Why are they rushing to finish this hit TV-Show?

Why are they rushing to finish this hit TV-Show?

Because producers fucked up so they want to finish it while ratings are acceptable

If you're disappointed with the episode, the blame is solely on GRRM
D&D were not hired to write GOT plot from scratch. They were hired to adapt books.
Period.
And here we are, 7 years after they signed on to be the producers, and no books. Just a few "notes" from GRRM. IMO, D&D have done an amazing job bringing the series to life. They didn't sign up for this, but they're charging ahead with a purpose and trying their best to do the show justice. They've produced 7 amazing seasons in 7 years and what has GRRM done? Nothing.

stop stealigng comments form reddit and gtfo Sup Forums

while viewer numbers are still high, those who actually pay for it are declining.

GRRM probably doesn't want to release a book that spoils the ending and kills the current interest that exists for the TV show.

It has it's highest paid viewing out of any season

kek

Go to bed David

>copy all
>search google for
>post is straight from reddit

get off of my website

based shill

they're the ones that inked a deal for an unfinished story

stop absolving D&D

They first approached GRRM in 2007 and got a tv deal at HBO in 2008. George has had 10 years now since he met D&D and over 20 years since releasing the first book to finish the story. They along with HBO probably assumed George would have finished the series before they caught up but George is a procrastinator.

He told them he's finish the 2nd last book and have an outline for the last book by now.

Because they can't write good mystery and intrigue without GRRM's source material, so they'll give us action adventure instead. Shame they can't throw in more sex too.

They already have their new hit series to fill the void.

But Westworld is shit?

Didn't stop GoT.

this is so retarded. So he is goint to wait to everyone watch the show ending and then write the book?

This is true.

Say what you want niggas. It's true.

What can D&D do? Wait for Martin to finish sixth book in 2022? And wait for last book to be finished? When it's not gonna happen. Ever.

I know this is bait but I still have to
>No source material
what are
>Dorne storyline (which btw are 2 if you include quentyn getting dragon'd)
>Greyjoys storyline member victarion?
>Young gryff storyline
>Bigger storyline in the riverlands (Brotherhood without Banners going full insurgency)
>Stannis storyline being axed short..
>War in mereen with Barristan (Oh no we killed barristan and we made fun of him t. D&D)
WHERE THE FUCK IS WYMAN WANDERLY D&D YOU FUCKING HACKS

>No source material

>What can D&D do?

Try?

They have all his notes about the future of the series.
There's isn't a massive cut off point for them as there is for us.
They know George's plans. They have everything they need to work with. Just because they don't have a hundred pages of feasts and armour being described, it doesn't mean they have nothing.

D&D are fucking up because the show got too popular. All they're worried about is getting positive tweets and Facebook likes or however the fuck HBO gathers market data.

>short on money
not that deep

>le cavalry arrives trope
this is single-handedly ruining the entire series right now

Daenerys and Sansa are now Hollywood stars. Jon Snow, Jamie Lannister are also in with a chance with making it.

The cast, crew etc. don't wanna stick around forever. A lot of them are tired of the same old project and wanna push on with their own careers.

>WAHHHH I DONT WANT THESE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WHILE ACTING LIKE SHIT
fuck off

Because the lead actors are demanding a crazy amount of money and it's no longer sustainable.

>WAAAAH DONT WANNA DO MY DREAM JOB WORKING ON THE MOST POPULAR TV SHOW IN HISTORYYYY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>no more source material to give them actual plot and character development in the journey between point A and point B, adapting the series after TWOW and ADOS were done (*breathes in* AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA) probably would've given them another couple seasons of good content
>all the main cast negotiated SIGNIFICANT pay raises per episode and it's expensive as fuck to feature them
>D&D have literally been bored of the series after they got the Red Wedding over with, which was the part they were most excited about adapting

I feel like the best thing GRRM can do is not finish the story at this point.

in all honesty even JK rowling finished her shit before the movies caught up and still pulled off a solid series.

/ourguys/