Who else is sick of Asian themes in these series?

Who else is sick of Asian themes in these series?

i love that delicious yellow pussy mmm

>Everyone uses swords in the 21st century

>They don't just shoot JJ in the face

You mean White saviour themes.

Yeah, I hate the ninja shit. Give me more staring at a white wall kino.

who would win?

>female with 20 years experience MAX

>elite member of the original hand
>500 years old
>studied every swordfighting technique under the sun

>female with 20 years experience MAX
black skys which electra was are natural learners and no most fighting techniques naturally and are stronger and faster than a normal person which is why electra was flipping grown men when she was 10 plus electra stabbed alexandra in the back when alexandra had no weapon

i'm talking about iron fist's gf
she kills buccudo, twice

At least they're probably done with that, unless Elektra also survived and is now leader of the hand.
We know there's not going to be much of that in Frank's show, though.

He trained her.

why is daredevil the only one wearing a costume?

I thought these were supposed to be superheroes

jessica and luke havent had a costume in a while and danny wore part of his at the end

Jessica does not give a shit
Luck is too black for a costume
Danny is a faggot.

>Everyone
Pretty sure it was just ninjas.

>fuckin ironfag cuck miss casted whiteboy
>ugly buck lipped coal burning bitch
>daredevils costume is stupid as fuck

turns out the nigger is the best one

yeah, but all of their characters are so weakly written that without costumes they barely stand out at all.

superheroes are supposed to be fun and amazing. these guys are just boring to look at

Daredevil is the only one with a secret superhero identity

LITERALLY JUST WANTED AN ASIAN GF

I'd shoot JJ in the face
with my semen

gross

just wait for the punisher

Then why do you see Iron Fist and his girlfriend wear hoods

>We know there's not going to be much of that in Frank's show, though.
According to whom? I would be glad to see that kind of statement verified.

>I thought these were supposed to be superheroes

The whole point of these characters is they aren't superheroes other than DD. They're just people with powers that get caught up in shit, they aren't trying to go out on the streets and fight crime everyday.

>they aren't superheroes other than DD. They're just people with powers that get caught up in shit

>I am the Immortal Iron Fist, sworn protector of K'un Lun!
I don't see it

Nah. Luke was the hero of harlem.

He gave up being protector of that so he could live a normal life. Now he just feels bad because it bit him in the ass and the world is doomed because he's an idiot.

It doesn't really fit with the punisher.

And only won because she got help, and the fact he was convinced he could have her.

>power levels all over the place as the plot demands it

>black
>blind
>woman
>token numale
/t/v will defend this

Nor does it fit with Luke, Jessica or Matt, in a pragmatic context.

I swear, if it's revealed that The Hand was somehow involved in whatever the thing was that went wrong in Iraq or wherever, I'm fucking dropping the show in that moment; Frank or not.

Yeah. The Hand storyline has long overstayed its welcome. It was decent in Daredevil for a bit but by the end of season 2 it became really silly when basically all of New York were ninjas. Then Iron Fist, which it at least fit more into, drove it into the ground because every scene with Gao was the same shit as all her previous scenes in Daredevil. She and the others better be dead for good. I want Matt to be with Elektra, but if she won't realize the error of her ways then she needs to stay dead too. The Hand story was really treading water with the Defenders and it needs to be done, no having her try to keep it going.

i expected matt to be trapped in kun lun with electra where they'd get some decent forced bonding time

This is what got me the most, henchmen throwing Luke Cage around like an empty tracksuit

Luke and Jessica's shows didn't have any ninjas. Frank's show isn't going to have one single ninja, I guarantee it.

I'm hoping the Punisher show sets up another team up series with him, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, and Blade.

Damn, nice.

and JJ goes from being able to lift a car, to having her punches blocked by random mooks

This sucked

The fights were shit, the villains were stupid and ineffective, the main characters were dour and bitchy, and it constantly felt like the writer and director hated having to do anything even remotely fun or silly.

Why do superheroes have to be grim? I get that these are street-level heroes, so there's going to be less whimsy, but do they have to be fucking soap opera crying the entire duration?

Iron Fist literally shouts THEY TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME as he flies from China to NYC on a private jet with his hot asian ninja girlfriend.

Danny was the comedy relief at some points. It was funny that he never even kissed his GF because he's a turbofaggot IRL.

>defenders
More like Benders.

The biggest problem with Defenders is that the people making it thought it was supposed to be an emotional climax to the other 4 series.

It's not.

It's supposed to be a physical climax. A spectacle. Two super-strength brawlers and two magic kung fu practitioners kicking the shit out of anything and everything.

That the fight scenes in this are absolutely terrible shows where the makers had their focus: on the wrong fucking half.

I just think The Hand is such a dumb organization.

You have Ninja Hand, Kung Fu Hand, School Hand, Gang Hand and Elektra Hand.

Only Kung Fu Hand is cool because Madame Gao is cool

BE HONEST

This was you when looking at that melanin kang

>look mom. No hands!

>superhans

>caught red handed

>handjob

I agree with this. Their big "Avengers Assemble" style moments are totally bland, unsatisfying, and anti-climactic. And since Daredevil is the only character who has earned any level of emotional investment, it doesn't work when all these other characters are being given similar story moments that utterly fall flat in comparison to Matt losing Stick and trying to saving Elektra from herself.

test

She was super cute in this. I liked the scene where they showed off her tummy.

How can Danny still be the worst character in the face of drunken mess JJ and giga nigger Luke.
He still behaves like a baby and gest supported by the Asian chik that encourage and tolerates his shit.

This is what i dont get.

I understand jessica hates her abilities, but cut loose you bitch.

Like when they were standing at the bottom of the building wondering how they'd get to the top. Bitch just jump.

He could have killed her 20 times but keeps going easy on her because he wants her eternal vagina

finished watching the show just a few hours ago and the whole thing just seemed so average and unremarkable
of course i then go googling around and people are rating it in the high 80's and low 90's
like shit nigga i dont think it is worth those scores at all
only kinda unqie thing they did was weave 4 stories into one, but tats not hard to do in this day and age

I doubt gao will be dead, the others probably are though

They WILL fuck up Frank's show and maybe then people will realize they're out of ideas.
>6 seasons so far
>3 of them about The Hand

I don't understand how only Daredevil has good fight scenes. Iron Fist had some decent ones, but still noticeably sloppy. Defenders was even worse than the rest somehow. If Punisher has the same shitty fight scenes, it will definitely suck. He needs to be doing a lot of shooting and blowing stuff up and torture.

You mean her ass.

The problem is that everything outside of daredevil sucks really bad

I'm not sick of Colleen sweaty feet

Cause daredevil is only good fighter.

Sure, iron fist was trained by monks, but he lacks experience and is too full of "i am immortal iron fisto". The iron fist is a crutch he uses.

Cage is unbreakbale, so he doesnt need to try, he just tanks damage.

Jones is strong af, but has no real experience fighting, so she just brute forces shit.

Daredevil was trained by stick (who was trained by same munks that trained iron fist) and has been fighting evil for years. He also has a "spidey sense" in his hearing, so he can react to shit better than the others.

>Cause daredevil is only good fighter.
>Sure, iron fist was trained by monks, but he lacks experience and. . .

''it looks like shit because the plot demands for it'' fucking stop

If Punisher was in this series it'd be over in the first episode. Honestly wish he was

>Loyal
>Cute
>Trained fighter

Why is Colleen so based?

Dare devil has super hearing fag he know what you gonna react before you do it.

so STRfags are boring and uninteresting and DEX wins every time?

Post Colleen pics pls

Anyone notice in almost every scene she is in she is casually walking up to something dragging her feet I fucking hate it

How does super-hearing let you know what someone is going to do before they do it?

Go back to Sup Forums with your shit.

You can hear their muscles and clothes move, the sound of limbs moving in the air, identify footsteps, and also DD can "see" bodies" but they all look like they're aflame.

Also, see bats.

yes.
>Does a 360. Waddles away

>Ghost Rider
I have bad news for you pal

t-there's a tummy scene?
okay, I'm picking up Iron Fist, Luke Cage and then watching this shit specifically for that tummy

What you're describing is not sensing something before it happens, it's sensing it as it happens. Functioning eyes do that too.