Colleen a cute. CUTE

>these are 10/10 is america

fucking hell

Misty Knight

I want colleen to put that fat little ass on my face

Elektra and reporter girl are definitely at least 8/10s

Asian girl

Unspoiled by BBC

I hate Rosario Dawson's character. Should put Misty in there instead.

>tit monster not shown
dafuck kinda thread this?

This post epitomizes the modern white man. Even just the presence of a black man forces him to abandon his own women to look for something untouched so they can't compare him to something greater.

Claire is the best obviously.

>Trish to wife
>Karen to hate fuck once after a night out where all she does it talk about some blind lawyer faggot
>Jessica to be bullied
>Elektra for that really athetlic stuff
>Colleen for the tight yellow poon
>Misty for the tits and stumping

Elektra and Colleen are 10/10 waifus. Beyond sick and fucking tired of Claire's whiny, holier than thou bullshit. She needs to fuck off already and actually is a big part of the problem in both Iron Fist and Defenders. Karen too honestly, she isn't worthy of Matt or Foggy. Don't know the radio show lady, but she's hot.

Misty gave me jungle fever and Colleen is cute af.

This
GIANT tits
Massive things completely filled the screen at one point

>Don't know the radio show lady, but she's hot.
That's Jessica Jones' sister who's going to become a Batgirl ripoff.

Oh good lord do I love those things.

I just realized that the actress that plays Trish was the hot blonde in the first Transformers

Excellent taste. Nicest tits I've ever seen. Unfortunately, I don't see how her and Danny will ever be a thing in these shows since she's clearly much older. He and Colleen are a good fit though.

waifu rating, objective non disputable list
>claire
>jessica
>trish
>colleen
>misty
>madam gao
>karen
>misty

waifufags are the most pathetic, despicable beings in the universe, yo
they should have SMG magazines emptied out into their spines

Colleen seems like she would be the most loyal. I actually like her in the show better than how she is in the comics.

Elektra, Colleen and Trish are probably my top 3. I'd fuck em all and they're all nice people. Claire is at the bottom cause she's annoying. DD season 1 Claire was top tier though.

You're missing the big tited big butt black female detective.

Trish = Colleen > Misty > Jessica > Elektra = Claire > Alexandra > Madame Gao >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Danny Rand >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Karen

Joy is also waifu tier if she counts

I agree. Colleen is a keeper, she loves Danny with everything she has.

Jessica obviously. Only cucks and subhuman pajeets disagree

Colleen
Someone post her ass webm when she is walking away from Danny and Bokuto in Iron Fist

>Rough anal
Jessica
>Sloppy throat fuck
Karen
>Wild 24 hours sexathon
Elektra
>Missionary with lots of kissing and eye contact
Colleen
>Standing doggy with most clothes on
Claire
>Drunk sex on the shower
Trish
>Bullet between the eyes without even touching her hideous ass
Misty

this

It's too bad her heart will be broken when Danny goes for Misty.

>Karen too honestly, she isn't worthy of Matt or Foggy.

Not like it matters bitch gets wet for The Punisher.

pretty accurate

>>>Bullet between the eyes without even touching her hideous ass
>Misty
homosexual faggot

>muh tits
Claire has great tits too. But no piece of shit hairline and disgusting afro like that ape

You're right she just has a fucked up crooked monkey nose.

I don't see this version of Danny ever getting with this version of Misty. She's like 10-15 years older than him.

>mfw i hear Trish talking

i want to fuck her so hard

This
I'd fuck Colleen with passion

Elektra looks like she just sharted.

misty = colleen > hellcat > karen >>> claire >>>>>>>>>> elektra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> goblin feet

The secretary girl from Daredevil. She's badass but still not a stronk woman like Claire. I like the blonde from JJ too, cause she's honest and nice and gets her ass kicked but doesn't give up.

I want a daughters of the dragon threeway with Colleen and Misty

Cuddling with Colleen, and then Trish comes in and forces us to lick her asshole. Rosario sit's in the corner masturbating and moaning.

>tfw best girl only gets a 5 second cameo

They were quite a distraction from the plot

Defenders would have been 100 times better if the Hand had killed Claire in the 1st episode and her funeral is what brought the the 4 of them together and caused them to team up against the Hand

idk people have made webms of Jessica in Defenders yet nobody has made any of Elektra or Misty even though they got some wicked shots.

That's a really good idea

Because nothing went as far as this

That works so much better than the convoluted, boring bullshit that did lead to it and would have rid of is her in the process. Fucking hell, how did they fuck this up so badly? Should not have taken 4 episodes out of 8 to get there.

I was convinced Claire would die at the end because I couldn't think of another reason why the writers would have an unarmed amateur present during the final battle. But nope, she made it out

>that cute little jiggle

1) Wing
2) Tall slut no panties
3) hellcat
4) elektra
*power gap*
5) night nurse
6) misty knight
>9001) karen

Will Karen ever get aids?

>tfw female coulson didn't die
I wanted her to die so much.

tbf to claire every-time she starts on her holier then thou bullshit she gets smacked down, and by the end shes helping blow up a building in the middle of new york 9/11 style

but Karen IS tall slut

>the only angle where that jewbutt looks curvy

she'll become a junkie and a whore if the writers aren't complete pussies and do the story right

they made her a better reporter than Ben Urich the story is already completely busted and not right

Sorry, kid but she will never be tall slut no panties. It's not about height, promiscuity or affection for under garments. She just doesn't have what it takes.

Karen. I like blondes in a-line skirts with education and manners.

I think this already happened. Remember the mysterious past that she hides?

naw that was just getting her brother killed while drunk driving

She already was in the show. She's been ultra secretive about her past. It'll be a major part of season 3 since it's clearly starting with Matt meeting his nun mom.

That's underwhelming

trish or karen

Yea lots of stuff is out of place, no Wesley no ulric, but I think enough is there to do the story, its basically all set up

Colleen>Elektra>Blacked Jones>Trish>Karen>Claire
I actually really liked Jessica in the Defenders. She's much more likeable than in her show where she was a complete cunt.

Trish, because she's obviously an overcompensating submissive.

Asian girl feet game on point

tho im gonna choose Karen because she his hotter

This user is good stuff.

>>Rough anal
>Jessica
You do realize twds can't do shit t her ass after she got CAGED, right?
>>Missionary with lots of kissing and eye contact
>Colleen
BASED

>madam gao above karen and misty

THICC