Is he liberal?

Is he liberal?
I like him a lot but I can't support degeneracy.
If he is left leaning I will pull my donations and have my colleagues do the same.
I can at least tolerate him if he's a centralist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTjUu1Bt29o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know who this is. I'm not asking, I don't care who it is.

If you can't tell by watching the content why should it matter?

>m-muh alt right safespace

you know the way back

> I need an echo chamber or I'll be triggered
> also I still have an ancient iPhone

you should be gassed

OP this is why I don't support anyone on Patreon, but if can see his Twitter or his opinions in the videos, you should know by now.

He keeps it vague

Come on leftie cucks came up with the "dog whistle" term, what are his dog whistles?

If he was a liberal he's be insufferably bitching at every opportunity as attempted social engineering. You're probably safe.

"Those wonderful machines that science has enables us to construct have not eliminated drudgery, as Oscar Wilde and other false prophets so confidently predicted, but they have made it possible to imagine ourselves as masters of our fate. In an age that fancies itself as disillusioned, there is one illusion--the illusion of mastery--that remains as tenacious as ever. But now that we are beginning to grasp the limits of our control over the natural world, it is an illusion that the future of which is very much in doubt, an illusion more problematical certainty, than the future of religion"
-Radric "Gucci Mane" Davis

How could you seriously not tell within 2 videos that he is a limp dicked liberal? His goddamn intro has black Cleopatra. He spends half the 'Zulu' review whinging about evil whitey.

He refused to tell people if he was pro brixit or not.

Hope he does an episode on Deadwood soon desu

Wtf are you on?
She looks middle eastern

He's pro-truth. He shat all over Apocalypto for trying to hybridize Aztecs and Egyptians, took a steaming shit on 1492 for depicting Columbus as a decent guy when he was actually considered a butcher in his day even by European standards and called out Kingdom of Heaven for making the Crusaders look bloodthirsty and Europe backward when Europe was experiencing the Renaissance at the time and the Crusades were a response to Muslim aggression. He also pointed out how shitty the situation has gotten for the descendents of the tribes in Dances With Wolves because of the Dakota pipeline project and how the history of that land being chipped away be prospectors has been catastrophic for the native population who were basically genocided as a matter of US policy throughout the 19th century and how it has repercussions into today.

He's the least biased reviewer I've ever seen.

meant Aztecs and Mayans*

Some of his favorite movies included Tora x3, Master & Commander, Waterloo, We Were Soldiers and Zulu while his most hated includes Braveheart, Timeline, The Patriot and Kingdom of Heaven because of their egregious inaccuracies.

He also pointed out how wrongly the Amadeus movie had vilified Salieri and made honorable mentions for Gladiator, The Last Samurai and 300 for their style and themes while not pretending to be more than what they were.

Good track record overall.

>tumblr nose
Almost certainly a SJW

Literally who?

Check out his video about kingdom of heaven. Sounds redpilled to me

youtu.be/mTjUu1Bt29o

True.

I'd say he's a honorary member of the skeptic community. A radical centrist.

He practically gives MILK a verbal blowjob in some of his videos

He's young and naive, but anyone who examines history eventually becomes red pilled because they prefer facts over emotion.

MLK* fucking autocorrect

>Europe was experiencing the Renaissance at the time
But that's wrong

I watched some videos all I remember is him being wrong about a bunch of shit and having an annoying voice.

He's more annoying than the "Everything Wrong With" channel, I'll give him that.

Just watch the reviews of the Mel Gibson movies and watch him flip his shit over the little details that he barely gives a shit on other movies.

>tumblr nose

>sjews are trying to censor us with boycotts and strongly worded kotaku articles
>muh frozen peeaches

The image looks like a nu-male, I have no idea who or what he is, but I guarantee he's a leftist if that's his image.

Why do you care? If you like his content, then feel free to support him

Check 1, Check 2 now fuck off.