What are Sup Forums's thoughts about The Leftovers?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts about The Leftovers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice meme.
i loved it, one the better shows i've seen in the last few years. The thing that drove me to watch it was the compelling plot (the rapture) and what kept me in was the great actors and characters, aswell as the symbolism and the fucking awesome choices and incorporation of songs.
Peter Theroux does an amazing job aswell.

What the fuck happened

Really good question.

all le polls are le rigged

trump was never that popular. Hillary was just unpopular enough to turn dems away from voting for her

>I hurt myself today

The DNC fucked up big time. Democrats have always been the party of racism and deceit. They shouldn't have cut Bernie off.
youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

>I covfefe myself today, to see if I still heel

I finished it a few weeks ago and can't remember the last time I burned through a show so quickly. Seriously good stuff. The last season was so fucking good too holy shit. Every episode felt like a different tv show. I loved the Nora and Matt focused episodes and like everyone else, the genius Kevin's fantasy episodes. My only issues were them basically dropping Tommy and Jane and also Laurie being brought back. I thought her suicide was such a good end.

Whoops wrong picture

Oversampling democrats. The exact same thing that happened before the election. The fact that they are STILL doing this, and have learned literally nothing, is so relieving as a Trump supporter because it is almost a guaranteed 2020 win for us.

this is what drumpfcucks actually believe

>still supporting the Kushner/Ivanka administration

Back to r/the_donald

>not going to Sup Forums to discuss politics

Damnit OP we could have had a Leftovers thread if you had chosen a different image

The Clinton camp was literally asking for oversampling to fuel media hype. You saw how well that turned out.

>80% = 100%
Why are drumpfcucks unable to understand that improbable events can actually happen? Are they just too fucking stupid?

Yes

There is a difference between improbable situations and intentionally misleading data you fucking idiot.

Altering polls doesn't help candidates. In fact the democrats were trying to overplay Trump's strength in order to scare democrats not to stay home in the case that it's a close election, which it ended up being.

Turn out was shit because democrats weren't excited about Hillary, not because all the polling agencies were secretly skewing with the polls for Hillary. And I'm not saying that in the sense that "conspiracy theories are always wrong and are only subscribed to by idiots" but in the sense that it's completely illogical to skew with polls for either candidate in any position, as you just said yourself.

I mean Hillary had like 12% better approval ratings on the election day. Still negative but way above Trump.

either approval polls means jackshit (my opinion - the personality has become divorced from the policy and results) or there is something wrong with them

Not to mention that there ARE polling agencies that get caught skewing polls, and it'd be unlikely that the people who analyze the data and then deduce if it was skewed or not would be unable to detect it for only some of the polling agencies, considering that it's only a matter of math to figure out whether numbers are altered and not a matter of insider information or spying.

And to say that democrats have a monopoly on polling agencies while republicans have hardly any "working" for them? Completely unreasonable and unlikely.

Reminder that Nora lied

Hillary and Donald were just two extremely dislike-able candidates, there's nothing wrong about approval ratings--they do mean something.

bump

>PA hate Trump

This what stupid brainwashed libcucks actually believe. People hate what been going on with all the statue vandilsm lately. Trump will easily win again.