budget reasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKSKxQcyYdE
youtube.com/watch?v=-t13gCrHLlw
youtube.com/watch?v=lF4LwfpAr90
youtube.com/watch?v=qt9t2bryUeY
youtube.com/watch?v=OrbOmOyp18o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

different class/species of engineers. we'll see the god-tier engineers in the next movie when an engineer SWAT team goes to war with david and his xenomorph army

will there even be another movie?

Reminder this is what magical dragons should look like, the wings are pointless.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKSKxQcyYdE
Even then there'd still be dipshits like this though.
youtube.com/watch?v=-t13gCrHLlw
From comments:
Nathaniel Peter3 months ago
My soul said that a man grabbed that snake's tail and threw it into the air and captured it in the camera to fool us as if it is flying. Nothing can fly unless it has wings or powers of God to levitate.

Examples of magical flying dragons!

Chinese Dragons Fly By MAJICK!
youtube.com/watch?v=lF4LwfpAr90
youtube.com/watch?v=qt9t2bryUeY
Majick Flying DRAGONS!
youtube.com/watch?v=OrbOmOyp18o

FUCK YOU GRRM!

A different caste.

>bunch of hairlets pissed at humanity
get over it fags

>this is the "hurr durr Aliens sucked" crowd

THEY WERE SEEDED HUMANOIDS JUST LIKE HUMANS YOU FUCKING CRETINS.

that sounds so bad

Aren't these just another humanoid descendant of the Engineers in the same vein as humanity?

No doubt the Engineers seeded many worlds which resulted in various humanoids.

>going 'up' is pointless

where are the females?

no, this was the engineer's home planet. at the end of prometheus shaw asks david to take them to their home planet 'paradise'.

The planet is called "paradise" so one should assume cooking dinner.

SHOW ME YOUR HONOR
NO, YOUR OTHER HONOR

Why do asians look different to blacks? They're all human right?

>being this fucking dumb

End yourself senpai

Bushmen look like Asians

great rebuttal.

Even amongst Gods there's bound to be Chads and Betas.

these are the civies.the sheep

the engineers were the wolves, send to complete their mission.

the sheep thought the wolves returned and celebrated them.

They are on the technician planet...

Pretty sure this is supposed to be a female

I think it's obvious that the engineers we see here are the average joe of the species, compared to the genetically engineered "perfect" ones

They are seeded humanoids. NOT engineers. This was stated in the novelization.

Stop spreading bullshit.

Novels don't mean shit, especially with Ridley Scott behind the camera making everything up as he goes along.

the novel is not canon

>novelization
you mean authorised fanfiction

Wrong. Its canon.

Sneed's seeded humanoids. Formally Chuck's

So what was with the end of Prometheus and the prologue thing to Covenant saying they were going to find the Engineers?

Space docks are in the shitty part of town

>A different caste.
I see what you did there.

Aliens: Colonial Marines is canon too, right?

Can't fucking believe that shit is cannon, fuck ridley scott

>she is taking dick from all the others

awww yisss

They clearly didnt find them. Instead David went full chaotic evil.

>ad absurdum

Youve been schooled. Now fuck off.

Novel dont in to cannon

Why is engineer rule 34 not a thing

kek

>At PAX East 2012, Gearbox Software's Community Manager confirmed that the game is considered an official part of the Alien franchise's canon by 20th Century Fox

Yeah sure

They were the nigger species of Engineer. Aryan David was cleansing their planet of racial impurity.

I believe the class argument. It's like Gatacca, if a species became proficient with genetic engineering, they would definitely apply it to themselves and split into "natural" and "engineered" classes. These were the pleb class who were currently on their equivalent of Sup Forums

Are you the spider/drider autist?

Absolutely nobody cares.

And?

What's the go here

lol no. alien covenant made it clear : engineer are burry with prometheus.

I dunno, that doesn't happen on Erf.

they are not engineers. david is crazy, he didn't go to the engineer planet. hence they are smaller. also explains why they are all outside worshipping the return of the alien ship. they were primitive religious folk similar to what humanity was two thousand years ago. did ridley himself say the original engineer on earth was literally jesus christ?

why else would those 'engineers' on the planet go crazy for a 2000 year old ship returning (that's how long it was dormant in prometheus)

Thank you for providing the perfectly logical explanation that all the autists will then argue with, because it wasn't explicitly called out in the movie's dialogue.

no, there are extras where david says that all he needs now is 'his queen'.

hes going to use the colonists to produce the ultimate queen alien, and the queen is going to kill david. it completes the cycle of 'creation kills creator' which is the whole theme behind the alien series now.

Why did the Sneeded humanoids worship (Formally Chucks) shit??

Wait so they're actually humans that evolved on a different planet?

>implying anyone with an IQ above 90 couldnt figure that out after watching it once

For the hundreth time in this thread:

YES

it is hinted at by the scene with davids reflection being warped when hes cutting his hair (indicating hes fucking nuts). on top of that theres the scene where he misquotes that line and walter has to correct him.

humans have barely touched space tech and yet our skies are filled with hundreds of satellites. there's already cities with tens of millions of people living in them. yet these super advanced engineers are a bunch of cavemen in primitive clothing living in some small city that looks like it was built during the time of jesus christ? and they suddenly don't care that a ship that has been lost in a weapons facility suddenly comes out of nowhere after 2000 years and decides to say hello?

This is why I love the last two alien films. They are pure kino, and the fans arguing is pure autism.
Delicious!

This movie sucks. Everything sucks. Some one kill me please I can't do it anymore.

Here's a better question; why did the engineers give humans a map to a bio warfare facility?

Maybe this is weird, but the woman on the right looks like a mom and for some weird reason I have some urge to hug her and feel loved by her.

I'm white btw

It's planned, but will probably get canned

It's Ridley Scott, I don't think they'll do that to him at this stage in his career.

they look so british

u wot m8? ill punch u up the conk i swear on me mum

damn Erf budget cuts

They were the indians of their planet

>Planet of football hooligans