Thoughts on massive stripper titties summer Sup Forums?

thoughts on massive stripper titties summer Sup Forums?

When do we get the episode where Morty and Summer have sex?

>breast envy
>daddy issues
>general penis/masculinity envy & power fantasy
>unintentionally incompetent mary sue self insert
The female writers must be pretty low on ideas by this point, maybe next they will make an alternative medicine or PMS episode

A guy wrote this episode, that's why it wasn't as shitty as the rest of the ones this season.

I dunno dude, definitely wasn't in my top 2

The episode that was good was written by a man. Who knew?

Also bog tits was awesome. Heres the webm

Bog tits

somebody in production clearly had an expansion and/or gigantism fetish

>someone thinks this is an attractive artstyle
>someone fapped to this

I jerked off to the scene with Summer in the Inception episode from Season 1 (episode 2). Was pretty hot to be honest.

Even Simpsons is more fappable than this.

justin roiland openly wants to fuck summer

can i get a quick rundown?

I know right. Getting a breast reduction like webm related is kino.

>breast envy
10/10 episode
an instant classic

or an inside/out fetish

thoughts on stripper tits girl?

Summers hotter

is that a man?

When will we see giant summer let out a few giant farts, before pulling down her pants and taking a giant piss and shit all over Morty?

I can't wait for the summerfags to leave

literally objectifying. boycott!

why didn't she stop here? they were massive at that point. Also what's going on with her bulge down there? What's going on here Dan?

>jerking off to symbols

You need Loomis and God

we're here to stay

I love she is a pure christian girl

I want o be on knees eat her pussy while she gets bigger boobs

best episode so far

That warp sequence was pretty on point for salvia or k holing.

>that thread when rick's last name being sanchez was the op
>that post that said his name was a reference to the CNN news anchor rick sanchez and him getting fired
>Rick Sanchez was made fun of by jon stuart on the daily show, rick's response was that he couldn't respond because if you make fun of jews your career is over
>that reference when rick is worried about israel and what he's said about it when drunk

So how long have R&M creators lurked this place?

You wouldnt understand unless youve had back issues. I would take two inches off my dick to resolve them.

>that thread when rick's last name being sanchez was the op
>that post that said his name was a reference to the CNN news anchor rick sanchez and him getting fired
>Rick Sanchez was made fun of by jon stuart on the daily show, rick's response was that he couldn't respond because if you make fun of jews your career is over
>that reference when rick is worried about israel and what he's said about it when drunk

So how long have R&M creators lurked this place?

????

i saw that, doug you asshole

uh oh what's happening to my pickle

Could be solved by women not being slothful sacks of shit.

wow how feminist

Stop trying to make me like this character she is a bitchy teenager and I will never not find her annoying

Best episode of S3 since the premier. Which isn't saying much mind you, but I enjoyed it.

im pickle rick

why was beth such a mary sue this episode?

beginning to see a pattern here

only episode I liked this season was the first. women kill another tv show

how did pickle rick wind up with fewer viewers than the other episode

I didn't find this episode that great. The bit where the kid accidentally murdered the other was the only part that made me laugh out loud.

was probably some other major event on tv... pretty sure they work based on tv ratings and not how many people downloaded a torrent.

this episode was epic. i mean jerry was finally in it after a few episodes of neglect.

part when tech support run away got me, but I felt like I saw something like this before

rick's engine being powered by a battery which is run by life that he created

>this episode was epic
you have to go back

It's genuinely nice seeing even the slightest bit of character development for Jerry. Also seeing Summer with big tits. This episode had it all.

the jerry content alone made it better than the rest of the season.

this explains exactly why and what episodes were bad. Female writers ruin everything.

>giantess
>inversion
>vore

Any I'm missing? Definitely feels like the writers threw in a bunch of fetishes as a running gag.

wait summer's 18, right?

>CNN news anchor rick sanchez
Fucking keke I forgot all about that guy.

pic related -- his high crimes and misdemeanors that led to him being fired

no, I mean in another show/movie. Like I remember in some movie guy was strugling with some kind of a machine, robotic woman voice was guiding him, but he still was failing, and then woman came out of the machine and helped him manualy. If someone remember this this movie remind me please

Oy gevalt, time to shut this poster down

it wasn't actually much better than episode 4, written by two women.

definitely better than 2 and 3 though.

17. She's still in highschool and Rick calls her 'underage' in the fantasy sex dream of the teacher.

ep 4 was shite and they cameoed some shitty wigger rapper

dude, pussies are not simply holes on a horizontal plane or something.. The standard is a small convex bulge. How have you not noticed that?

Cristian Slater though

Episode 4 was good though. Compared to 3 anyway

>Pickle Rick was a bad episode
>Mad Max parody was a bad episode

Such shit opinions. I agree that Vindicators ep was really terrible.

When it says their names for writers credits, does it mean they wrote the whole thing themselves? I'm guessing no, but how much input do harmony and roiland have?

Nah, vindicators is probably best episode of the series.

Did not see that coming.

I assume the pitch and the details are made by the main writers, and then have the other writers go through the script and make a few changes

What kind of inverted faggot taste is this? Episode 4 was much better than the two you listed. It's the only episode this season to handle the shitty family drama plot without sacrificing any levity in the process.

>not being happy with small tits/big ass
most kino female body type

I had sexual thoughts when she started to make her tits bigger and I feel disgusting for it.

Why?

>I had sexual thoughts
thanks for the update chris-chan

How did you find this website?

Jerry getting repeatedly sack slapped while riding in that thing's pouch. Also, the whole pouch business.

Y'know, that resort would be a hell of a place for anyone with murder/guro fantasies. And does the immortality field work on hymens?

She should've just done it the natural way

mal is a goddess

>work out for 20 minutes a week and get an even better body to go along your goddess'gift titties
or
>get an awful surgery that will leave you with horrible scars, 20 days of rest in a fucking hospital and shitty small tits

who is this

I'm unable to find Summer attractive after realising she has the exact same face as Jerry

Mal Malloy

1 and 4 have been the only good episodes. 5 sucked, and you're a faggot virgin who thinks it's good because you're more concerned about whether a guy or a woman wrote it.

who dat

probably the least fappable """art""" ive seen

mommy!

4 was awful, 3 was way better. This one was ok.
Best one was 1 though

She kept wanting to grow after intitially getting huge? That girl's crazy

Tit envy/greed is a powerful thing.

pic related is more powerful

>tfw morty's wise advice is just to tell summer she's hot and do something to a teenage guy because said guy liked titties

(((they're))) really ramping up the lefty shit aren't they?

1 > 4 > 3 > 5 >>> 2

Live action version?

Does she actually want larger tits? Cause hers already looks pretty damn big.

I didn't laugh at anything in this episode... this in my opinion worst episode out of all of them.

Smaller than her competition though

Sauce

you don't know what that means, or you don't know who Beth is.

so how was beth and summer turned back to normal at the end?

the way this says big dicks are bad then calls 7.5 normal is well crafted bait

you'll be surprised how many people that think is real and pro-average dick, when really it's just making fun of the excuses average guys say all the time (they even agree with the excuses that are mentioned).