To pay respect.

dubs and bad cooper becomes good

Why is Lynch such a fucking tease.

So
Now real Cooper is clinically dead?

the outlet says "1" dougie get's his mind back in season 4 episode 1 confitmed

He's dead.
Wrapped in cake.

No, he's in a coma that he will wake up from next episode.

He will have been put into said coma by doctors after being resuscitated after having been clinically dead for a few minutes.

YFW _______

He stuck a fork in an electrical socket.

He's probably fine.

Something about electricity being the means of travel for denizens of the spirit realm or some shit.

DouGpie get electroshock therapy

WILSON!

I want to hold Carrie Page!

i dont understand why the arm has a doppelganger. lodge spirits get doppelgangers too ? wheres doppelBOB etc?

This. It's all about electricity. He's back, hopefully in time to kick Hutch and Chantels redneck ass.

So now the real Cooper is in a car with his son going who knows where.

Friendly reminder that Cooper is going to be stuck in a coma with Charlie for the rest of eternity.

The arm isn't a lodge spirit in proper. He's a former aspect of a lodge spirit. Mike cut him off, and that probably gave him life. Likely, that means he's some sort of familiar. A lesser spirit in the lodge. Thus, he gets a fuckin' Doppelganger.

Have you ever known two people so in love though?

so
Audrey, Charlie, Fat girl, Cooper in a coma?

SHUT UP

Why does Janey dissapear when Dougie hits the floor?

She should be right beside the white door, as shown when she's screaming

COOPER GOT HIS MIND BACK IN PART 15

someone give me a quick rundown on this guy's on screen crimes.

janey-e isn't real

most pointless antagonist lol

Mr. C isn't the "real Cooper"

He just IS Cooper. He's not a ghost, he's not a shadow; he's literally a second Dale Cooper, with all of his knowledge and memories, that's why he was able to know the password to that government laptop he used at that motel earlier in the season.

That's why he remembered the meeting with Jeffries. Not because he was physically the Cooper that was in the room.

there are 3 episodes left but only two weeks?

Bob is the "evil that men do", he isn't a person with good and bad qualities that can be divided into separate entities like mike or coop. Bob lacks the internal conflict necessary to produce doppelgängers, it's why he has to inhabit a human host to be effective

who's Judy my dudes?

what was that roadhouse scene at the end about?

Then why did jeffries say "Now who do you think that is there?" To coop?

lynch weirdness

Frost trying to be deep or somet stupid shit

Will the cops find Cooper when they go back to Jack Rabbits Palace again? They're supposed to go up on two consecutive days right?

His purpose was to show that in the 25 years we didn't see Boop/Mr. C has been setting up a network of contingency plans for when the time came for Cooper to leave the black lodge, and to further reinforce the concept of Mr. C's influence and control over people by showing that he has this incredibly shady and powerful man under his thumb fearing for his life.

He's only had like 10 minutes of total screen time. I think he served his purpose perfectly.

because he is experiencing time differently and does not know the doppelganger hasnt been unleashed yet where he currently is.

>my son is 9 years old
>he watches The Return with me
>he loves Dougie Jones
>adores Dougie
>wants to be just like Dougie
>today I find him dead
>next to the electrical outlet
>fork in hand

I suppose you could do better, you little pissant?

This.

Time works differently in the lodge. It's the same reason he didn't know how long he'd been gone.

I thought Lynch was a hack for bringing Laura back in those leaked pictures, but if it's really "Carrie Page" and not Laura at the Palmer house then I just got Lynched because he's an even BIGGER hack than I thought

Someone who Cooper met before.

Yes, I know I can. I went to film school and graduated top of my class. What about you, fuckboy?

>Cooper doesn't get his mind back in Part 15
>instead he just kills himself with a fork
Wow, Lynch, Wow!

Who is the Leaping Lad???

why does he look more normal here than in twin peaks

>miss a /tpg/ stream because I didn't know about the tine change
>James performs 'Just You' again
>miss another /tpg/ stream because away from home
>Jumping Man and Judy happens
Fuck, I can only imagine how you aall reacted to this

F R O S T E D

>He went to film school

Oh woah! Watch out. We got a regular Scorsese here.

That's suuuuper cool dude, gooood for yooooou.

Dougie Bones lol

why does boop not know who judy is but cares so much to find out? what reason does he have to believe its relevant to him? he doesnt seem like he cares about anything not directly affecting him

OH IT SHOWS user!

The Japanese are plebeians just like anyone else. Their Twin Peaks general at 2ch has gotten barely ~15 replies since last night's episode aired, meanwhile their GoT general is bustling with activity.
In any case there are just general impressions of the episode such as "I'm gonna miss the log lady", "so Richard was Audrey's son, huh" and "the plain girl with glasses at the end was cute", that kind of replies.

I wasn't being serious, numbnuts. Geez.

It was weird seeing Bobby and James both in the same scene for the first time in a while. Both banged Laura and I expected maybe some dialogue between them.

James singing pretty much broke the stream's chat. It was amazing.

I felt the same way. It was like CIA asking why Bane wears the mask. It's what WE wanna know, but makes no sense for the characters to ask that.

>JustPretendingToBeRetarded.wav

wooooow suuuuper funny dude. you really got me wowie

Same. I also expected some comment from James about being in that cell again or something like that.

He came to jeffires to find out about the hits on him. Turns out it wasn't jeffires so it might be this judy person. Who is judy?????????????????????????????????

Mate, I don't think have film school where I live. Just admit that you got baited.

Wasn't trying to get you, you nugget.

>"I'm waiting for someone."
>15 hours
>hasn't showed up
She represents reddit.

>james getting beat up
>based glove lad saves him in self defense
>get thrown in jail

what kind of bullshit is that?

I thought bobby would say something to james...but no. Maybe next episode.

I had a memory of both of them jail for lauras murder

>goes to expensive film school
>unemployed and in debt

Judy is an unknown element. Boop has clearly spent the last 25 years setting up a web of fallback plans so he could stay out of the lodge for good. He's under the impression that he's got everything figured out.

Then Ray shot him. He learned that he CAN be tricked; that things may not go according to plan, so he's probably starting to sweat a little.

Judy represents a free radical that could potentially fuck everything up.

what will be his destiny? will he beat up mr c once he arrives in peaks?

Keep reading.

>Coopers mind gets transported into Ruby's body
>Coopers body gets transported to the morgue

You'll never make a movie or be known for anything, you'll be working a lower paying job too long trying to chase your dream and then it will be too late to even get an education or skill for a regular job by the time you realize what a failure you are. The good thing is guns are cheap, and trains are free, I'd say rope is cheap but you'd even fuck the knot up and only end up bumping your head, and you wouldn't be able to pay your hospital bills and would be wasting everyone's time and money.

FROSTED

they killed 2 people. theyre going to be held for the night until they determine the events and realize it was self defense

I thought the glove was supposed to be a weapon against lodge beings or something like that due to them being related to electricity, but apparently it's just super strength.
A bit disappointing desu.

He is in a coma

The cops are tired of James' bullshit so they arrested Freddie fo not letting those guys kill him

Is this true or reaching?

He's gonna arm wrestle him.

KID-ZA? KID-ZA! PLURAL?!? WILSON!!!!

>friendly reminder that this woman is 71

Had a rough day today or what the fuck is the deal with ropes and guns?

People here really got the aspies. They take things way to serious.

Thanks Vlad

They didn't kill anyone. Those guys are just in intensive care. They're alive.

But in America, you go to jail when you fight in public.

because he's not on stilts

you still dont know if it can be used agaisnt lodge spirits, you dumb fuck, 3 parts left, remember?

The crawling seems like a visual call back to the Dougie scene. I would personally interpret it as a reference to the audience.

they're definitely vegetables at best

Gimmie a "G"

Gimmie an "I"

Gimmie an "L"

Gimmie an "F"

What's that spell?!

G I L F
I
L
F

>Bobby's a do-good cop who managed to turn himself around from drug dealing and a tragic loss of his girlfriend
>James is still a beta loser pining after taken women while working a dead end job with only some weird Brit kid as a friend

Seeing Bobby locking up James was kino. I'm so proud of Bobby.

>norma aged better than all the other tp girls combined
How did she do it?