So

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pi9PwiMZB8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love talking about what an unfunny hack Stephen is, but Colbert threads always turn into 5 people arguing about Trump and Hillary rather than talking about how awful this show is.

dead meme

drumpflets think based Steve verbally choke slamming Drumpf on national television with a cool and collected demeanor is embarrassing.

it's still big on Sup Forums

...Ted Cruz

Just like the show

If Trump supporters were capable of feeling embarrassment, they wouldn't be Trump supporters

Has any good meme originated from there?

BONALD BORK

Trump

true

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFT!

It took seven replies before the fag showed up.

He looks hard to tackle for his age.
He probably has some decent foot work.

BRINDOLF BLUMPFFFFFF

DRTRRUUUUUUMMMMMMM,MMMMPHHHGGGGG

praising le kek and shadilaying my fellow MAGApede!

What are the wittiest Colbert one liners?

>Repeal and replace is getting, uh, ass and kicked.
>*audience applauds*

LMAO

merely a coincidence goy

These threads are great because it shows just how frustrated trump supporters get over people who don't support trump. And Colbert has never seen a single one of their crying and complaints despite the millions of generated shitposts and millions more veins burst as they sit in their chair on the computer angrily shaking at the concept of someone making fun of their beloved president and becoming increasingly rich and famous of it, while trumptards face the reality of a 32% approval rating that just keeps sinking every day.

"You must be shapeless, formless, like water." -Ted Cruz

(you)

GILDORF BLOUMPHHHHHHHHHH

But then how does one shapeshift?

TRUNDLE... BUMP?

more than Sup Forums

>L-look at this ugly person! You don't want to have the same opinion as HIM, do you?
Is there a more Jewish tactic? How much of a fucking insecure beta are you that your political opinions are swayed so easily?

Triggered libcuck thread

this

stay mad

that's just a coincidence. pay no attention to this goy

Are you serious? Sup Forums has far surpassed baneposting-era Sup Forums in terms of production in the last 2 years.

Sup Forums is still a strong second, but Sup Forums reigns supreme

DRUMPF

DONALDO

GLOGNARF BRAUGHNPPPPPPPPTTTTTTHH

...Bane...

>what if we were like the news, but less funny and more biased?

DONARUDO-KUN

Two scoops memes are pretty good

it's literally all these discord spammers have

if you call them out on it they have no arguments at all, just shitty strawmen and more of the same stale pictures

the left really cant meme for shit

Because nobody watches it, and its a critique of """""""""""""""""""""""""""""Comedy""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" at large rather than just Colbert specifically' in that its so left leaning and unfunny that it no longer requires any kind of thought out criticism.

tldr KLOMPF

You mean besides "Smug anime girl wears MAGA cap" and Pepes made to look like Trump?

Sup Forums has been shit for years now m8. The Zimmerman trial was the last good thing Sup Forums ever did.

Sup Forums only surpassed Sup Forums during the election.
Now that the election is done and the r/the_donald faggots have taken over, the board has stagnated beyond belief.

The humor is calling him by his unwesternized name because he hates immigration despite being the son of an immigrant that changed his name to avoid discrimination.

Thats just even more unfunny.

>immigrants now are equivalent to immigrants then

I'll call it in.

I thought it was because it was vaguely german sounding so trump a cheap way to insinuate he's a nazi

He made fun of Leibowitz so he got his attack dog Colbert to start the DRUMPF meme

youtube.com/watch?v=pi9PwiMZB8U

DAAARBOOOGRUUƙUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFFFFT!

Sup Forums and its predecessors were good alternative news source until all the Zimmerman reddit influx, the redditors over there now just circlejerk about Trump, e-celebs and don't know the firdt thing about history or politics.

Only redditors blame the drop in Sup Forums's quality on Reddit. Maybe you should go back there.

seems like the jews are the true master race

It's pretty clear that there is a massive reddit overlap since 2011-2012, I have never been to reddit myself since I was on Sup Forums long before it went mainstream, I don't even have twitter or facebook.

The last good meme Sup Forums had was half a decade ago when they had employment threads and created the "Into the trash it goes" thing.

I haven't lurked the board in years. Do they talk about job seeking anymore?

>meme
You're part of the problem, I hope you realize that.

Zorgonalt Brumglenumpf... I mean... really?

I don't think into the trash it goes started on Sup Forums

GONKL SUNKF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>You're part of the problem, I hope you realize that.
Yes, I do. That's why I stopped browsing after the Trayvon Martin fiasco. Sup Forums was getting too unfocused due to tolerated sliding and I wasn't capable of offering anything good to their discussions anymore.

It did. It was started by people posting pictures Penn Jillette with greentexts about throwing away terrible job applications.

Spoiler, the show itself is nothing but Trump talk.

ZORF

DORDUMPUS

BRINKLEBRANKLE BROMPF!

PONLAD PRUMPFT

RUFFLE RUFF

ZIRENKENWUNKFUFFLESCHMORTQ!

FINKLE FLORMPF

MY POWERS HAVE DOUBLED SINCE WE LAST MET, GREMPF

>Zimmerman verdict was 4 years ago

i wonder if its one guy or a few different guys who make these threads

>"Daughters" is a paternalistic and demeaning way to refer to women.
>Daughters
>Paternalistic
No fucking way

>legal immigrant changes name to better assimilate to American culture
>this is a bad thing

I'M NOW IMUNE TO SCOOPS, ZRUMPF!

>implying Sup Forums doesn't have the best memes on the website

>German name
>unwesternized

You're a muppet

So what the fuck are you meant to call your daughters? My child that happens to be a woman? Oh shit can't do that, just assumed their gender. My XX chromosome carrying child?

Drumpf. They actually spammed and discovered his historical name becore Oliver.

his show is good though

Oh boy. That image made me really want to take a nap. Why dont we all skip the image and just get to bed. All this political hub-bub has made me so tired. Im going to sleep and so should you.

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy ?

Seething Drumpfkins.

>psyop

He said meanies about their God Emperor

>tag everybody i disagree with and call them virgins
literally 0/10 bait

Donald trump

two sides

>based colbertposting is back
there's still hope for this board

TWO SIDES!

Doompaul, Jaffa Calling, Too smart to win, and the 45th President of the United States are the best Sup Forums memes.

>cancer having a remission is suddenly a good thing

Scoops

Okay this one is funny.

>all shit ones
Just confirming the bias that Sup Forums is a shithole