/got/ general: Karl Edition

previous: Now, why didn't the the others just use that one fella who was attacked by the ice bear to bring to Cersi?

It all would've been done in about a hour. Less people would've died if they just woulda done it like tha'...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KxH4-4MU23c?t=151
youtube.com/watch?v=9OTOiMQchKw
youtube.com/watch?v=bVfClyxJOHA&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GRRM has become fat and lazy

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Can we all agree Bran warged into Ramsay after the wedding?

Look, we all know what this season was missin'. That there Ed Sheerian cameo shoulda been Clive Warren

I warged into ur mum m8

we can only hope

So you were fucked by my dad?

Why the fuck is Arya have psychotic hatred for Sansa now? How can she not understand that she would have been tortured and raped and killed if she didn't write that letter? And even if she didn't write it, the results would be the same!
God, this show is 90% forced drama and characters reminiscing about shit that happened in past seasons and how they're all mutual friends, all just building up to the next red wedding.

Teenage boys and their hormones

Yeah, try to keep up faggot.

I SHAPOZHE YOU'LL HAVE YOUR PRIZHE NOW RENLY? LORASHHH TYRELL TO HAVE ANALSHEXX WITH YOU? ASH YOU ARE HOMOSHEXUALL. SHURELY SUCH A SHECRET SHOULD BE KEPT? NO? SHURELY YOU WOULDNT WANT ME TO TELL YOUR BROTHER, ROBERT. SHURELY YOU CAN GIVE ME HARRENHALL ASH A WAY TO SCHOW YOUR GRATITUDE, NO?

turns out li'l NightKing fella

i actually havent watched any GoT at all

youtu.be/KxH4-4MU23c?t=151

>this show is 90% forced drama and characters reminiscing about shit that happened in past seasons
Because D&D are hacks who doesn't know how to write

cant believe brann becomes the new lich king, i Night King

SHUTTTTTTTT UP WOMANNNNNNNNNNNN

if it's that fucking easy to kill a dragon then why didn't he kill all of them?

and after all that shit Snow is still alive?

why exactly am I still watching this piece of shit?

because most kings let their underlings do their bidding

Can anyone explain to me why Daenerys didn't blast the Others with dragonfire?

What was the name of the king that legitimized his bastards

Because muh drama and stupid plots

Their anguish when the dragon dies fuels me

Dubs decide my next playthrough and goals. Already have done Stannis.

Night King

>become

he started ASOIAF 26 years ago user

It'll be at least 30 before he's done, if he lives

GRRM IS A DUMB WHORE WITH A FAT ARSE

A Feast for Crows, the Forresters

dumb and dumber want to create drama so they can kill LF since they don't know what to do with him anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=9OTOiMQchKw
Remember when Got had engaging and fun characters?

Littlefinger

What the fuck why would you not cheer the Night King on?

>not having CIA on the throne through some crazy machinations just in time for the WW to attack King's Landing and blow him the fuck out
D+D had one fucking job

Can someone post the gif of The Hound throwing the rock?

HOLD THE BOOOOOAARRRR!!!!!

>this is now Bobby B thread

He missed and they got away.

Did a little monkey fella warg into a human to create Karl?

ep7 leak when?

They don't have extra episodes to build up the hatred so they simply make both PMS at the same time and tear each other's hairs out. Logic would take too much screentime.

>fatties finding out they are being recorded and dressing up to over act in the front row.

Did I miss something or did they ever explain exactly how the face magic shit works? I never remember any of Arya's training actually involvign impersonating people. I don't remember any scene where they actually made masks, or explaining they do it, and how they can mimic their body shapes, mannerisms and voices either.

If you lie well enough you look like other people

Going well so far.

based ironbank loans.

The whole point of the liar game was to convince others that you are someone else without doubt. My guess is the voice is magic that only works when you are convincing enough with the mask. Also in her time down the catacombs cleaning dead people she learned how to make masks.

Rebecca De Mornay wouldn't have gone amiss either.

THREE TIMES A NIGHT TO PISS IN A DAMN BUCKET

Robert warged into Lancel after drinking all that wine enabled him to tap into his warg powers.

>Based Bobbyposting
>Based AAGGGHH posting
>Based HARRENHAL posting

JONARYA

>that one fella who was attacked by the ice bear to bring to Cersi?
I thought the white walkers had to use their magic before a corpse in the north can rise as a wight.

Why did the Night King not hit Drogon Is it because he is a forgiving man and wanted to show that he will not be bullied around his home anymore?

Why not kill a damn red shirt and just bring that one back instead of looking for one?

DAILY REMINDER BRAVOOSI ARE JEWS

LITTLEFINGER'S FATHER BAELISH WAS A BRAVOOSI SELLSWORD

LITTLEFINGER CONFIRMED JEW IN THE SHOW

YOU WILL BE MISSED O' BRAVOOS PLOTTER CIA MAN

AND HALLENHARU? I SAPPOSU ZAT IS OFF ZA TABERU AS WERU!

I SCREAM

KING ROBERT BARATHEON THE FIRST OF HIS NAME

I REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE

>Based Danyposting

bob

help

holy shit

HOLY SHIT

honestly im not even sure why they still need to bring a wight back to show cersei. dany clearly saw it all for herself and the lannisters have proven to be useless so why even bother desu

Drogon dodged the flying icicle

GO FETCH THE TABLE STRETCHER

youtube.com/watch?v=bVfClyxJOHA&spfreload=10

>there will never be such a fatherly masculine figure in this show

kek

DANY DANY DANY

LANSTER LANNISCELLER

What the fuck is this thread?

>mfw the leaks confirmed Stannis' return

For the first hit the Night King took his time aiming and everything. Then 2nd time he threw it he just wanted to fuck with them a little

STANNIE ARE YOU OKAY
STANNIE ARE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU OKAY STANNIE

SURROUNDED BY TABLE STRETCHERS

thank the gods for Dany
and er tits

RENLY AND LORAS FUCKED.
AND THEN THEY DIED.
ONE GOT STABBED BY A SHADOW. ANOTHER ONE BLOWN UP WITH THE HIGH SPARROW.
SUCH IS THE FATE OF FAGGOTS IN THE SHOW.

Y-you called, Your Grace?

DANY
A
N
Y

I feel like D&D are pointlessly writing themselves into fast travel. There are two ways which I think would have worked better than what they did for Daenerys to appear. The first is that Daenerys could have felt anxious about just sitting and waiting and gone over to help. This would have made sense considering how worried she looked in the last episode when Jon suggested he was going to go beyond the Wall. The second one would be that Bran, with his supposed omniscience, could have sent a raven to Daenerys earlier, so she goes to help sooner. They could have kept Jon telling Gendry to go to Eastwatch to send a raven, as not only would he not know she's coming and be desperate, but at least one person would have survived to tell others that they failed instead of having people in Eastwatch wait for weeks when no one returned. Instead, they had the raven travel extremely quickly and then have Daenerys arrive quickly as well. I'm not even bothered by Gendry running back, they could have been going quite slowly specifically so they find a wight near the Wall.

OH ITS FUNNY IS IT?

crying over a CGI dragon

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

IS THAT WHAT CALLED MEANS?

GET US SOME MOOOOREEEE WIIIINEEEEE

he has been for a very long time

HHHNNNNNNGG

Did anyone watch the Burlington Bar reaction yet? Is it really good?

I'm getting a 15 minute break at work to see the eclipse and I really want to see it because I'm REALLY into science but I also cannot wait for the Burlington Bar reaction because it could be the best yet.

So if anyone saw it...do you think it's worth skipping the eclipse for?

TARGARYEN WHORE

He is just waiting for the tv series to end so he can release his books with a completely different story so everyone is surprised
j-just you wait!

i miss /got/ from 3 years ago and darkstar posting

MUH DICK

when was this recorded? looks younger

littlefinger in the bum

Aegon the unworthy

IM GOING TO DRIN FROM YOU SKOOL

It was a pile of autistic shit, but then the Bobby B posters turned up, and now it's based.

DANY! QUEEN OF /got/!

And Shireen, ah shapposhe that'sh on da pyre ash well?

Just turn your brain off normie

So beautiful.

tfw i support aegon because the blackfyres are the greatest house

Finger?

NEEEEEEEEED AND I ARE COMMING STANN!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE THE SEASON FINALE LEAKS?

IT'S MONDAY ALREADY AND I CAN'T FIND THE LEAKS