youtu.be/v2soHxEN79c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.
/thread

yes

yes

movie had as James Comey would say "potential"

No. Scar Jo's ass was good though.

It was ok, a solid 6/10 for the good designs, in fact just like his Snow white and the huntsman. Pretty straighforward fantasy with good design is what Rupert Sanders does.

(and he also fucked Goddess Kstew, so based director, don't know if he fucked Scarjo too though)

I think it lacked "intent" to tell a story and entertain.

Is it worth watching if you've seen the Jap cartoon version 10 times or so already?

No

if you're a weeb you'll dislike it because it's not as boring as the weeb version and no chinks

7/10...hopefully the sequel will full-tits action and better/faster tachikomas and some "i thought what id do was, i'd pretend i was one of those deaf-mutes"

It was OK.
Weebs hated it because it wasn't true to source material, but they should end themselves anyway for being such degenerates.

You see that blank stare of her? She's like this during the whole movie, not just this shot, and she also walks like a robot

it's not like your weeb 2d version had some expression either...

you can watch the making of videos.
they're ten times better

youtube.com/watch?v=KosBvDyWgnA

No tits
0/10

>and she also walks like a robot
wow i wonder why

Motoko's blank stare in the anime was meant to illustrate her connection to the Puppet Master, who literally wasn't human.

Without the Puppet Master or the themes of what it means to be human, Motoko's blank stare is just bad acting.

solid 7, howewer I get the feeling that if I read mango or watched the anime, I'd rate it lower

Yes

yeah yeah how convenient, weeb

visually yes

shitty revenge plot
didn't even have a second act, the robot dude didn't have a master plan, he just fucking died

Do we get to see titties in this?

I considered the original pretty boring as well, but ended up watching this generic action shit in background and found myself wanting to rewatch animated movie instead, which I never thought I would. That's how bad it is.

>the robot dude didn't have a master plan, he just fucking died
wasn't it basically to create a network or something and "evolve" beyond humans while finding what they "took from his memory"

Yes, and he ends up getting hunted down for it. The other user os just a cuck who can't except that the Bee America GITS is better than his cartoon kiddie shit that belongs on Disney XD.

Wouldn't call it good, but it was watchable and entertaining

No.
Stop asking.

No
You will hate it

it was shit, the cinematography was bland, acting was meh, the story was generic 101, they butchered all the cool moments from the anime

when Motoko in the anime stares, she looks right at you, and it's unsettling.

when Scarjo stares the audience feels nothing.

Also it bugs me she doesn't turn Asian at the end. That isn't a white washing thing. It doesn't make since that in that universe she finds out she is Asian and doesn't change her face.

if it was novelty then yeah, but since there was a illustrated book and animated series sadly no.

i honestly forgot this even existed. it already came out?

i hate johannsons voice, sounds like a fat female smoker

I'm a huge fan of the anime.

I downloaded a blueray torrent last month, still haven't watched it yet.

She is too fat...

>spend millions on special effects
>don't make her go on a diet
>big rippling fatball pretending to be a cyborg

Motoko from the animated is a super agile android, she doesn't move and act like a robot at all.

That's how a real woman sounds like though, you would know if only you'd stop fapping to "motoko" in your basement.

I don't understand her swag walk. Why is she walking like she is some kind of hip hop dancer or tough guy or whatever the fuck it's supposed to represent?

yes, only weebs hate it.
the revenge angle is evident but yet great in general.

/thread

As much as nerdwriter sounds like a fucking pseud this is a good explanation for why it sucked.
youtu.be/v2soHxEN79c

>You'll dislike it if you're a weeb
When will this meme die, may aswell say DBZ was a good movie and only weebs dislike it.

This was just poor filmmaking, saying its 'okay for an anime' is no excuse.

Fuck no. How is this even a question?

is she this gross in the movie too?