Please lose 60lbs by tomorrow

>please lose 60lbs by tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a87SkHd77Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=JO-6gPT6tcs
youtube.com/watch?v=BU4vnfgbD2g
theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/03/child-obesity-rising-again-nhs-report-reveals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this fat faggot could lose weight by sitting on his fat ass and not eating 14 pizzas a day

So the doctor wants him to take a shit?

>Dr Now being an asshole to innocent people suffering from genetics

What the fuck is his problem?

His dad should just give him 2 bottles, one with water and one empty, and leave him there for a few months.

how does he find shirts that fit him?

>WTF how was I supposed to know!?

It looks like a fairly normal shirt and his belly is in his trousers, which were probably made from a marquee.

Why don't his family just stop bringing him food, they're as responsible as he is at this point

Undiagnosed Mental Illness that runs through every member of the family. Thats what all these families have in common. The Parents especially.

He shops at Bovine Barry's Barnyard Outfitters

NOOOOOOOO
OWUH
DON'T LET MUH LAYGZ GO

Now try to imagine how his piss tastes.
[Spoiler]like pizza[/spoiler]

When the fuck is the new season starting?I fucking loved watching fatkino with Sup Forums, i miss it

Blacked.com is kino

>try to lose weight
>order pizza
>get kicked out for gaining weight
>WOWWWWW

>looking for someone who can help

I'd help him by jamming a brick on the car's accelerator and having it speed over a cliff

>Lock him up in the basement
>Put a salad and a bowl of rice in 2 times a day
>???
>Profit

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PICK EM UP

>it's a Steven falls out of a moving golf cart episode

What an embarrassing post. You just know whoever wrote this immediately closed the tab and won't be coming back.

Which episode was this?

sauce please. I want to hear him scream.

Imagine being the guy who has to apply the censors on this show. Your entire life is spent staring at the worst grossest parts of the most awful people alive.

what the fuck
I NEED A SAUCE
I WANT MORE GORE LIKE THIS

>Best guess for this image: fun

/fit/ here

We love/hate this fucking show and James was our star last season

POP OFF JAMES!

Looks like a fucking phoneposter. He probably closed and went back to Sup Forums with all the other newfag phoneposters.

POP OFF JAMES!

fat kino is back baby

YAMERO

Tbf you can easily lose that amount of weight really fucking fast if you're that obese.

t. JUST'd my shit to 280 and lost 80 in ~ 2 months. Then another 50 over the next 4.

Honestly, how the fuck does this happen? No one can get so fat to the point they are immobile unless there is someone enabling them. Every time I watch one of these shows there is always some creepy mother in the kitchen cooking them fatty food.

Honestly at that point you should just starve yourself, your body will just eat all the fat off thats what its there for. You would just need a shit ton of water and vitamins.

POP OFF JAMES

>I lost 130 lbs in 6 months

You must have used unhealthy/unconventional means, losing that much weight in 6 months doesn't sound healthy at all.

At that weight it's not. Most likely he was actually heavier when he started.

>Implying getting to 280 pounds is healthy

literally in every Wal-Mart

ha ha fuck

that's not what he was implying at all retard

Dammit. POP OFF JAMES!

why did James' legs hurt anyways?

you are pretty dumb

MUH LAYGS

Fucking hell, i was at 280lbs to begin with as well but i lost 120lbs over the course of 11 months. Have also kept it off for almost a year. Did you starve yourself or something? Cause i just went on a strict diet and did shit tons of cardio twice daily.

POP OFF JAMES!

Most people like this could lose 20 lbs in a month just by switching from soda to water or sparkling water. Even diet soda FFS

>Be fat monster man for years
>LOL, don't do it for 6 more months to get better. That's not good for you!

Wtf is wrong with these people
I'm a chubby fucker but I don't get how you can get that fat to the point your legs are necrotic

What the hell are these mental gymnastics?

Imagine the smell

You have to eat a British diet of deep fried candy and toast sandwiches.

someone post the kino edit

most of Sup Forums probably doesn't have to imagine it

After last night with your mom, all I have to do is smell my fingers, and the ceiling

Elaborate

>POP OFF JAMES!

It's almost certainly mental illness.

POP OFF JAMES

youtube.com/watch?v=a87SkHd77Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=JO-6gPT6tcs
youtube.com/watch?v=BU4vnfgbD2g

The dude is mentally ill. He needs mental help.

Bullshit. Unless Australian sausages are over 50% filler making them the worst on the planet, there's no way this was the result of sausages. Fat and protein do not store as fat without carbohydrates to trigger an insulin response.

POP OFF JAMES!

does someone have the vertical about some fat cunt in hospital and the doctor asking do you know how much it costs for you to be here and the fat cunt says how is that my problem I dont pay for it etc.

it was probably bread and sausages

Mental illnesses are bullshit, what he needs is a good beating. I bet he has never experience any real struggle in his life.

It would make sense if it were bread and sausages, more bread than sausages.

My god, is this what burgerland has degenerated into? I didn't realize it was this bad.

OBSESSED

Maybe if you weren't so obsessed with burgers, you'd have room to talk shit, fatso

theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/03/child-obesity-rising-again-nhs-report-reveals

>tfw this guy has a gf
>tfw you're a kvfag
FOR WHAT PURPOSE LORD

I bet your filthy Europoor mouth watered when you typed the word "burger", didn't it?

>be 315lb for the past 20 years
>doctor tells me to lose weight or i die
>i am 265lb and going by just eating healthy
>feel better than all my life
>it was so easy
fat people need to be told they die for them to do something you gotta tell it harsh and not SUGAR COAT IT

Leave him alone, he has to eat burgers because he's no longer allowed pork due to the religion of peace.

so fucking glad I got my shit in order and started losing weight. down 30 pounds in two months. all you FUCKING have to do is count calories. It's the easiest thing on the world. I can eat 2300 calories and lose 1.5 lbs a week. 2300 calories is huge. you could have half a large pizza every day for dinner if you wanted.

these people are either supremely ignorant or have mental issues.

KEK
>implying fatties will eat anything that isn't covered in sugar

Arin and Suzy really let themselves go

FUCK OFF JAMES

She looks British. Is her fanny smelly?

I admit that I've beat off to several people from this show. I wouldn't expect you guys to understand, but some people put on weight better than others, where it goes to, I mean. An ideal episode is where I get to see a woman that's got a good enough face and a nice, marshmallow body that's not too asymmetrical or lumpy, with the money shots being their bare bodies, a side view, a back view, and maybe some shots of them wriggling in pain to get into/out of a chair or into a car. Hearing them talk about how hard it is to be that big over those clips is even better. I mute it the second they start talking about skin/hygiene issues.

Instant boner-kill is when they mention that they were molested or raped, which seems to be quite a few of them, so I feel like shit when they bring it up and I can't jack it anymore. Some of my favorites have to be the ones with Nikki, Dottie (bitch put on 30 lbs AFTER meeting Dr. Nowzaradan and got up to 675, got wedged in the supermarket), and Joe (the 800 lb'er, the bisexual part of me really comes out when it comes to huge fat guys with low self-esteem).

>got wedged in the supermarket
???

t. 12 y.o. kid

>when your ass exeeds construction code

>we need you to lose 50lbs in the next month, if you stick to the diet it will be easy
>if you do not you will die
>"okay I am fully committed"
>one month later
>So how has everything been going?
>"uhhh, I've been trying really hard, slipped up once or twice but I'm feeling very confident"
>but you have gained 30lbs since the last time we spoke!
>you need to lose 25lbs in 2 weeks for surgery, can you do that for me?
>yes doc

>I'm so upset, I've been trying really hard
>Leaves hospital and goes to drive through

POP OFF JAMES

If I could afford a car and frequent trips to the drive through, I could afford food that tastes 3x better than anything available from a drive through, and actually has nutrients. I've justed and gained and lost, and when you're obese, losing weight is easy as fuck. You can eat practically all the broccoli and celery you want and never gain an ounce. Spinach is amazing. Plz Jesus, let me trade places with one of these slobs

Yeah, that. I'm so torn - I've driven myself to be a healthier guy not just for looks, but because of the performance factor. Parkour guys make me more jealous than weightlifters (although I'm weightlifting myself). And I'm always glad to hear stories of people turning their lives around and losing weight and hearing them talk about how much more they can do. But, at the SAME time, there's that really fucked up part of me that fantasizes about the power I could hold over a big fatty and seeing their body heave flips on this primal switch where I just want to pin them down and fuck their brains out. It doesn't roil up within me too often, but every once in a while it does and man, it feels bad.

Plus, the whole thing with the entire US getting fatter pushes me into fantasies about how far it could go and seeing how much bigger these people can get. If they weren't such a drain on healthcare, I'd be guilt-free.

Most of these fatties seem to rely on coupons to purchase the ridiculous amounts of garbage they consume. Junk food is more likely to be on sale as well.

I know this. But cars and gas and car insurance aren't free. And TV shows pay.

you've forced my hand. POP OFF JAMES!

>get 18 meals at store
>$50
>All fruits and vegetables and grains

grains for gains

Seriously glad that's not my kid

Good way for a sedentary tubby to stay tubby. All that sugar and simple carbs

(You)

Have fun with your impacted shits, fiberlet.