RICK AND MORTY NAZIS

Dan Harmon goes on EPIC rant against nazis. Says 30% of country are nazis

Literally starts screaming midway through

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XKvsLLfRpLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/XKvsLLfRpLs

It's a comedy routine.

man I bet even that retard d&d faggot he picked up from the crowd is regretting joining him

>Morty, a secret cabal of jews are running this planet into the ground. We need to exterminate the jews to preserve the white race. Trump 2016.

Jesus, Harmon.

He is literally calling to murder 1/3rd of the country.

Isnt that weird?

It's okay if they're white males.

based

>inb4 triggered Sup Forumstards

Was that supposed to be comedy or a public speech ?

He's shilling his shit in Sup Forums.
He's definitely a nazi.

>The war has begun

>"Swear at people on twitter"

I think "war" probably carries a more weighty connotation where I'm from.

>1/3rd of the U.S. is Nazis

I have to say I'm a little incredulous.

>We have to say we aren't Nazis

For what purpose? Who would ever mistake him for a Nazi? Who would ever mistake anyone for a Nazi, given their almost non-existence?

>Obese
>Poor hygiene and grooming
>Screaming hysterically about obscure early 20th Century political movements
>Middle age

He seems mentally ill.

>I don't care about Bernie! Vote for Bernie later!

Oh, he's just screaming about Hillary Clinton losing the election again.

Grown adults having tantrums on scales like this because a politican lost an election and they have to wait three more years to vote for another politician is truly pathetic and I honestly don't think it's observable outside of the U.S.

It's weirder that he's literally caling to murder 1/3rd of the country because Hillary Clinton didn't win.

Do they all lose a chunk of their pay check or something because she didn't get into office?

i thought you were kidding about screaming, lol.
it's like a really bad shia labouf impression, except with screeching

After Joss Whedon himself proved to be a hypocrite, I just think everyone in the show business is ultra far right in the closet.
They just virtue signal like mad for PR.

>calling for a civil war when his entire side will be anti-gun liberals and thugs

The Army and Police sided with the smelly anarchists and communists against the Nazis at that tiki torch demolition derby parade those neets held.

They were ordered to stand down by the mayor & governor

um sweetie the commies became roadkill because they were given orders to do nothing

If they donated to her campaign, then essentially, they wasted their money for no outcome.

CIVIL WAR? DOES THIS FAT FUCK OWN GUNS? IS HE PREPARED?
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

WE LITERALLY NEED TO KILL THESE GODDAMN COMMUNISTS

I doubt 1/3 of your country is white males.

why did he put the israel joke in then?
this nazi needs his show canceled

JUST

How much was wasted on her again, it was at least 1 billion right?

>mfw the left has been reduced to literal autistic screeching

>Says 30% of country are nazis
pretty disturbing that people actually believe this

Us murricans are definitely a strange breed. This whole nazi thing that came about lately is the most egregious example of American's latching onto an extreme term to describe mundane shit and blow it out of proportion.

Basically, according to a leftist American, the word "Nazi" is now used to describe anyone who says anything even slightly racist in passing. Say some guy posts a tweet saying "I was in a restauraunt and with a bunch of black guys and it was really awkward LOL", that person is now a nazi and deserves to be beaten to death. We just like to come up with extreme terms so we have an excuse to demonize people who did fuck all. I think murricans get off on it DESU, we haven't had a universally despised common enemy in quite a while so now we're just turning on each other.

>antifa roastie gets Splendid Angharad'd
>endless bitching about how dangerous neo-nazis are dangerous
Eat shit antifa

They'd had it their way for 70 years now
Everything is a fucking safe space for these communists
They had it all planned, whites would become a voting minority then never hold power again

Then Trump comes along and will stop their evil marxist agenda, so they are flipping out like utter nuts

Theres no turning back once the Police abandon their position, you commies will be hanging from the nearest lamppost

This the democrat party on display
Blacks/spics utterly hate whites and want to take over
The white liberals who most ideologically support the dems are foaming at the mouth communist nutters
At the top of everything is the corrupt rich fuckers who make tons of money off their hoards of liberal lemmings

Well, gee, I think the #Resistance has found their secret weapon with which to defeat the combined might of the Right Wing military and police - Weaponized Polite Instructions From A Liberal Mayor To Sit Down, Shut Up.

They did do somethig though - They booted out all of the Nazi Larpers before they could give their speeches no one was going to pay any actual attention to.

Right, but the reaction seems to be like they were on a contractual agreement whereby they forefeit all of their money and owe backpay if she lost.

NAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Regardless if he was just doing an act, there are actually a ton of people who think all conservatives and libertarians are Nazis. Shit's getting bizarre.

what is this guys involvement with rick and morty anyway?

look I don't like Nazi LARPers as much as the next guy but,

>1/3rd of the country is a fascist
how tf is literal paranoid schizophrenia mainstream with leftists now? this has less basis in reality than muh Jews

What makes it weird to an outsider is that we get the impression that none of you are sincere about your overly expressive outburts, and that because you already insincere 9/10, you need to keep going to evermore ridiculous overreactions to just come across as "slightly more engaged than disinterested".

You know, like, since you already said "This food is my absolute favourite food of all time", you find yourself in a bind when someone brings up another food you like even more.

You just explained to me how Communists have controlled your country for 70 years, and then called me a Communist and told me you would hang me from a lamppost.

This retard doesn't even understand he's playing our game, beautiful.

damn this is the nu-male brain at work
powefully gay stuff

>Says 30% of country are nazis

That's quite a feat considering only 10% of Germans under Hitler were Nazis

wait, what did Whedon do? Dont remember that one?

It's Red Scare 2.0 at this point. Just even more retarded because the enemy doesn't really exist

>one idiot holds up a Nazi flag at a rally
>the entire country goes in to complete meltdown
Explain this to me

You americans really have it weird.

people are gigafucking bored right now
we need a meteor or a war or something

Where did this idea of a powerful Fascist movement come from? It's truly mystifying.

well there was also the satanist craze in the 80s how they are raping the chillunz.

i guess paranoia became a part of the american mindset. what was confirmed is liberals are not smarter than cleetus, and have their own versions of spooks.

>nigguh you wearin a polo shirt? wtf, you nazi

good times ahead

the left has had a conspiracy theory that Drumpf is a Nazi since 2015, Charlottesville became a thing to pin on him.

they just hate Drumpf, not even about Nazis.

>American education

they are playing up the nazi angle because they are convinced the nignogs are going to vote for them forever after king obama if they bring it up enough.

Also there are Russians in the water supply?

>i guess paranoia became a part of the american mindset

No you people just love to overreact. My mother used to watch that extreme makeover show and every time they made a house they bawled their eyes out. Or people spilling their guts to Gordan fucking Ramsay

Everything has to be bigger in America, even the emotions

That's a weird thing to doubt.

Over 60% of the US is white. Pretty much an even split of men and women. So...yes, approx 1/3 of the US is white males.

>what was confirmed is liberals are not smarter than cleetus, and have their own versions of spooks
No shit. This has been obvious since all the faux-eastern philosophy nonsense, anti-vax shit, holistic new age chakra aligning crystal nonsense and that there's a secret international cabal consisting of literally everyone dedicating their lives to keep the black man down.

>I don't know what a Nazi is

Kill yourself

his ex came out yesterday and said that he's a fake feminist and cheated on her multiple times. Said that he used his status as a producer to sleep with women

At least we still have smart schools

Trump and Putin and KJU are too busy playing footsie and flirting with eachother. I wish something would actually happen with North Korea, then all these assholes worried about white genocide and SJWs or not being nice to blacks and transgenders will be too busy shitting themselves about a missle landing in their backyard to be out whining at eachother.

yeah but you could not say it, the smugness was overpowering. they are essentially one step away from openly blackmailling everyone into doing what they want

Russian narrative was losing steam so they jumped to Nazis. Expect the story to be back on the Russians within a week.

>his ex came out yesterday
>his ex

Ah so it's complete bollocks then. Good to know

It's disingenuous.

Anyone who can witness Islamic terrorist attacks racking up fatalities in the thousands (in the West alone) and say with a straight face "Islam Is The Religion Of Peace", isn't actually shocked or upset about seeing a Nazi flag at a rally. They just want to demonstrate that they are upset and that the people they are upset at are all Nazis, even if none of them have ever even thought about attending a rally and wouldn't know how to draw a Swastika.

the whole liberal mantra kinda became the hip thing to say, kinda how conservatives had a wholesome family phase. but they overused it and now its going the other direction.

I mean, you're not entirely wrong. I do think there's no real moral equivalence to the sides that met in Charlottesville, but yeah, they've been hysterical about Trump from day one so it's a little hard to take seriously now. His entire presidency has been a bit of a shitshow of incompetence from most people involved, though. They have a majority in basically every branch of government and still can't do a fucking thing, so it's not like they're not incompetent.

Where do you think all these transvestite American children are coming from?

Definitley not from homes with Super Male Vitality infused Water Filters.

watching le random humor cartoons past the age of 12

*intakes oxygen*
PFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy shit

he is not only a retarded manbaby but also physically revolting

fuck this fat boozed up fuck, what a slob, he literally have grease stains on his goddamn shirt what the fuck.

Could be, I don't doubt it though. The guy is a fucking loon.

>We will not be oppressed suka blyat
>do you have dollar american oppressor

quite the masterminds i see

A bit. I think they've just realized heavily religious people are going to vote for them no matter what so they don't have to even pretend to cater to them anymore.

It's all been media driven mass hysteria lately.
MGS2 was right about everything but an AI being the controller of context and filter of information.
We already had it.

Couldn't come out and say that the anarcho-commies who march with signs that say "more dead cops" or "liberals get the bullet too" are the good guys, though. I'm sure the alphabet boys view them as a larger problem than neo-nazis which are largely infiltrated already.

I believe in fascism, and if 1/3rd of the US were fascists I would think I was in a coma dream.

>so they jumped to Nazis

Like out of nowhere right? For no apparent reason
Must be the reptillians aka: "jews" up to their old tricks

Gotta agree, his presidency has been pretty shit so far. I know it's not entirely his fault and it's only year one and everyone is still going crazy, but I don't see this getting better anytime soon.

at some point the whole we are all equal became a euphemism for no standards whatsoever. even the liberals are fat walmart shits and will screech if you tell them something rational.

>dont eat all that
>Are you oppressing me?!
>I will eat whatever i want THIS IS AMURICA!!

people need to experience proper hardship to return to reality apparently.

lol.

>fivethirtyeight

Moderate though it may be, it's still WRONG.

Also, can an American explain pic related to me?

How can someone get INTO a college if they communicate at a pre-High School level?

Don't you have entrance requirements based on your SAT's?

Whats been shit about it
Other than traitors in the Republican party not helping him enough

He looks insane.

I wish half of America handnt lost their minds right in the middle of putting out some great TV

>Now you have people openly declaring that their imaginary Nazi's are real and coming

It's like zombies all over again only more retarded

I can't tell if a rich man is absolutely pathetic for still being fat, or if being rich means there is no real reason for him not to be fat.

I guess this is the liberal phase of wholesome idealism in everything.

There is something completely cynical and corporate about it though.

All schools have a quota of niggers that they have to meet
Standards are not important for them

Nigs in the USA exist on the single largest wealth transfer program in the history of the world

>that subtle (((berg))) in the corner

i think the us would be better off with all the nazis gone. and what a joy Sup Forums would be without those Sup Forumstards

I don't even know anymore desu. Shit is just so bizarre here, nothing makes sense.

>Now you have people openly declaring that their imaginary Nazi's

Have you been to Sup Forums?

I don't get why people rage about this. Good, let morons like these speak all they want. They'll hang themselves with their own rhetoric.

What a nutcase.

It seems that you're immune to sarcasm
Unable to comprehend satire, your mind is ripe for alt-right Sup Forums "redpilling" my dude

It's never been about equality, thats just the rhetoric that the traitors/cucks use to push their agenda
It's always been about displacing whites in institutions, destroying white civilization, and reducing us to minorities in our own countries.

Democracy needs to be abolished and these insane people need to be killed
Full universal suffrage is a thing that's only been around for 100 years, and its no surprise we've been in a rapid decline since then.

Someone please explain to me why everyone is a Nazi now? What's with all the Nazi crying this past week? I'm seeing it everywhere online and it's confusing me.
I am not an American and can't be fucked reading thread. So please understand.
Just some cliff notes on the matter will suffice. Thank you.

Reminder that these are the people that call everybody else a fat neckbeard in the internet.
I'll never understand that tendency of the left wing for projection.

>Someone please explain to me why everyone is a Nazi now?

Have you been to Sup Forums?

>Removing ~300 people from a pool of 350,000,000+

I don't think it would make a difference.

>Sup Forums gone

It would be better if reddit were gone, honestly, but /new/ is overdue for it's scheduled purge.

Pretty much what you just said. Neocon "republicans" are fucking up the majority and they're doing it out of spite. Mccain ENJOYS fucking with Trumps agenda. His presidency is just messy right now and it's mostly the fault of the hysterical left and commie media. The only thing I wish Trump wouldn't do is respond to the medias bullshit and give in to their "CONDEMN NOW" demands. Whenever he gives in, they just try to destroy him harder. He should just ignore their shit and not give them a single inch.