FUCK, I JUST REALISED

Bran is the Night King that is going to save Westeros from the Mad Fire Queen, which is set to put the whole continent on fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

not that i mind, cos i love the night king, but what the FUCK is up with all the night king threads, sweet jesus

he's /our guy/

He's the only plotmaker we have left besides Cersei.

We need more information about him, so we construct our own stories.

Seriously, if the fucker remains mute, then fuck this show.

bran saw a future where the world is in ass and blood due to the conflicts over the seven kingdoms he needed someway to unite them to stop all the blood shed, so he becomes the night king so all the kingdoms have an enemy greater than each other to unite against thus saving the world of destruction, only when all are united will the night king be defeated bran is the truest of heros,

Then he would have tossed his spear at her or at drogon. nice try though

Every time the God of Fire becomes strong and threatens to put the world on fire, he emerges to save us.

Bran can't see the future.

DUDE THAT MAKES TOTALLY SENSE

desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/#

the night king Bran is in the future, we are experiencing his warging in the past. so his past is our present.

>Seriously, if the fucker remains mute, then fuck this show.
it's morons like you that have made D&D write exposition up the ass. You literally need the Night King to go "you're probably wondering how I got into this" etc.

Your all way off btw

He's been pretty great so far without speaking. Why give them a chance to ruin him?

>i love the night king

how? he is the worst written villain in all of history

he has no motive he's just the "bad guy" lurking beyond the wall. wow.

why is he such a stoic faggot? it was cool and ominous the first time now he's just a boring shit. i feel like he's CG 50% of the time he's on screen too

see night king is a fucking piece of shit villain, honestly he is absolutely unnecessary, it would be far better if they just had white walkers as an entity and that's that, like it was in the first seasons.

They spoiled it by changing the actor to make him look like Bran

GOT is too predictable now

EVIDENCE THAT BRANDON STARK IS ACTUALLY THE NIGHT KING:
>The NK was originally some andal that went to the north where the children of forest; he then wan turned into the orignially NK (S6E5)
>Bran can see the past and do minor changes (Ghost of Winterfell[Theon], ADWD and some Bran, ADWD[Eddard and Lyanna])
>After major training, Bran can warg into several things at the same time (last Bran in ADWD and S7E5)
>Bran can warg into human beings, and can change the way people act, think, and feel (S2Eidontremeber [Hodor]/ASOS, one of the first Bran chapters, big reveal in S6E5[Hodor])
>The Northerns and the andals prayed to the old gods, wich Bran can see through, through the trees (ADWD Bran's chapters)

THEORY:
Bran will be so powerful in his god/magic that he'll be able to travel to the past where the Wall didn't even exist and Targaryens were at Valyria. He'll then be able to warg into a random man and he'll go upnorth, he'll be intentionally defeated by the Children of the Forest, then he'll see himself turned into the first white walker, he'll warg him like he warged Hodor, just for a few minutes but for a lifetime at the sime time. But why? First, he doesn't give a shit about the present, he always wanted to be a warrior (Bran I, AGOT) and fight, being a WW he can. Second, as a WW he'll be able to fight the upcoming men (Targaryens), Dragons and other shit that religions diferent from the old gods bring with. He'll be able to restore peace and bring westeros back to the people that belongs to (first men). Third, as the three-eyed-raven, he will see the consequences of not having WW and he'll be forced into that

AM I A THEORIST NOW?

But normies need a big bad to root against

>he is the worst written villain in all of history
not even the worst on game of thrones
>he has no motive he's just the "bad guy"
babby can't into force of nature villain, if it's done well it's often better than le infallible motive man
>why is he such a stoic faggot
literally everyone in this show talks like a housewife on the phone and you're complaining that this one character is silent? do you need him to spoonfeed his thought process to you?

no that's terrible. A bunch of mindless zombies would be super easy to trap and kill. You need someone who can direct them

>mfw this show has become live action World of Warcraft

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE

A NIGHT KING

stretching too far

bran wants all those things so much? why?

Same as what happened with Euron and Sup Forums fellating his pirate cock.

It's the history about why they were created which makes the White Walkers good villains even if you think they have no motive.

>t. assblasted littlefinger fanboys

>the big reveal is some convoluted time travel

The Night King is one of the First Men who arrived in Westeros thousands of years before the Andals.

This would be the best way to take the show next season. It's basically Watchmen, but still preferable to what we will get instead.

Time travel is involved in order to avoid a specific outcome in the future that came to pass in the original timeline

>babby can't into force of nature villain, if it's done well it's often better than le infallible motive man

yeah that's the thing, it's not being done well here

>do you need him to spoonfeed his thought process to you?

there is no evidence he even has a thought process. he fucking stands still like an ice sculpture every time. he needs more screen time to show he's up to something. he doesn't need to speak necessarily

why did they surround jeveryone instead of forcing their way into the middle of the lake? was his plan to capture a dragon? does the night king "make plans"?

but there's NO TIME

>does the night king make plans
He's likely a greenseer, and happened to have giant chains and ice spears at his disposal on the day that dragons went north of wall. You tell me senpai

So wait if Bran is the Night King, Bloodraven, and Bran then why doesn't Bran as Bran go back in time and kill baby Night King Bran to prevent the Night King ever becoming the Bran King of Night. In addition, why not sever the timeline where Bran becomes Branraven as all that life seems to be is suffering. In turn is it not entirely possible that this wave would cause Bran to stop the creation of cripple Bran or really why not Bran yourself to Bran to Bran the Jaime from Branning Bran?

because its a closed loop and he realizes the has to become the villain

Why does the night king remind me of a fedora? Is the actor a geeky looking guy? Couldn't the find someone a little more manly looking like his lieutenants?

BOOM

BIG REVEAL

So Bran is the key to all of this?

Bravo Gurm, totally fooled me with Dany and Jon being the Mary Sue x Gary Stu saviors.

he gets killed early in s8
he does become NK 2.0 at the end doe

Bro, it is obvious Bran is the night king and the number one villain.

I am sure when he meets Jon eye to eye he'll say something in the lines of "Hello, brother"

bran and fat tully

that'd be perfect t b h

Bran is the night king but his goal is to kill himself