DUDE WERE TWINS BUT I CANT TELL MY WIFE WHO KILLS HERSELF BECAUSE IT SEEMS SOMEONE IS WATCHING OUR LIVES AND WE CANT...

>DUDE WERE TWINS BUT I CANT TELL MY WIFE WHO KILLS HERSELF BECAUSE IT SEEMS SOMEONE IS WATCHING OUR LIVES AND WE CANT SPOIL THE SECRET LMAO
Honestly what the fuck was Noland thinking?

BANE?

>gais i just figured out this SHIT im eating tastes like SHIT! omg right?

kys nolankuk

>can't handle a light kino about obsession without sperging out
now just what did OP mean by this

Why does he keep saying he doesn't know what knot he used?

THOSE INTEGERS WERE TWINS ALL ALONG, WHAT A TWIST

Means the one who was narrating was not the one on stage when wolverine's wife died and he never was told either. Remember, one of the brothers was always more rash, and way more impulsive when it came to competing. The one with the daughter who survives was the level headed brother. He is the one who said to let it go while the one who is buried alive, the one who loves the black widow, the one who is caught and subsequently is executed is the more impulsive brother.

Because the twin that was at the funeral wasn't the one who tied the knot in the show?

So why didn't he just ask his brother?

because he didn't want the viewer to know. The viewer is a character in this film, you pleb

why did he murder his clones instead of just making one clone and acting like it was his twin?

We don't have to see him ask. He could've asked before the funeral or later and say "okay I used the experimental knot, she wanted me to, I'm sorry"

>We don't have to see him ask
its a Nolan film, ofcourse we do

Was he always using his twin even when he was just a stagehand in the early days of his career?

he murdered himself not his clones

why didn't they get the eagles to fly his wife out of the water tank?

47th best movie of all time, deal with it

good movie ruined by the sci-fi bullshit ending.

Might have been a good twist if it wasn't for that shittty make up, only fucking blind could not tell he had a twin.

>according to the people who vote on imdb
ah yes...teenagers

twee pahts too a majik twiick

by far, worst movie of Nolan

>movie

this is the worst 'DUDE LMAO' ive ever seen