"You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

>"You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
youtube.com/watch?v=xOGoDfhP6p8
youtube.com/watch?v=tuRvqbNWwz4
youtube.com/watch?v=T9Ezd2FqxAU
youtube.com/watch?v=zw47_q9wbBE
youtube.com/watch?v=3S5I0_hjS3c
youtube.com/watch?v=oyZHajCu8GU
youtube.com/watch?v=DKRlWLDWhGI
youtube.com/watch?v=GKDkKKt9Y7I
youtube.com/watch?v=aX2KNyaoNV4
youtube.com/watch?v=MzOKcj5RqgI
youtube.com/watch?v=M2TpNQhfkp4
youtube.com/watch?v=F-D_doU8u40
youtube.com/watch?v=3jPpSldc0XM
youtube.com/watch?v=RTBb2kJPDdk
youtube.com/watch?v=TMhEs78Zix8
youtube.com/watch?v=W6mqRCsMKmE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcP91tQ4ZSM
youtube.com/watch?v=86jfv0QoT-k
youtube.com/watch?v=DueE8vJXpo8
youtube.com/watch?v=HSxDAyit9ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Speaking of the Warcraft universe, I just finished watching the Warcraft film and I liked it. Had a kind of nostalgic feeling throughout its duration and now I really hope a sequel's gonna happen.

So is there any chance for a Warcraft 2?

afaik, Duncan wants to do one. Doubt it'll happen though.

Absolutely, it sold like hotcakes in China. The US release may be limited though because of how hard it bombed here. And after the Warcraft 2 movie we can get an Arthas movie, and maybe that one can get a bigger release.

I only wish they had kept the WC1 ending and had Stormwind get burned to the ground at the end leading the rest of the humans to form the Alliance.

I love Warcraft lore, I'll read that shit all day and love the warcraft games, but the warcraft movie was just awful.

No sequel please

Can we just give him a fucking movie already?

How far would Arthas make it in GoTverse?

who should play him?

I never played one minute of Warcraft but I liked the movie and thought it was underrated. Anyone else agree?

Isn't he basically the exact same thing as the night king just probably more powerful in 1on1 combat?

No king rules forever my son

He would probably fuck the Night King in the ass and take his place at the head of the undead army. Then proceed to analy dessroy everything in Westeros.

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A LICH KING

Lich King Arthas would decimate all of the the GOT universe.

What's some more trailer kino?

All it needs is 25 good men to take him down.

There's a pretty good chance.
It broke even which is a pretty good start, and last I heard Duncan was in talks with Legendary for a sequel. Though, it will probably be a while since he has another movie he wants to finish first.
Apparently, Duncan wants the sequel to focus on a younger Thrall and not so much on the events of the Warcraft 2 game (which is fine by me since they could never fit all of it into one movie anyways).

youtube.com/watch?v=xOGoDfhP6p8

Lets see
GoT universe is currently suffering from major widespread famine
The cult of the damned's favorite way of recruiting is showing up with loads of grain that turns people into undead

So basically, 2 weeks after he arrives all of king's landing is now an undead army under his direct control

What movie or TV show is this from, janitor?

WoW took Arthas' characterization and made him a generic evil guy

>occupation: NEET

same, why cant i be a mod?

It's a shame the first warcraft movie sucked and the second one will probably not be much better
Arthas would make for a good movie

Could Usso taunt the Night's King?

Lich King kills all 25 assholes and had to be taken out by deus ex machina

without Tirion the outcome of the Lich King fight would have been "Arthas acquires 25 brand new death knights"

Not to mention Teranas, a fucking ghost, casting a mass resurrection spell

Why didnt they just make a show/movie out of WC3 storyline, u don't need a backstory for humans, orcs and undead it's self-explanatory

>human good
>orc bad
>undead very bad

It would surpass Walking Dead in terms of popularity easily.

A WC3 series with HBO production values would shit all over GoT.

to do that scene justice in a movie/show you'd need good actors and a good director though

It's very easy to present it (even accidentally) as either black or white, when the strength would come from the grey area.

>copy GoT

wow, such a great artistry!

>Ending a movie on a downer

No Stormwind will burn in the beginning of Warcraft 2

Even as bait I can't allow you to make that statement uncontested, because the normie masses are retarded enough to actually believe that. Make no mistake, Arthas and WoW did it first and far better than the Night's King and GoT.

There is only one True King of the dead.

And his name is
SETTRA

No. He actually has a personality. And a backstory. And motivation. And he looks badass.
Night's King is just a big bad mysterious evil for reasons.

We talking vidya trailers? Cause here's some examples. Basically anything made by Bungie, Blizzard, or Nintendo is going to be pure trailer kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=tuRvqbNWwz4
youtube.com/watch?v=T9Ezd2FqxAU
youtube.com/watch?v=zw47_q9wbBE
youtube.com/watch?v=3S5I0_hjS3c
youtube.com/watch?v=oyZHajCu8GU
youtube.com/watch?v=DKRlWLDWhGI
youtube.com/watch?v=GKDkKKt9Y7I
youtube.com/watch?v=aX2KNyaoNV4
youtube.com/watch?v=MzOKcj5RqgI
youtube.com/watch?v=M2TpNQhfkp4
youtube.com/watch?v=F-D_doU8u40
youtube.com/watch?v=3jPpSldc0XM
youtube.com/watch?v=RTBb2kJPDdk
youtube.com/watch?v=TMhEs78Zix8
youtube.com/watch?v=W6mqRCsMKmE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcP91tQ4ZSM
youtube.com/watch?v=86jfv0QoT-k
youtube.com/watch?v=DueE8vJXpo8
youtube.com/watch?v=HSxDAyit9ak

Does GoTverse have poisonous snails?

i played the game and i agree, the movie is underrated.

>wow and arthas did it first
a necromancer in a snowy land ressurected a dead dragon in dragonlance pre 1995

Gamer scum, nerd faggots like you should be purged

Frostmourne > any sword in GoT

I don't know, WoW had tens of millions of subscribers during WotLK, everyone knows his story.

>Orcs
>Literally the dindu nuffins of WC
>Being shown as bad

Yeah right bigot. You just don't understand their amazing cultural traditions like drinking demon blood.

They'll chicken out and not depicted the sacrifice of Lothar when trying to get some kind of peaceful solution to spare thousand of lives of his men in the armed forces of the alliance, as how it happened in ww2.

Instead we'll rpobably have some pseudo bs of something that might resemble honor of murderes of children that are the orcs so that man chicldrne might cheer on.

after that the other sacrifice of Turalyon and companions and his army and their later disappearance, thus providing azeroth another years of peace, with regular raiding bads of orcs still plaguing the land..

the ending of the warcraft movie wasnt the end of the first war, in fact it had only just begun llane dies before the city is sacked anyway now that the faggot retcon character durotan is gone based Orgrim "Warlockfucker" Doomhammer can take his rightful place as the main character for the horde

because there arent human brigands and raiders amirite
get over yourself, let me guess you're one of those headcanon retards who think lothar was ambushed and killed and not assfucked by doomhammer in single combat
next you're gonna tell me illidan could beat arthas at icecrown but only lost because it was all part of his masterplan

I've played these games since Warcraft 2. I love the lore, its just so much, so many cool characters. I loved the Warcraft movie, its not the best movie, but its my favorite movie just because of what it is. I really do hope to see a second one. I'm glad we atleast got 1 big budget movie though.

Also cant wait to see the next cinematic during Blizzcon, if they show it.

>next you're gonna tell me illidan could beat arthas at icecrown but only lost because it was all part of his masterplan

nah, I honestly don't know about illidan and arthas's powers to say something in that.

I'm just trying to state that the retcon that orcs were merely being controlled by green juice and deep down they are honored fighters that kill and slave left and right have no place being place in some kind of "honored horde" or something, the concept in itself is absurd.

Doom hammer might as well have killed the old Lothar in single combat, but trying to clean his past reputations (because that's the intention of retcons after all) is wrong and doesn't sit well if future actions they keep doing.

All in all it seems is that the horde faction, as well its players, support being brave and badass attacking human/alliance settlements (southshore and the farm nearby by the undead for example) but whenever blizzard might represent some anger or action agains the horde, what you hear, from forums, youtube videos and comments was and is:

varyan/jaina/whatever racisti/warmongering and so on.

so in a way, being agains the recton of the 1x1 of lothar and doomhammer, imo, is being agains this tide of horde being able to kill entire families but whenever someone might point out that horde actions are worse to alliance than big badies in the world you are in a world of complains that resolve arround "varyan/jaina/whatever racisti/warmongering"

Woudl you not tell me you didn't heard people saying left and right how jaina must be having some kid of breakdown/corruption for wanting to attack those that attacked her and her people, even though she literally let her father being killed.. years lather his "raicist" father turn up to be right again..

so yeah, this is why horde pandering seems to unsufferable.

>sorry for the rant, when i saw i end up writing all this..

why is it that fallen rulers do it for me so much?

>darth vader
>arthas
both these stories bring a tear to my eye

Honest question, beside the alliance heroes killing hordes in melee (lothar, the laf orc woman, the king himself), was there any other scene of a human getting to kill an orc in melee?

All I saw was them getting killed in melee, or killing orcs but with the guns.

>Lich King
>personality
Fucking lol. He's a cartoon villain in Wrath.

What in the movie? Lots but mostly in the background.
There's some footman who shoots an orc, then carves up another with his sword/the axe bayonet. But again it's in the background.