils for her hands? The hell

not tonight, Dougie, not tonight

Is tonight the two hour finale or is that next week?

Two weeks from now

that was last week

>There a ACTUALLY people in this general who think coops getting his mind back tonight

>he didn't see the leaks
Vedderfags have one more week left.

Have people stopped talking about the Russian spoilers?

Through the darkness of futures past,
The magician longs to seed
One chance out between two worlds...
>Fuck... suck with me.
We lived among the people.
I think you say, feed & seed store.
We lived above it.
I mean it like it is... like it sounds.
I too have been touched by the devilish one.
Sign on the store roof...
Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed.
I took the entire sign off.
My name is CHUCK.
His name is SNEED.

Patrician taste waifu

Yeah it was a big deal at first, but it's pretty much a synopsis.

you want the russian spoilers, hmmm?

Serious question: if the original series had debuted today with absolutely nothing changed from the way it was in the 90s, Lynch and Frost free to do their own thing, would it have succeeded the way it did back in 90/91? More importantly, would the network still force Lynch to reveal the killer, or would they leave him and his crew alone to do their own thing? I'm trying to figure out if Twin Peaks was created at the wrong time and place or if network faggotry is consistent throughout time.

I like it that she somehow became or gal

Network faggotry will exist throughout all time and space. Lynch/Frost didn't get to do their full thing back then and this time around they only did because of the leverage Lynch had with his career and influence over the cast/crew. Even with all that it was delayed by a year.

fuck this is tempting, not gonna peak though
how are these legit?

*Our gal

Second season would definitely not be as long.

well, as far as the storylines itself, I think they'd be given more freedom. Early 90s was that weird period where you slowly started getting more shows that had more than a two-parters worth of continuity and Twin Peaks came just at the start of that, so people got antsy about the killer not being revealed very quickly. But like this user said, Networks can still fuck you over badly. It really depends where Twin Peaks would be shown nowadays and if it could pull in the numbers shows similar to that do.
if the episode description for tonight's episode is legit, then the rest are true as well. The same russian site also posted the description for episode 12 early, and it ended up being true.

yo DICE on Showtime looks legit

Daily reminder that nobody forced Lynch to reveal Laura's killer, they only convinced him it was the only way to save the show's ratings. Lynch likes his shekels just as much as the next jew

The first season was pretty good. I'm planning on keeping my Showtime subscription for the second after Twin Peaks is done.

won't be able to watch it live unless someone streams it on fucking youtube and I manage to get an hour long break at work

VEDDERFAGS TO BE PUBLICLY LYNCHED IN T-MINUS 104 MINUTES

I REPEAT

VEDDERFAGS TO BE PUBLICLY LYNCHED AND SHAMED IN T-MINUS 104 MINUTES

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I skipped out on this week of shitposting because of the leaks, did I miss much?

Vedderchecked double dubs

no

not really, a lot more Laura/Audrey posting and Vedderfags desperately trying to pretend they won't get LYNCHED next week. Also some autistic baiting between us and the got general.

You'll see...

Pete goes fishing

Kek

Can you guys red pill me on the arm?

based international counter-vedderfag leakposter

Dougie Jones

Michael J. Anderson is an upstanding member of society whose portrayal of the Arm in Twin Peaks was the highlight of the show also David Lynch raped his daughter

Wish a girl would give me this look

is it true that this is a dig at lara flynn boyle?

Thank Dougie, /tpg/.