Remember that episode Truman became transracial?

Remember that episode Truman became transracial?

Fuck off, Reddit.

>that episode where Truman masturbates to child hentai and then stayed in bed for 2 days out of shame

>simple recolor + kinky hair
back in the day this was considered acceptable, faceapp really spoiled us.
truly a loss to all of mankind

this is kinda dumb

Remember that Season where Truman perfected his unquestionable thesis on why finding traps attractive is not gay

remember that arc when Truman got on Sup Forums and just shitposted relentlessly? so meta

race switching faceapp was some of the most fun two days on here

Can we turn this into a 'faceapp raceswapped actors' thread?

just keep it Sup Forums related so the butthurt janny doesn't delete the thread

This is clever as fuck

Cool.

>All these people on the internet calling it 'racist'
Wasn't it literally an AI that used pictures of actual black/white/asian people that it has seen? It isn't really 'blackface' or focusing on stereotypes when it is literally actually using pictures of black people.

It's racist because it implies certain races have certain physical traits. It enforced racial stereotyping.

b-but they do

but certain races do have certain physical traits.

If they didn't there'd be no difference between them.

>It's a Truman got really horny and lonely one night and finally worked up the courage to post pictures of his ass on craigslist begging to be topped and got a few replies and finally went to this one guy's apartment at like 2 in the morning and was really sketched out and got his ass eaten, his cock sucked, and then got absolutely pounded I mean ankles-resting-on-this-guy's-shoulders-while-he-thrusts-and-Truman-yelps-with-pleasure pounded and swallows the guy's load and then drives home and tries to forget it ever happened episode

This is a fun one.
Sort of shows how well it works, considering that is literally just RDJ without the makeup

I'm glad people were smart enough to exploit the app fast before it had that feature cut

yeah it's an algorithm that uses photo samples classified by age/sex/expression/what used to be race.
can't believe people are so sensitive nowadays that something which legit works and isn't a parody of facial stereotypes gets petitioned. equating this to (color)face is absurd

Why did they get rid of it though? would they face real legal trouble? Is it just Google's policy for downloadable apps?

if the difference races dont have phenotyic differences, then races dont exist so it isnt racist

Not a normie here, did something happen to the app?

Because of redditumblr babies crying on twitter

I didn't follow it, sounded like they just capitulated to ""public"" (read: vocal minority) pressure. don't know if they crossed any legal/policy lines

>excuse me miss, but ah, I believe there might be some snakes accompanying us on this particular flight

Could Shia defeat Shiajeet, Xia and DeShiawn?

Samuel L. Eisenhower
amazing

SO....

He's more arrestable looking white

>TWO DESIGNATED STREETS?!

Ronald Regan

Dwight Eisenhower

Tim Allen after a stroke

>I am exhausted due to these god forsaken snakes on this god forsaken plane!

I woke up like 6pm in the day of this gender app available, it was shut down already. COuld be cool af, I have a lot of meme pics of actor in my phone.
shit

Drank. Purple. Cold.

>Sort of shows how well it works, considering that is literally just RDJ without the makeup
It also shows how good they did with the makeup on that character.

TRUMPU

>always ads a mustache for indians

This is the only thing I could somewhat agree is a little bit racist.

that's a mexican

Except is not. The algorithms was trained with a set of dozens of thousands of tagged pictures of people to determine taxonomic information. It's not its fault that so many Indians have mustaches to the point it started considering it a distinctive feature of indian-ness.

it tends to change western jewellery into indian jewellery though. but honestly it could pass for either

Kind of looks like... George Carlin

Well the race swap is kind of pointless for most of them. It ends up replacing the nose, mouth, ears, eyes, and/or the hair completely. So it's not so much "what would this person look like as x race" and more "what would a x race's face look like layed over this persons general bone structure".

This for example It almost completely replaces everything that makes SJ's face unique, and replaces it with the sampled white face. It's more like you're seeing what this unknown white person would look like if they took a few of SJ's features.

>Magically becomes older
>Magically becomes not completely bald

>racist
It's racial. Racial variances exist. It think it's racist to pretend they don't.

>white Rhianna would be the most beautiful woman on earth
checks out

>Dark skinned Rihanna

>It's a black guy in denial episode
White rihanna is clearly superior.

it does better with some pics than others, I agree.

>ayo, where ma dawg paul allen senpai

meh they're all pretty stunning. shame no one did an asian ri ri

Please tell me there's a way to get this app now.

what app is this?

1. Get Out
2. Get Out 2: Get Outter
3. Please Leave
4. Thank You, Come Again!

Did anyone make a black colin quinn while raceapp was up?

Cap'n Picawwwd

White Rihanna is just Charlize Theron.

literally on the pics niqqua

nope. sensitive snowflakes standing for social justice strike again!

>YAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>Magically becomes older
He's in his sixties. White people in their sixties just look older.
t. the sun
taking a break tomorrow

honestly she looks prettier than Charlize

>aye mayn. wanna toofpick?

here's a better one.

Whitney Houston after a crack binge.

>Ms Robot

>that episode where Truman had a paranoid break down and began thinking there were cameras in his house

>He was a good friend.

Asian version looks way better.

>that episode where Truman is sitting in front of a computer snickering to himself and says out loud, "man I wonder what people would think if they found out I jerk off to this crazy shit!"

yeah sometimes it's a big improvement.

"show jew bagene an boob"

Let's be honest, it's a rather accurate app. It's been changing faces and they aren't looking all Elder Scrolls on Random.

Is that Ryan Reynolds?

kek

Blackbert is even more smug than colbert.

Male Emma is Ryan Reynolds. Wew.

>brown mel = omar sharif

BRAVO NOLANIA

he looks like the most racist piece of shit whitey possible.

which is ironic, considering he's the most racist piece of shit nigger

kek it's true

I HATE NI- yo hol up.

another one

niggress looks like an ayy

That's not irony but sure.

*tips fedora*

The Asian version is making me uncomfortable.

>A shit... board???

YFW TRANSNIGGER

Is that Pharrell Williams?

>Gattaca 2: Racial Boogaloo

So, has anyone done Alec Guinness as a black guy? I want to see if he looks like Morgan Freeman.

there should be a tranny filter, the fem filter is too passable

He looks like that actor from the green mile who played the security guard

the only one I have