ITT: Movies that have eclipses

I'll start:
Apocalypto

Non-Americans need not apply. What are you boys gonna be doing during the eclipse?

I'm gonna sacrifice an unbeliever or two to the God of Death

Berserk: The Advent

Dragonslayer. I'm gonna put on some welder's goggles and watch.

It's always amusing to see Americans suddenly be interested in something the rest of the world has enjoyed the thousands of years.

I like that they pretend it's never happened before and how special and unique it makes them feel, pathetic.

ok

Yeah it is okay yank, it is okay. Remember your empire is collapsing and you are not the centre of the universe.

Signed the rest of the world who are laughing at you right now

Picture related. You're welcome. Now observe my dubs and delete this thread.

[REDACTED]

Clearly that image is a contradiction, of course I'm sure you will have to look up to see what that word even means.

@86655659
>comma splice
>unnecessary redundancy (to look up to see)
And OK you got me. I'm not sure what "that word" means in the context of your shitty sentence. Oh, you meant what "contradiction" means?! Go to a news channel right now and see if your journalists can spend more than 5 minutes without mentioning my country. Go ahead; I'll wait.

thats rich coming from a european

its really not
Most americans don't even know your country exists
We literally don't think about you at all

>unnecessary redundancy
hmm

>We literally don't think about you at all

You're a terrible liar user, when somebody insults America you people immediately point to the person as being European without even knowing. You guys are obsessed even to the point of making a picture just to show how much you don't think about Europe.

What's your problem exactly? Is it the lack of culture in your country? The fact that you're toddlers compared to the rest of the western world? Being proud of things the rest of Europe accomplished hundreds of years ago? Don't forget, you are the bastard child of Europe.

We're not trying to be assholes. It's just objectively speaking Europeans think about Americans more than we think about them.
I know this because watching European movies, listening to European music, talking about European events, etc... is not done regularly here. On the other hand, check the European box office and American movies are sure to be on there, check European top music charts and American music is sure to be there, ask a European about American current events and they'll know the big points. We have to get out of our way to learn about you while we're just naturally in every part of your lives cause we're better. All you can do is make fat jokes.

based
rekt
gg

I'm gonna be staying inside because I'm very paranoid about going blind.

Nigga, it's the same as not looking at the sun with bare eyes. You're really gonna miss something like that instead of spending a few cents on a pair of viewing glasses? Don't be a cuck and watch it.

Technically Sunshine, as the shields on both Icaruses were designed to block out the entirety of the Sun's light

Incorrect, so many more tourists visit Europe than Europeans visit America, because they lack the culture in their own country and want to experience European culture.

> talking about European events, etc... is not done regularly here

Pull the other one, Sup Forums Sup Forums and other boards are obsessed with events that happen in Europe, whenever there's an attack, anything about refugees or UK and its gun/knife laws. Guaranteed nobody in Europe will know anything about the shit that happens in Chicago every day but I'm sure most Americans know what happens when fewer people die from a truck attack.

Europe makes fat jokes for a reason, America is the fattest nation. Europe is also embarrassed for your government right now and how pathetic the non leadership is. I'm sure you've seen how most European leaders have reacted when meeting Trump. It makes sense that people are saying Germany is now the leader of the free world.

Bro I've been hearing everywhere that it only takes a few seconds to do irreversible damage to your eyes. IRREVERSIBLE. I can not imagine a world without vision. I would probably find a knife and open my arteries.

Have you ever stared at the sun for a few seconds when there isn't an eclipse? Have you ever held your hand over a fire for a few seconds? If you don't have any special glasses don't look at it for that look, you can glance at the sun for one second (literally) or less and not do any serious damage so you can probably give quick short glances. The reason why there are so many warnings not to look at them with bare eyes is because they're an attractive thing to look at considering how surreal and rare so people are more likely to forget they're looking right at the sun too and fuck up their eyes. Don't be a pussy and get the glasses and make sure they stay on your eyes.
If you live in the totality area and are gonna miss this by being a pussy, I'll come to your house and fart on your face because I wish I could see the totality but I live in area where literally barely anything will happen.

Can I use regular sunglasses I don't want to trouble myself with buying special eclipse glasses

I don't think so, that would probably actually fuck up your eyes. I'm sure the special ones are cheap though.

>that show even takes place in the US proving how irrelevant Europe is

t. Muhammed al Ahmed Muhadi

t. Juan Carlos José Javier

get help yuropoor

this is a shill thread, staring at the eclipse will give you special abilities and NOT blind you