Why is Riverdale so popular on Sup Forums lads?

Why is Riverdale so popular on Sup Forums lads?

>Teleports inside you

NO

inb4 someone post the same webm of those sluts dancing like a retards.

You mean why are these threads 100% shills trying to give the impression this Marxist garbage is popular?

take a wild guess you retard

It's decent teen drama fluff with a charismatic and attractive lead cast. Probably the best show within its genre since One Tree Hill.

Why there are so few pics of the older sister of Betty??? she is easily the hottest.

I like that it's based on Archie comics. Not too mention the show has a lot of potential.

>implying Alice isn't best girl

How many posts is this dirtbag faggot going to make to give the illusion that this propaganda has fans?

You are an idiot who obviously has no idea what words like "marxist" and "propaganda" mean.

Why does the girl on the left have a full-body convulsion when she says 'hey'?

THey didn't write propaganda though. What's up with the blatant lie?

Because of Bettyfags and Ronniecucks.

>gif for ants.jpg

That shitskin bitch is hot

Shame about the eyebrows

There's a lot of faggots on here who like to masturbate to Zack and Cody.

Who will have a career after Riverdale?

I can't think of many actors to come out of a CW show with a career

Legkino

What's the blonde's name?

I have a lot of money and a very small penis. I will pay them to live in my house and laugh at my tiny dick whenever told.

Because Ronnie has big fat thighs!

Lili Reinhart

Because Sup Forums consists of 5,000 Game of Thrones threads, Sneed posting threads, and shit like Riverdale and The 100 threads.

>and shit like Riverdale and The 100 threads.
Why does Sup Forums have the same tastes as a teenage girl? Why am I one of them?

>when your sister brings her slut latina friend over for a breeding session. she winks at you and says she expects to be pregnant in a month.

BLANDA UP. PRAISE TRUMP. THEY CAN'T DEPORT MY BABY MAMA.

(Actually he can.)

>implyingididn'ttipoffi.c.e.

please be my gf