ITT movies you dragged your family to seeing when you were a kid and now want to apologize for

ITT movies you dragged your family to seeing when you were a kid and now want to apologize for

sorry mom and dad, pokemon 2000 was especially garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohwa-4HZQi0
youtube.com/watch?v=h5sEJfkHbvc
youtu.be/yStEOodPgYk
youtu.be/kplAEskJHzY
youtube.com/watch?v=tcM9cWt7US4
youtube.com/watch?v=fDkKX50q9HU
poohadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Thomas_and_Twilight_Sparkle's_Adventures_of_Doogal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chronicles of Riddick

>pokemon 2000 was especially garbage
wrong.

that first YuGiOh movie with the blue pyramid
I dragged my grammy gram to watch it with me, and she mentioned to my parents that it was one of the worst things she had ever seen. My mommy is mostly honest with me, so she told me that a couple weeks later. I was a mature young lad, so I could understand why grammy grams felt the way she did. She didn't own any cards, so she felt left out.

The Entei one is great.

But 2000 and 3 are Kino

Final Fantasy movie.

You should just apologize for existing desu

>Grandma took me to see 2000
>After the movie, she enjoyed seeing it so much with me they later surprised me and got me the gold/silver gameboy color and pokemon silver. Wasnt my birthday or anything....Always did things like this for my spoiled ass. They passed away semi recently. I miss them a lot. Feelin the feelz.

Had my 9th birthday party at the movie theater, all my little friends saw Pokemon 2000. My dad just told me last year he remembered that birthday and reminded me how painful it was to sit through it.

All of those 3 are good.

Spy Kids 3D: Game Over for 10th birthday. Nobody fucking wanted to see that shit but I dragged my parents, adult sister, and her husband to see it (along with her kids). It was back when 3D was with red/cyan glasses and gave everyone literal headaches.

Feels bad man

reminder
parents love to go see trash with their kids
;_;

The yugioh movie

These 3 were the best and need proper releases. The product pictured in op is dub-only and gets rid of the Pikachu shorts.

I remember seeing Pokemon 2000 in the theaters. My parents got me the soundtrack afterwards, and I remember me having them replay this song when driving:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohwa-4HZQi0
I cringe looking back.

>tfw my parents took me to see R rated movies from the time I was 5

this shit

I only ever watched good movies.

underrated

Unironically this
first one is obviously a cash grab, but the those first two sequels were pure unadulterated kino

>a post on Sup Forums made you unironically think "cute"

When this came out in 2006 I was 12. I should have been aware, I wasn't THAT little. But I made them watch it anyways.

I'm sorry pa, forgive me please

The first 3 Pokemon movies were written by Takeshi Shudo (one of the better pokemon writers)
Also, the japanese dialogue in the first movie is better than the dub.

Oh yeah, I remember that. I was crazy about the 2nd Spy Kids movie, rewatched it countless times

rugrats movie

2000 was great you nigger.

my mom cried during every pokemon movie i brought her to see lol

STOP BRINGING MEMORIES BACK

I got in trouble before my babysittrr took me to see this, i think they were bullshitting to avoid taking me. dont blame them

Retard. All the first 3 Pokemon movies are good.

My little brother really wanted to see the third Pokemon movie. I considered myself a kid that had outgrown the sort of kiddie tv show that had a neat moral lesson every 20 minutes. I eventually went with my brother, but not without putting on airs of superiority over the film.
In spite of this, I was pretty engrossed. It was a pretty fun adventure film.
Learned a lesson about giving things a chance and not pretending I was above them without knowing what they were.
I have since forgotten that lesson now that I have Sup Forums to tell me what to think.

>Mew was originally intolerant of human technology, to the point that he hated clones and saw Mewtwo as an abomination, inferior in every way to him
>In the dub, he accepts Mewtwo as an equal, believing in peace and harmony and shit
Why did they change it?

>2000 was almost 20 years ago

This is true suffering. I still remember which card I got, it was that pink fuzzbal.

>falling for the 3d meme before 3d was mainstream
I'll apologise right away.

>godzilla ang lee
>mighty ducks cartoon movie
>rugrats in paris

i feelt totally ashamed toeven ask my parents to take me to yu gi oh

went to see kino with friends

dumb frogpo-
>mfw it's actually true

This song sounds like a parody

I'm a massive autist who still adores Pokemon and even I never saw any of the movies. Do any of them actually hold up?

youtube.com/watch?v=h5sEJfkHbvc

I thought the 3rd movie was good.

I saw this when I was 12 too. At least I knew it was shit after.

This book taught me to be critical of the media I consume. Even as a stupid teenager I could realize that it was a complete ripoff of Star Wars.

The first 3 are solid.

you must have been one retarded kid. Even I knew not to drag my parent to see that tripe.

Me and by friend were big Pokemon fans, anti-Yugioh 100% but my Mom offered to take us so we went. I remember enjoying it, they gave us cards when we bought the tickets, but I don't remember a single fucking thing about the movie. The only one I can probably say that about.

Rugrats meets wild thorneberries
Ant bully
Fantastic four

The entei one was the worst

The first 3 are kino. 4Ever and Heroes are comfy as fuck and worth watching if you're a Pokemon fan even if just for the atmosphere. The Jirachi movie is alright. Those are the only one's I've seen but I heard okay things about the Arceus and Hoopa movies.

more like ITT people without siblings because your family hates you, and your grandparent hates your mom or dad, so you never got relatives of your age.

Meanwhile, in the real world, our older brothers/sisters and cousins took us to watch the pokemon movie, while the grown ups watched something else.

I pity your life, OP

spy kids 2 and 3

My parents bought the 3 soundtrack and played it on basically every car ride, they were good sports about it

Top tier tracks:
youtu.be/yStEOodPgYk
youtu.be/kplAEskJHzY

Actually I watched these recently as well as the one with Suicune and the animation in them with the traditional combined with the CG is pretty beautiful.

The Mewtwo breaking out of the lab scene from the first one is also probably the best scene in any of these movies.

Sounds good, maybe I'll give them a shot. Thanks.

As forgettable as most YA trash.

not even close

I got my parents to rent the Matrix Reloaded and we all sat down together to watch it...

When we got to the Zion rave scene my mom got up and left without saying a word. It was fucking awkward

tfw the Eragon movie, instant regrets.

AHA I GOT SHINING DRAGON

FAGGOT !!

Sorry mom

My Dad said it was the best sleep he ever had.

My dad did the exact same thing when watching Johnny Depp's Charlie and the Chocolate factory. About half way through he got up and walked out. Afterwards he said it was a pile of shit.

this actually wasn't too bad

I remember watching this on a streaming site in the early days of all the streaming shit and I still felt ripped off.

unironically a nicely-written post

wish i could talk like that

is that hard to figure out? maybe i'm not giving kids enough credit but that's definitely something that would've just weirded me out at the time. or maybe i wouldn't even care, probably would've flown over my head

I remember my mom telling to me and my cousin when i was a kid that she hated that movie and that she enjoyed way more when she took us to watch Dragon Ball movies.

Never watched 2 and 3 at the threathre but I do remember waiting in line for the first one. I rememebr getting the cards. After the pikachu short at the start. I thought it was over already. According to my brother, I wanted to leave half-way through.
Re-watched them all years later. Somehow I enjoyed them later than when I was a kid.

I rewatched the first pokemon recently and actually called my mom afterwards to apologize and ask what she thought

Spice World

My Dad still teases me about it

Thomas and the magic railroad.
To this day I am still humiliated

>The fucking Scratch and Sniff card you get for certain scenes in the movie

Holy fuck 2003 was a different time, the memories. I'm sorry mom and dad.

3 is great you fagget

>The entei in the third movie wasn't even real, it was just a bunch of unown that merged together and used psychic powers to change appearance into it

>really wanted to see The Phantom Menace as a kid
not really my fault

My mom made me think that Twilight was a Dracula-type movie before we watched it with my two female cousins who were in town... I should have looked it up online.

But didn't you love the baseball scene?

That's actually the part of the movie I liked least. At this point, I was trying to find places to look besides the screen because I couldn't leave the theater. This experience was the closest I've ever been to the Ludovico Technique in A Clockwork Orange.

My favorite part was this scene. I wish the whole movie was about their original meeting and experiences (without all of the terrible vampire traits, classic Dracula style rules):

youtube.com/watch?v=tcM9cWt7US4

I asked for Twilight for my birthday when I was 15 because all I knew about it was that there were vampires and werewolves, so I assumed it was an Underworld type movie. I never heard people talk about it and didn't have the internet to look it up. Partway through it I told my mom it was a chick flick and she said 'I could've told you that'. Years later I'm still mad that she didn't warn me.

THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND
HOW WE COMMUNICATE

I noticed this is a partially deleted scene just now from the description... The only scene I thought I liked wasn't even in the movie.

Here's the actual scene, complete with stupid filters which I didn't remember and unnecessary cuts back to the glittering asshole and the wet mop:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDkKX50q9HU

I'm sorry user. :(

i didnt see the film or ask for the DVD, but i had the exact same line of thinking as you. i just thought it was an action monster movie with teens.

I'm sorry grandma :( we should've watched Curious George instead

Also, while looking for the pic, I stumbled across this thing. Jesus Christ, what a wiki

poohadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Thomas_and_Twilight_Sparkle's_Adventures_of_Doogal

Yugioh movie. even as a punk ass kid I knew how shit it was, it was embarrassing. nothing like the anime.

but hey at least I got Blue Eyes Shining Dragon from the promotional packs.

2000 is the best Pokeflick to this date

They used to show this from time to time on Cartoon Network. I don't know why.

I took my dad to see The Last Airbender.
Biggest regret of my life.

>godzilla (1998)
>the hey arnold movie
>the jimmy neutron movie
I remember my family wanted to see the movie what lies beneath but I acted like a pussy and said it was going to be too scary, so I talked them into godzilla instead. I remember during a big action sequence I looked over at my dad and he was asleep. I'm sorry

Fuck off

how about movies we saw as kids that still kick ass years later

>Dragon ball Evolution

My family never took *me* to the movies, I think I saw this pets movie with a friend when I was like 9 and that was it, anything else was something they wanted to see or they didn't care. So I guess I'm not sorry about anything.

>that fag who preferred digimon over pokemon

I like pokemon more. But the digimon movie was god tier, while the pokemon ones went from decent too dumb

The first Rugrats movie is the worst of them but they're all great

learn how to greentext properly, grandma's boy