>american education

youtu.be/-ugJZhL-cbc

Absolute state of burger land

kimmel cherry picks the morons,
but yeah, we have a lot of morons

if you get 20 people and they say the same dumb shit thats not cherry picking

>americucks cant even show their contient

wow embarrassed at these millennials

Do you want to watch people point to North Korea on a map? Obviously he's going to show the fuckups. It's really not funny either way, but one isn't watching grown adults who know basic geography pointing at a map.

More like they get 100 people and show 10 people. Or they could be using jewish tricks and they're all actors

Asking a lot more than 20, then only using 10 is cherry picking.

are you fucking dumbass

>american """education"""
>american """humor"""

>"The scariest thing about North Korea is that it could be anywhere"
>"Interesting"

I probably can't spot North Korea. I know it's to the left of Japan and on the top part, but below China - But I'm likely to confuse Hong Kong for Japan.

I'll hit play and see what happens.

Nah, you'll get these answers all throughout Europe too.

Try taking it to China or Africa and most of them couldn't even point themselves out on a map.

>But I'm likely to confuse Hong Kong for Japan.
Seriously? kys your self

hint, there's only one big peninsula west of japan

I'm not a weeb.

I told you, I have to find Japan first. I'm all good from there. I could even lead an invasion fleet.

kimmel is a gigantic cuck anyway

I'm terrible at geography but fucking hell how could you not even know what continent it is in.
there were idiots that suggested it was in north america, and europe ffs

Are you retarded?

To be fair, unless you're a nation completely surrounded by an Ocean border, you shouldn't be allowed to call yourself a real country.

>"I'm really good at geography"
>points towards China

None of these were shown in a single take, so when they point to Europe you don't know if they are really that dumb or the Hollywood Jews are making them look dumb through editing.

>jimmy kimmel crowd doesn't know where NK is
gee, why am i not surprised?

[dumb monkey sounds]

>"I know that's Africa"

Why am I not surprised?

she was by far the dumbest, holy fucking shit

No wonder amerifats dont give a shit when their country starts was all over the world.

this

looks like someone fancies the lady in the fuchsia dress.

why yanks are like this?

Im surprised they didn't cut her out to keep a positive image

Because you're a fucking dumb ass falling for a dumb tv show.

a tv show made by yanks to showcase how dumb yanks are,this goes full circle

Anyone else notice that Jimmy Kimmel became a woman after he stopped being fat? Fat Jimmy wouldn't have cried over a dead lion

*Receives 99% of California's votes*

>cant even point the right continent

lmoa

>tfw no dumb but cute american gf

>american education amirite? XD

t. eurocuck paying insane amounts of taxes for worse education

>tfw smart cute american gf
I guess she never makes me bored but there's a charm to dumbness that gets my dick hard

>Amerifats

you could've been in Kimmel's video you kow

>tfw too smart to be ameridumb

america must be an orchard then

I know it' cherry picked and blah blah... but how can ANYBODY, fucking ANOBODY point to Canada?

kek

THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE

1812 IN 2017

WHITE HOUSE BURNING, TRUDEAU DECLARED EQUALITY EMPEROR

WAKE UP

I bet the dumb nigger couldn't even name a single country in Africa though. She probably thinks Africa is a country itself.

>OP thinks he's smarter than anyone else because he watches scripted interviews on Jimmy Kimmel

But the white girl thinking north korea is in Canada is fine.

That one from video and audience is cute as hell.

they arent wrong! Canada is North Korea by now.
WOKE

>voted a reality tv star as their president

no shit

>choice between reality tv star billionaire or traitor
easy desu

>thinks kimmel is 100% real
Okay buddy

>inb4 americans come screaming into the thread with "B-B-BUT YOU CANT NAME O-OUR STATES!!"

I think she actually had a learning difficulty. She wasn't even laughing out of embarrassment when she got it wrong like the other people did. She just maintained a confused primate expression as she pointed to random spots with no rhyme or reason and didn't even talk through most of it. I'm convinced she forgot the question half way through the video and may have even forgot how to communicate in English. Her IQ is definitely at the borderline of mental retardation pr even slightly over. I think its was cruel to include her in this video. It wasn't even funny like the other people, it was just awkward and uncomfortable. WTF KIMMEL

Good one.

Who said that? Nice straw man. The nigger also thought it was in Canada so at best they're as bad as eachother.

Isn't Trump both.

Oh wait I forgot all the evidence that points to collusion with Russia is fake news, along with any other news that remotely happens to put Trump in a negative light.

>I probably can't spot North Korea.
Yet you're allowed to own a computer.

It's tiresome to watch comedians perpetuate the HURR AMERICANS ARE RETARDS stereotype to make their rich asses feel morally and intellectually superior. All they do is bitch about education and then make shit like this mocking people that are products of the same system.

It's garbage that should have been left in the 90s.

Yes it is if you're in a country of 320,000,000 people....

>thinking knowing trivial shit like this matters
LMAO

What evidence of collusion? That whole narrative is pretty much dead because... it was fake.

Other negative news? Whatever. The collusion angle is outright false, however.

I dont doubt it cherry picked somewhat but it doesnt change the fact that people like that really do exist.

What? Monster Island is actually a peninsula.

>Oh wait I forgot all the evidence that points to collusion with Russia is fake news,
yes exactly
>along with any other news that remotely happens to put Trump in a negative light.
no it's mostly just the Russia bullshit

>along with any other news that remotely happens to put Trump in a negative light.
AHAHAH oh wow.

Americans have double digit IQ.

>claims something is trivial
>he doesn't know it

open a dictionary you retard

>urban and suburban retard tourists fuck up
Now ask a bunch of city people to point it out.

>payed actors doing shit

>confuse a city part of a land mass bigger than Texas to 4 islands