/ourguy/ NK did it. He made these fucking hipsters lose their fucking mind

/ourguy/ NK did it. He made these fucking hipsters lose their fucking mind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxH4-4MU23c
youtube.com/watch?v=8a-HfNE3EIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope they all die

That hambeast sitting front and center really bothers me for some reason, almost like she's the epitomization of everything I dislike about le fandoms surrounding things I enjoy

How do those three always get the front seats? Are they reserved for them? Or do they come extremely early and just camp out there all day?

This is how i feel, thank you user.

>epitomization
wew lad. Let me fix that for you

> almost like she's the epitome of everything I dislike about le fandoms surrounding things I enjoy

lmao can't wait for the surge of reaction pics when dany dies and people throw shit on her

>look at my udders

I have no idea at all why the fuck you'd want to go to a bar to watch a TV show, Like the noise along would fucking piss me off.

>the one pointing pointing the middle finger at the screen
>the fat one that's always up front
>those screams of agony

Reminder that these people are the ones who think a civil war is a good idea and they would win it too.

someone needs to edit this so that they get all sad and butthurt when the dragons show up and clap and cheer when the dragon dies

Exactly the fat bitch has to be always in spotlight and giving everyone else their insight "GET UP DRAGON GET UPP!!!"

I think I'd drown her in toilet stall.

because of
>LOOOOOK AT ME I'M BEING A NORMIEEEEEEEEEE
geek culture

based. some of them will literally sudoku when he inevitably kills some main characters

If titcow doesn't show her tits during the finale

I only watch the webms, does she really just say "dragon" and call it by its name?

These videos are one of the main reasons I want a white genocide

That said, Fair play to the bar, bet they make a killing for a Monday night.

Watch her chimping out at 3:02
Punchable reactions

which titcow?

>be a fat cunt
>exagerate all expressions
>simultanously feign auntethicity
>in your head pray to get noticed
>get noticed on some mongolian image board far far away

My favorite

NIGHT KING
OUR GUY
NIGHT KING
OUR GUY
NIGHT KING
OUR GUY
NIGHT KING
OUR GUY

THE titcow

>Watch her chimping out at 3:02
yeah, no thanks.

no one wants to see that.

Fuck, I really want to suck on her tits. How is she always at the front? I'm pretty sure people would fight for the spotlight

>this whole scene
Is Dany incapable of showing emotion

Hang on fuck off, How did she know it was Viseryion. I couldn't tell until the end and you could see the gold/yellow tinge

I'm relly disappointed that the fat bitch didn't got a heartattack and died. And all that on video

She probably watched the leak and thought all week about what she could shout out for youtube attention

she probably pulls a cunt move like tell anyone sitting there that that's her spot

>I'm pretty sure people would fight for the spotlight
And she wins all the time. Just look at these limpwristed faggots arround her

she the owners dick real good.
she looks like she can give great a titfuck

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=8a-HfNE3EIo

I've even read shitty lib blogs that are complaining about how bad emilia is at acting during this episode which is amazing because they suck her dick no matter what she does.

them titan titties though

This

WHITE WHITE!

kek, the green haired girl

Because these fuckers read the leaks and then go overreact on a shitty livestream for Instagram likes

implying all these faggots didn't watch the leak and are not pretending in this stupid video.

Why are they clapping at the end?

That green haired girl is so cute.

My new waifu.

How the fuck can you not see that fucking deux ex dragon coming and have a truly amazed response. Jesus, dumb people disgust me.

I've seen the shirt the lass on the left has does it says "What drinks may never die"

What is drunk may never die.
It's bar's shirt.
pretty dumb

>FUCK YOU RIGHT WING CAPITALISTIC NAZIS!
>shared via iPhone

You remember those north koreans crying their asses off when Kim Jong Ill died? Well, it's kinda like that but with hipsters. It's about appearing a certain way.

I like it. It's both a quote about the show and about drinking. Everyone loves drinking.

Even the picture is freaking out

lmao is this what american "men" look like?

Now if it said "What is drunk may never Drive" that would be funny.

If you don't know what that is you need to go back 2 reddit.

Okay dad

The one with glasses and big tits works there supposedly and the manager lets her sit there because people online like seeing her reactions

too clever

At least it would make some sense

>glasses, beard, flannel shirt numale
>glasses, beard, cap numale
>fat guy wearing an unfunny shirt
yes

the thing you want is a leftard genocide

hi me is chinese t shirt designer i steal your quote bye

dusty mesa ect ect

i unironically do this during gay scenes lul

>every week a discussion thread on how much we """""""hate""""""" them

why is Sup Forums so tsundre for these girls. just message them. most of them look single

not everyone likes reddit

Like dude left of the hambeast?

College brainwashed liberal girl is what I wanted.

Damn dude that chick up front should play football she's built like a linebacker

Hm ey gurl lemme get that Twitter handle

no, i mean the circled hand
i put up my hand to "hide" the screen

What, retard?

Are there people in this bar who don't attention seek and over(re)act?
Like, you know, normal people?

I doubt any of them will have children, if that's close enough.

>someone complains about whites
>Trumpies immediately show up to scream NO BUT THE LEFT!
Every time.

No way man. North Koreans are legit. When Kim Jong died they literally lost a god in their eyes.

Those aren't normies

I was wandering around last night in my city thinking of something to do. I had heard you can watch got at bars but it slipped my mind last night. I don't know if I could fit in to a crowd like that. I'd still try though.

it's funny because these women being feminists and doing this absurd playacting has probably created my misogynists than would have existed without them.

Well, that and the absurd feminist pandering in the show.

they literally had to cry or they would have been killed

This lmao

You think anyone in that bar is a conservative?

She most likely just shows up hours before, around noon probably. Or has the bartender reserve the seats.
Have you guys never been outside?

Americans

One time I went outside (read: offline). It was horrible.

Can you go there to ruin everything or is there some sort of whitelist for retarded hipsters and attention whores only ?

They been going to that bar for a long time, if you haven't noticed, nearly all the front rows seats are reserved seats by the bar tender. I think every week he let's 3-5 new people in front but for the most part the seats don't change

This is all staged right? Americans don't actually gather at a bar to yell at character in a tv show that they should run away?

Go and see. Maybe you'll get laid there.

What is his endgame?

Same as any numale. Get a girlfriend to chuck you.

Clapping is a way to demonstrate approval or praise after a performance.

>Sam Shepard moved on?

hipsters are master of groupthink like that for sure but I think they have actually been watching that show at that bar for years and all the rest of the faggot hipsters just came to be on the stream.

I about fucking cried when the dragon went down. I always knew she'd be losing some dragons eventually, but that was fucking gruesome. The way it was bleeding, Jesus Christ. I've been wondering for a while how the White Walkers could possibly deal with fire breathing dragons that could vaporize them all in an instant. I figured that's what the giants were for, that one giant had an enormous bow when Manse hit Castle Black, seems like the perfect weapon for dragon killing. Turns out the White Walkers can just hurl spears like they were sent out of a god damn ballista.
I'm not sure why it was wounded so badly. Drogon got hit in nearly the same spot at the Field of Fire and he was just fine. I thought maybe the spear head just shattered upon entry and eviscerated the dragon's insides or something, but the more I think about it the more I feel like it has to do with some sort of elemental vulnerability to ice or whatever.
Why did it explode like that?

Hipsters don't carry guns to shoot after a video is over.