Is Dany really infertile or does she just need a good Targaryen dicking from Jon?

Is Dany really infertile or does she just need a good Targaryen dicking from Jon?

Her pregnancy was cursed by black magic, she's not infertile

"The dragons are my children. They're the only children I'll ever have, do you understand?"

why was it cursed?

>he didn't see previous seasons
off yourself

She just thinks that because cuckrio took too many ball shots in the fighting pits and his sperm swims in circles now

Are you trusting the words of a woman?

LOL

>give this sword to dany's children jon
what did jorah mean by this

when sunset found her squatting she was also starting to have her period again.

"I'll ever"= I will ever.
will≠can
She didn't say she CAN'T have kids, just that she won't, which can be interpreted as either she is infertile or unwilling.
Because she tried to use black magic to heal drogo and the witch she used was a cunt.

"alright, not Dany"

What did he mean by this

In Season 1 the witch captured by the Dothraki helped "save" Khal Drogo, but warned Dany that "only death can pay for life". She unknowingly traded her sons life for Drogo's but Drogo ended up being a vegetable. The baby came out all fucked up and monstrous.

there was that shit with the witch or whatever cursing khal drogo and making dany have a miscarriage back in season 1

i did see it but why did that lady curse her i forgot. its been years since i watched it. why curse a khaleesis child

Thank you

>She didn't say she CAN'T have kids, just that she won't, which can be interpreted as either she is infertile or unwilling.

she was fucking dario so i assume she isn't unwilling. unless that bitch made him pull out

Dany is secretly a stark from a secret marriage called Dan

When talking to Tyrion in the latest episode about her successor Tyrion says "You say you can't have children".

>implying she has any interest in a dicking from a greasy manlet wop

>what are condoms
virgin pls leave

The last 15 minutes had the worst writing yet.

shell get proper dicking from /ourguys/

Made of wood, stone, fabric or steel ?

he's too small for her. her pussy has been stretched out by big dothraki cock

Intestines.

Sheep stomach you troglodyte

did they have condoms in the medieval era?

Do they have dicks or icicles?

Dany, have you ever tried Milk of the Poppy? It'll help you sleep...

>big dothraki cock
>can't split a 14yo virgin

yes

Dickcicles

Maybe she thinks she should only have children with a Targ but since there are none left...

>Trusting a woman that is saying she wont get preggo

>tfw anal bestiality inside a woman's vagina.

Yes.
See these

>may this sword serve you well. and your wife's children after you

what did jorah mean by this?

He never said such thing. What he said was: may it serve you well, and children after you