The shit come out my ass
He's on the stairs again
He phases through the wall (How?)
My-my

We live inside a dream
You can't say no
to Judy and Jeffries

>tfw been waiting all season for jumping man
>tfw we get a couple of seconds worth of footage with Sarah's palmers face superimposed over him

Why even live

/tpg/ suffers a great lack of memes

Somebody make a 'one punch bruv' meme for instance, it's literally on top of fingers

I'd do it myself but I ain't got a whole lot to go on photoshop or paint.net on current PC

COOOOOOPEEEER CAME BACK IN PART..... FIFTEEEEN

COOOOOOPEEEER CAME BACK IN PART..... FIFTEEEEN.

COOOOOPER

...Anonymous
08/21/17(Mon)10:11:55 No.86672016
Who is better:
Sheryl or Candie ?

Haha meme

I know this might be naive but I feel like Lynch felt horrible about having to kettle Bowie and dub him so he gave us Ed and Norma as a gift. Its a throwaway plotline (in the nicest sense) and he wrapped it up in a sweet way that was unexpected after the soup scene. Sadly this probably means my hopes that Bowie had secretly filmed his scenes before paying away are probably impossible now. RIP Bowie.

charlie is fucking based. idk what it is about him but his mannerisms and voice make me laugh so hard when he talks shit

So which odessa is it gonna be anons
Texas or Ukraine?

GREAT episode overall. Fucking great Coop's back in time for the last 3 episodes

Nice scene in the convenience store. Is phillip jeffries a giant teapot?

Cool moves on Bad Coop vs Richard. Bad Coop is a cool protagonist and it is nice that he is a real human with cooper's memories. I wonder if he will be the final villain.

Ed's storyline end seemed a little bit TOO happy. Is this all a dream?

Audrey... is she in a coma? is the asian lady at the end her? Were all the minor characters in the roadhouse her?

Pretty cool, very hyped for the next episode.

this is still too slow. when you play it with maximum speed on MPC it sounds more like a music and voice, all though it seems a bit too fast.
There is music hidden everywhere in this season, like violin in that long hallway walk with Booper and woodsman though convenience store. And Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata in the scene when the woodsmen revive Booper in episode 8. And the letter scene with convince store.
Almost every time there slow heavy basses playing, it is actually violin theme or something.

why would he feel horrible about it? scene was great. better than some decaying old man bowie phoning it in from the death bed. who needs david bowie anyway? pointless celebrity fetishism

the russian leaks were spot on. Is it possible that Trump had contacts with Russia... but only to know how tp ended?

Also do you think one punch lad can take on Evil Coop? Evil coop has two killing moves but he also moves superfast. The only way he could be defeated by englishman is if he doesn't know about the power of the glove. Also Evil Coop can simply shoot him

the minor characters arent audrey. freddy and james encounter the same guys.

what do you think of asian girl at the end of this episode?

Honestly the entire Phillip Jeffries part was a bit shit.

nah there's something some user suggested in one of these threads about each ep having a common theme

and the theme in this one was "love", in all its forms

also James being beaten was a payoff for having to listen to just you a few episodes earlier

Politely disagree. He knew at Bowies death we would all be hoping for a last glimpse. He was planned to appear. Having to kettle him was a necessity. Dubbing him is questionable. He could have left the flashbacks intact and gotten someone to impersonate his voice for the kettle. Either way he knew the scene was going to be hard to swallow for a lot of people, himself included perhaps. So he gave us a nice ending,a Lynch rarity, to soften that blow. Just an opinion. At this point guesses are all we have so to me its a nice one.

because tall midgets shouldn't be throwing shade s.m.h

Why even bring back the character just so he can foghorn leghorn it through a kettle.

Mr C could've gotten those numbers any number of ways without even bringing Phillip into the plot. And as far as Phillip goes they could've just conveyed that the lodge magic zapped him and that was that.

the theme of this is "Payoff". WE have a payoff in seeing james beaten, ed being happy, mr c finally meeting his long lost love phillip jeffries, etc

Sorry user, Jumping Man isn't important in the grand scheme of things. He wasn't even in the screenplay for FWWM, specifically. At least wiki says that.

What's the payoff in seeing James get his shit pushed in? He's a cool dude. The real payoff is seeing Freddie's glove in action.

What would be the perfect be ending for you anons?

Shitposting aside

>gotten someone to impersonate his voice for the kettle
someone did

Did anyone else think when Jeffries said "You are Cooper" he meant EvilCoop has been RealCooper all along? Doesn't hold up when I think about it but that was my initial reaction and I thought I was being LYNCHED HARD

This is a pretty lazy job, but it gets the point across.

>Mark Frost got a cameo
what if David Lynch gets a cameo next?
this thread would probably explode

See Cooper drive out of Twin Peaks with the sign in the background, id fucking cry

so I memed

kek

Noice!

/tpg/ suffers a great lack of memes

Somebody make a 'one punch bruv' meme for instance, it's literally on top of fingers

I'd do it myself but I ain't got a whole lot to go on photoshop or paint.net on current PC

Tried earlier, couldnt get the green too good

no it's love
>"true" love
nadine+jacoby
ed+norma
>father/son love
richard+booper
>forbidden love/romeo+juliet suicidal love
steven+gretchen
>romantic, love of my life I'm so in love love
chantal+hutch
janey-e+dougi
>toxic hateful loveless marriage love
audrey+charlie

that's the leitmotif I picked up anyway, clear as day if you ask me

>Select all images that match the label:
>eraserhead

ok that's enough lynch for me see you in a week fampai

another season. there's too much new shit to wrap up that 3 hours won't be able to cover.

his voice doesn't fit his body at all and it makes all his dialogue hilarious

This is bullshit. You could reuse the old footage, add CGI, get Bowie to talk over the phone and record it, whatever but no, Lynch decides to make Phillip Jeffries, once a perfectly fit male in human form, a fucking kettle without any explanation whatsoever.

inb4 lynched screw lynch and his amateur lofi bad cgi cringy child-like bullshit

Cooper, meet the long-lost Phillip Jeffries!

Super anime battle. 1 hour long anime battle, at the end everyone is too exhausted to talk about what happened

best girl

"The Return" really being an extended film with the purpose of being a bridge to an actual third season that takes place exclusively in Twin Peaks and gives us a new story featuring the current generation living there. I feel like The Return's focus on seemingly pointless, nameless young characters gives this hope life.

>What's the payoff in seeing James get his shit pushed in?

listening to just you a few episodes back

also I love how EVERYONE on this board hated Charlyne Yi in House (and subsequently everything else she was in) but as soon as she was on screen this last ep of tp everyone immediately was all "omg qt3.14" stick around one place long enough and you'll see everything I guess even a change of heart

what is notable about both the james and ed payoff is that there is something wrong, that's a payoff but not the one we wanted.

it was not right that those guys nearly died by the hand of hulk and it didn't feel right.

and with ed, it's strange the scene with ed and his wife is sort of bittersweet, and I sense there is some sarcasm in "loving someone is giving them what they truly want", when love is obviously more than that, and sometimes that's not what you do to somebody you love.

and the scene in the diner, I wanted Ed to say something and he clearly wanted to say something. there is a great deal of tension on his face, not just loss. he is fighting a battle between acting and giving up and he chooses to give up. it's only by norma's hand on his shoulder that he is granted his wish, what was supposed to be a scene about Ed finally taking back power in his life as he is granted freedom is a scene that shows ed completely powerless

That's not Heidi

R I C H A R D

A N D

L I ND A ?

>not liking Just You
James really is the pleb filter

OI!

>911movies.co/episodes/twin-peaks-3x15/

clearly the return is a different project to some degree but you hit it on the head

part of the charm of twin peaks is its youth

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH

I took care of the green for you.

>>part of the charm of twin peaks is its youth

?????????????? it was the worst part of it, I mean the teenage drama part... only worthwhile teen characters were bobby and audrey

FUCK YOU

unless for "young" you mean 30 something like Coops

I imagined that he googled «fish pics» and lost my shit.

one things for sure, she hasn't aged a bit

WHO IS JUDY? HOW IS ANNIE? WHO IS JUDY? HOW IS ANNIE? WHO IS JUDY? HOW IS ANNIE

Episode 15 was so fucking kino.

grow up?

new shoes

JUDY IS THE WOMAN WHO OPENED THE DOOR

SO CLOSE AND YET SO FAR

Fucking hell, they finally start talking about Judy, more Philip Jeffries AND Jumping Man appearance?!

ALSO, WHO WAS PHONE?

IS THE KETTLE REALLY PHILLIP JEFFRIES

T W O
B I R D S
W I T H
O N E
S T O N E

I hope it's Ukraine bc the iconic stairs and kinda close to Chernobyl BUT the credits say the series was partly funded by Polish government. Which is not in Ukraine.

that's a man, baby

>"The Return" really being an extended film with the purpose of being a bridge to an actual third season that takes place exclusively in Twin Peaks

Can you tell me who- except from insane nostalgiaplebs- would give a shit about a new season set exclusively in twin peaks? Fuck you

>>and gives us a new story featuring the current generation living there.

who gives a shit?

FUCK YOU

You've already met Judy.

credited as "Bosomy Woman" tho

WOMAN

But Judy is a man according to that Bowie song

Bad Coop kills Good Coop and becomes Regular Coop.

Could Judy be Phillip Jeffries himself?

Fucking Lynch ruined my waifu and best TP girl.

where the fuck is LEO

why do they have him on stilts?

why are they trying to make him normal height
the guy is like 3 feet tall in real life

Sames.

Hoy!

Dude. Fucking with expectations and hopes is what Lynch does. Because real life fucks with expectations and hopes. He's not cruel. He's giving us a surreal version of what life gives out every day. How has everyone now caught into this already?

*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what did lynch mean by this

No, he's regular size, he just had some sickness as a child which made his arm short and his upper body bulky.

This is white privilege.

He's 5'4". He's not a midget, he just has rheumatoid arthritis.

What are you inhaling?

what did he mean by this?c

She's a hipster Twin Peaks fan waiting for Cooper who got VEDDER'd.

gettin' a succ

>He's 5'4". He's not a midget
>5'4
>not a midget
?

leo in 16 confirmed

All the people who got [Lynched]

Twin Peaks confirmed to be in UK.

She shit, it came out of his ass.

Medical cut-off is 4'10". He's just a turbo manlet.

Now that we know he's willing to kettle people, being Dougie'd is a kindness.

Can't think of an artist who seems to have had a better life and artistic career. I love you David Lynch, I thank you for your life's work.