HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

24hgold.com/english/news-gold-silver-how-rare-is-gold-.aspx?contributor=Mike Hewitt&article=1429238866G10020&redirect=False
youtube.com/watch?v=RI0i_tL-8aU
youtube.com/watch?v=HnzH15hwt48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking hell. the forced camp of the new movies is cool... to a point. this fella is supposed to be the heavy but he looks like an old perverted playboy

DARTH HEFNER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

what's with the opening in his crotch area?

He's wearing a completely random bathrobe, with a ridiculous belt tied with a knot and we're supposed to be impressed by this? Look at his fucking ring...

how mad will you guys be if snoke ends up being Palpatine?

Its to allow him to sit I think

...I hope

FUCK CAPITALISM AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

HAHAHA FUKKIN HELL

his fa scha

Fucks sake....can books please make a comeback? Tv and movies are clearly in a fucking rut

>people of this generation
>reading anything other than twatter

pick one and only one

>gold's only flaunted on earth because its rare.

why would gold be seen as a sign of status in star wars lore, when you can literally travel from planet to planet in minutes, hours, and days? i'm pretty sure a good amount of those planets would have gold.

gold in and of itself is useless and ugly.

it is literally the color of piss.

thats the only other color found in nature that matches/nearly matches the color of gold. piss.

remove the rarity of gold and you will see that its appearance is disgusting.

that is one posh bathrobe

Gold isn't even rare, you could cover the planet knee deep in gold if you used all of it.

breath nigga breath

where did these precious gold meme come from? was it from the jewelry companies, like they did with diamonds?

hes not palpatine. theres a scene in ep8 just like ep5 where hes seen talking to a cloaked figure in hologram who may be palpatine or luke

It's a Trump "allegory"

I'M FROM HOLLAND, ISN'T THAT WEEEEEEEEEIRD?

Gold is a special metal that doesn't oxydates overtime. It always stays the same, it also has very good electrical properties, that's why it's everywhere in electronics

Gold is expensive because it's rare and it doesn't rust (unlike other metals) making it a store of value.
You can buy 1kg of gold now, you will have the same amont of gold in 1 millions years.

That's why governments and jews try to collect it.

That's total bullshit.

24hgold.com/english/news-gold-silver-how-rare-is-gold-.aspx?contributor=Mike Hewitt&article=1429238866G10020&redirect=False

if they make snoke a 'man behind the curtain' wizard of oz fella who is a bored billionaire fucking with people for his own enjoyment, i wont be mad
regardless, star wars a shit

Darth Soros

that's a big ring

hugh hefner lookin' good

It probably shoots laserbeams

*sniff*

Gold has a bunch of useful chemical properties, you retard. It's an excellent conductor of electricity and it does not tarnish, so it's perfect for electronics. Spaceships are also coated in thin layers of gold to protect from radiation.

CRAZY DUTCH BASTARD

Here's your for (you)

it's a good conductor of electricity. Cable ends are coated with it because it doesn't oxidize though. Copper is a better conductor and of course cheaper. Or just use a wider diameter of some cheap, not as good conducting material.

I was sure its cockmongler

GOLDFINGAAAAAAAAAA

damn hugh hufener is in this?

>when the nameless background character is more frightening than you are
How can disney even compete?

damn that is scary

That's talking about the gold we have mined, not how much there is on Earth.

Underrated post

WTF did they actually base it on Goldmember?

A crépe and a schigar?

snoke is hugh hefner's ghost

Rarity is defined by supply, that is, how easy it is to mine it. This is why shale oil only became a thing now that we are running out of conventional oil - it's expensive, difficult and wasteful to mine shale oil, and the technique has only been recently developed.

So reserves =/= supply =/= rarity

Looks like a senile Hugh Hefner

>nameless
check the wook

A fucking,,,,bathrobe,
Not jedi robe, not some ritual outfit.

Just a bathrobe.

it's a spaceballs lightsaber

youtube.com/watch?v=RI0i_tL-8aU

I LOVE GOOOOOOOOLD

Yup, that's why it's been valued since ancient times. Retard.

Looks like some 100+ year old senile man in a retirement home

what the fuck were they thinking?

BRAVO JJ

youtube.com/watch?v=HnzH15hwt48

Yeah buddy "disney" has released quite a few good star wars books to tie in with the movies and tv i reccomend Thrawn, Catalyst, A new dawn and lost stars.

The basic design is quite good, he looks like an old hammer films monster. JJ actually used him quite effectively, huge visage in a dim cavern. You never get a really good look at him.
What you don't do is put said monster in good lighting and a fucking gold bathrobe, there's a reason the emperor's throne room had such shoddy lighting. It completely robs the character of any and all menace.

I haven't been following any leaks at all. Is snoke supposed to be a Trump parody or something?

can anyone explain what this is?

>matches the color of gold. piss

all i really got from this post is that you should drink more water, user

It's the toy version of the main villain in the new Star Wars movie

It's symbolism you mong
It doesn't matter if gold is valuable in the world itself, what matters is what gold represents to the audience
Why do you think darth vader had a red lightsaber? The stuff about the sith only having red crystals or whatever came later, he was given red to show he's evil

You think making him look like an aborted fetus was brilliant from JJ Abrams? He didn't even know if he would be a giant or just a hologram, so he let Rian Johnson deal with it.

Why does it look like Hugh Hefner who came 5 times in a row?

Looks like someone very affected by tobbaco

*tips fedora*

apparently? Despite the fact that this completely goes against any and all characterization we had of him from the first film.

Gold is valuable because it's beautiful. Its luster, its taste, its smell, even its spelling... I love gold

is that a ring with laser sight? force lightning dispersion is like an ak47

So like hugh hefner

Pls go, Auric

he's an evil spirit that possesses different bodies, that's why he looks like a stretchy human. he possesses kylo at the end of TLJ and they have to go save him in the next one

He is a classic grotesque, damaged and misshapen to the point that he should not be alive and yet he is alive. It's disturbing and actually uses the uncanny valley to the filmmakers advantage.
It's a bit of a waste given the film that's built up around him but the same could be said of John Williams Prequel's score.

hes got yeezys

It looked stylish and was easy to mold fucking idiot

also if you want to talk about how he looks, use something better than a shitty toy

The film that is built around him is a comical parody, he totally fits in. He's not intimidating but rather makes you feel pity, he's just like Golum. No wonder they took the same actor.

stop being a cuck

your life is empty and you fill it with this shit. its made you blind to the world around you. forget this children shit and work on bettering yourself and the world - develop your identity as part of a people and heritage and understand organic heroic values which will ultimately give you a meaning and well being that posting about fucking snoke to correct people won't do.

This malaise and haze of the entertainment-industrial complex that has hypnotised you is already cracking. start lifting. have children. be proud of your self.

tl;dr stop projecting

dumb Sup Forumsbaby

Vould you like a shmoke and a pancake?

Vell , den dere ish no pleashing you.

Why did they made him look like a crack head in a bathrobe?

Inb4 it's just Palpatine again.

Disney was afraid we could like him more than Mary Sue, so they made everyone ugly stupid and weak.

Fuck off varg.
Nobody cares about an aging YouTuber who spent the last 20 years in prison.

I LOVE GOOOLD

All the nu-Star Wars books are shit and so is your taste user.

Thats mace windu. Mark my words.

stfu nigger. thrawn trilogy was trash and new thrawn superior in literally every conceivable way

>the DARK side literally turns you into a white man
that'd be fucking hilarious

This can't be fucking real.

>rules a decent chunk of the galaxy and commands a crack force that can 1v1 other factions easily
>just chills in his hidden ship that happens to be on of the largest capital ships ever product and doesnt even bother getting dressed in the morning

seems alpha to be honest

Stop letting Sup Forums control your identity and worldview.

What did Hollywood mean by this?

Don't snoke, kids.

Snoke's Toke & Smoke
Formerly Sheev's