YOU KNOW WHAT'S BUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHITTTTT

YOU KNOW WHAT'S BUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHITTTTT

No but your fAce is bullshit to me

Id like to know more about the origin of this image.

AVGN series

The left.

That has nothing to do with AVGN you mongoloid.

the series went to shit after he was introduced

this.
Just fucking no, no one wants to see this fucking scary ass mask

>spoon feeding
go back

what is this, please tell me noel felding is making comfy yet edgy comedy to the quality of the few good mighty boosh episodes

>EVERYONE MUST BE A PRO KINOCINEMATOGRAPHIC EXPERT AND HAVE AN ENCYCLOPEDIC KNOWLEDGE OF EVERYTHING LIKE ME

YOU KNOW WHAT'S BUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHITTTTT, IF YOU LET YOUR WIFE ENJOY HER OWN BODY WITH OTHER MEN YOU ARE CONSIDERED LESS OF A MAN AND EVEN CALLED A KEK

I get where youre coming from which is why you have to go back.

>comes to website where people with deep interests in topics lurk 24/7
>questions why we know information about said topic

Congratulations on being a member of a secret club. Sup Forums has never been that, so I don't know what you're doing here.

>deep interest in topics
>it's actually just knowledge of youtuber drama

I should, it would only benefit me to leave this place and the same applies to you, but I won't and neither will you

It really is your time user, just leave.

it really has been though. most of us hang out irl and shitpost to confuse idiots like you. you have no idea what goes on behind the curtains and we will keep it that way because you are stupid.

No.

i don't know what drama you are talking about i just know where that pic is from because i've been around the internet. this thread is BULLLLSHIT im out.

Good. Stay out, tripFAGGOT.

Wow okay, you got me. Im totally confused now. I'll just be on my way. Bye and stuff...

My older brother used to watch these videos and memorize each and every rant when we were little.

I remember him once yelling the rant about shoelaces at me and how they always come untied. He was getting really angry and aggressive about it and I was really scared. I remember him beating me pretty bad afterwards.

And now I'm here on Sup Forums.