What happnes

If one of picrelated ends up in westeros?

Who of them would fare better?
What what if they came at the same time^

What are these shit choices
I want to see Reinhard von Lohengramm and Johan Liebert in Westeros BTFO everyone

what is that jap shit?

the one with guns wins

Conan and Geralt would fair the.best, Gandalf owns, but all in all, all of them would fair great

>geralt wont have any monsters to slay
>gandalf will join the maesters
>conan will fuck off to essos
>dont know who it is
>dont know who it is
>captain jack will get fucked and killed by euron during a sea battle

Whose the chick in the bottom left?

>doesn't know who Snake is

Venom Snake

>he thinks that's snake

Geralt would say white walkers.
Jack would become a pirate and search
for home.

Venom.snake be a doctor.

guns have very limited ammo. 90 shots and even big boss have to trow it away.

It somehow is.
There's Naked Snake
Solid (later Old Snake)
Liquid
Solidus
And Venom.
So yes, it is Snake in OP's pic.

Sister of Battle from Warhammer 40k.
A crazy fanatic in power armor.

So? Just order more from your Idroid and your private army wormhole teleports you more.

A sister of battle? They're fucked if she has her armour and weapons

Weapons eats ammo. And a lucky hit can put her out of battle as any other mortal.

I doubt she will be able to claim the Iron Throne for the Emprah.

A 40k Sister of Battle, she doesn't fit the description of any named characters that I know of thought. Thats /tg/ fanart. Still she could easily fuck shit up hard in the GoT universe. I assuming she is a canoness or something which is why she is being singled out. This basically means there is nothing on Planetos save possibly some spooky shit in the far east beyond Asshai and the Others that could pose a real threat to her. Even the Dragons are not really a big deal. She has power armor, magic holy shields, machine guns that shoot rocket bullets, holy-saint-powers, a myriad of OP melee weapons to choose from coupled with a really unhealthy fetish for fire and religious zealotry. Sisters are by far not even the strongest fighters the Imperium has to offer either, but typically everything in 40k is cranked up into EXTREME levels or beyond so taking just about anything from 40k and applying it to other settings is grounds for instant fuckery.

They get their shit kicked in by orks so dragons and giants could hurt her, the mountain is about the size of a small ork so mayhe he could too

Captain Jack & Captain Euron

>snake enters the battlefield
>'Dragons?'
>'Baelor?'
>'White walker?'
>'Harrenhal?'

'Psycho mantis?'