GOT: /ourboyz/ Edition

The NK is a sort of "future seer", or whatever thr appropriate term is.
Therefore, it is reasonable to assume the entire ordeal was planned by him from the start.
Meaning the NK sent that group of wights walking about in hopes of them finding Jon and Co because he knew what they wanted.
So, he included a wight that wasn't turned by that Troop's leader, so that it could get captured by Jon; however, the NK most likely told that particular wight to send out a signal once he was captured so that the other wights could be alerted.
Then, it's also reasonable to assume that there was a clear reason for all of those wights to surround Jon and Co the way they did before they began attacking.
The reason for that being the NK was using Jon and Co as bait to lure the Dragons to them.
The NK doesnt care about Jon or Dany, which is the only reasonable excuse for why he didnt throw that spear at them, or at the dragon Dany was on which let them escape.
Find a better reason, I dare you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxH4-4MU23c
youtu.be/51e2QFSV_pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is my post now.

Nice try, DB

Banefort?

IT'S UP

youtube.com/watch?v=KxH4-4MU23c

Beric actor just confirmed he will be challenging the Nights King to single combat in S8
#WightBowl get hype!

youtu.be/51e2QFSV_pA

>The NK doesnt care about Jon or Dany, which is the only reasonable excuse for why he didnt throw that spear at them, or at the dragon Dany was on which let them escape.
maybe he knew that throwing a spear on dany, would trigger the other two dragon to attack him, by killing viseryon , he knew that they only would go away and let a dead dragon for him

thads ov da tayble ashwelle

those sjws in the front really fucking trigger me,

his voice is so comfy

How many blue pills do you have to overdose on to go beyond reddit and become Burlington?

I hope you get permabanned for pushing that shit.

WHY

fat one at 1:09 nominated for most natural reaction in the universe

Breaking the wheel - This doesn't just refer to muuuh monarchy. This entire thing is a wheel.
It's a cycle. GRRM always said it'll be a "bittersweet ending".
Here's what happens:
They lose all the battles against the whitewalkers and during the final clash, they beg Bran to attempt warging into the first whitewalker created by the children of the forest aka the whitewalker and dissaude the children from doing it.
Bran walks in while Jon ans Daenerys are fighting outside to keep everybody away from Bran.
However - I don't know how, but it's gonna be someone from the "good side" - Bran will get killed during this.
He will get stuck in the body of the NK and the cycle starts again.
The dude that will kill him had good intentions as well.
He thought that Bran was to blame for the Whitewalkers and the viewers will also think this to be true, because Bran will be painted in an untrustworthy light the last season.

In reality, Bran would've ended the cycle, broken the wheel, had he not been murdered.

HOWEVER, there was never a chance of Bran not being murdered. The wheel cannot be broken.

This is a Greek tragedy. The struggle was always unwinnable. That's the bittersweet ending. Nothing matters. This is it. They're all prisoners of the wheel and will remain that.

>ourguy

White Walker? I hardly knew her

So this.. Is the song... Of ice and fire

>this is how Americlaps watch tv

So, people have had this idea for weeks since the leaks, m8

he needs a dragon to attack the meeting the three kings are having next episode as a false flag so everyone thinks Kaleesi is evil.

Why do i keep clicking these videos? I guess i'm addicted to rage

night jew

the current state of burgerland

>confirmed

but I did notice your nice 676767

How about a "Sup Forums reacts to Tumblr GOT reactions"?
Send me your videos to [email protected]

Watching them get visibly upset and angry at the dragon being killed and reanimated, shaking their heads and giving the middle finger to the screen, makes me feel a deep sense of hate for them.

Also, as a Britbong, it never gets old how OTT Americans act in general over TV shows and films
>tfw going to the theatre to watch Jason Bourne and Americans stand up and shout at the screen "get him, Jason!" and applaud when he wins fights

YES
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

Just wanted to watch the last episode, and instead saw this.

Why are people doing this ? Is anyone really dumb enough to click on this shit ? They sometimes even put a dumb girl in there, as if that would make it any better.

Wtf is wrong ?

>Streaming pleb
Your life decisions are what's wrong, chap.

I feel irrational and instant hatred for the hamplanet in the blue floral dress. Everything about her screams "CUNT".

Their "reactions" mean jack shit because of the observer effect

I do get that but still, a lot of the reactions are also for the social effect (not just the streamers but to fit in with their peers). Also, I suppose there's the element of the facade being portrayed by most of them because what serious fan wouldn't just watch the fucking leaks?

Why are they all so fat?

>as a Britbong, it never gets old how OTT Americans act in general over TV shows and films

same. I'm German though, so pretty much everyone except Finns seem fake and over the top to me

if he could actually see the future then he would just stop trying and stay in the north because he would already know that he'd lose in the end anyways

it's like knowing you're going to die and lose so what would even be the point in his character if he could see the future? it makes zero sense.

If you know you are going to die you could try to chamge it.

reactions are over-amplified when they are in a group, and they know people are watching them

Americans

Well isn't that the question of the day

>that chubbs in the first row

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SLAY QUEEEEEEEEEEEEN

had to close it

The reactions are filmed in a bar that is situated in the United States of America

not really since you already know it's
going to happen. seeing the future is seeing what is going to happen, it's not malleable

Even if he could see the future in such a way that he can input different strategies to change it, he'd thus be able to see the future based on "X" change.

Which means that if he does die/lose in the end (which he will,) the ability
to see the future is nonsensical.

Man, I remember old seasons way back when these reactions were kinda cute, and the whole concept of watching GoT live sounded neat to me.

Now it just pisses me off. Especially so with all the deus ex machinas thrown in due to lazy writing and obvious pandering of "heroic moments" so normies like these can film themselves clapping in public. There's nothing wrong with having fun, unless you're dumbing down content for sake of a broader audience.

Thats not really true. If you know the cause of your desth you might be able to change it unless Fate gets introduced as a third force that tries its best to fix timelines if they are fucked with.

Like you are supposed to die by a random kid which you proceed to kill yet Fate intervenes and finds another way to kill you.

Yeah I feel like they will end up defeating the white walkers back, but it will be with them all almost dead, and the Night King not being truly defeated, and able to come back after another thousand years. I feel at the end, they'll cycle through different times and kings throughout the ages, that show, just after they defeated, the kings and all the people were very serious and will build means and measures to fight the white walkers, and send up extremely trained knights to the Wall, but over time, people will get less and less serious about it, until a point when they stop believing it, and it'll go back to the same old.

>that green yass queen putting her fingers up at the NK

like bran? if he could see bran would kill him he'd just load the back of the dragon with wights, drop them on winterfell and be done with the threat and you will see in the next episode that will not happen

which means that if bran does kill him in the end then seeing the future is even more nonsensical

besides if you see the future down to a t (seeing exactly what will happen in an encounter with wights,) then you know whether or not you are going to die regardless of fate

character's efforts would simply be pointless

What should they be?

morbidly obese

MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not to sound contrarian but I straight up cheered when our lad NK took down the dragon. That's what 8000 years of practice gets you.

Imaginge being in tears because evil guy turns dragon into zombie

We can assume Bran is also the lord of light trying to bring this fight together