Who is the biggest piece of shit?

Who is the biggest piece of shit?

>Sansa, what about Little Finger

Zach, Joffrey was never so addicted to his mother's tit, plus he has better hair.

I go with zach

I love Joffrey. Fuck Zach

what show is the one on the left from?

who is zack please? and what show?

The Strain aka Nazi Vampire Zombies

oh. he's the kid who became villain? the one who died? didn't watch show because of that.

will fuck both

it didn't die, that's the whole problem

just looked at list of eps of the strain and found out it's still airing and zach still alive in show. i learned about show in season 1 and i saw at least the first ep but can't remember if i watched eps 2 or 3 or just 1 ep but i read the novel plot and iirc zach becomes the big bad and dies in novel so was not interested in show anymore because of that.

Zach, especially after last night's episode where he went full angry beta on the girl with chad bf

joffrey did nothing wrong

joffrey did not hug kiss tommen. joffrey not hugging kissing tommen is so wrong.

I have no idea who the first guy is but he wins on the hair alone

Fuck off pedo.

I hate Zach so fucking much, I might hate him more than any other character ever.

at least Joffrey was fun to watch.

Joffrey was fun, zach is just annoying

yah zach just cringy teenage angst dialed up to ten. I love the douchy emo rock they play whenever hes in a scene. I wonder if he gets his pet to give him worm jobs when no ones around.

the actor that plays zach is lucky this show isnt super popular I can imagine people hating him as much as the kid from phantom menace.

I'd say it's pretty even. Both are given powerful positions which they actually know jackshit about and mess shit up.

Zach gets bonus points for acting like an annoying spoiled brat, Joffrey is more of a psychopath.

Does that mean that both are pretty good actors?