Jon snow effect

She is quite literally a cunt in literally all aspects of life except when talking to Jon. She goes from obstinate entitled Mad Queen to demure puppy love in the span of minutes.

t. assblasted white male

This is honestly the least problematic thing with the last few episodes.

Two Monarchs develop a deep and lasting respect for each other having seen the other in action for lack of a better phrase, one so much so he acknowledges her as his Queen.

There's a general you fag. No one wants your shitty thread

yeah, i really like them together and it's kinda obvious now they're meant for each other. but i wish the story wasn't this rushed.

yes yes the show is inconsistent because it's been rushed

get over it m8

I just want his penis to penetrate her vagina before of them gets clipped.

why does dany have to have a blown out uterus? I just wanna see her and jon procreate some targ babies

Dany is Azor Ahai and Jon will pierce her heart (willingly) with the Catspaw dagger, to ignite the blade which he will use to kill the Night King, ending the war.

Strong feelings of love (when reciprocated) initially makes you feel drugged up, different. Some feel content. Maybe she felt humbled by Jon's bravery and resolve.

god she's so cute

I want to glaze her in my cum

Boat sex is the only thing that has kept me watching this season.
After that I couldn't care less what happens.

Makes sense that it would humble her. This man born without a silver spoon in his mouth - although admittedly a better life than most - who through sheer effort, determination, and courage became a hero to many and united peoples previously thought to hate each other like no one else. He even died for them and came back to life. It's great that she's respecting the fuck out of him and makes her realize that maybe she really isn't such hot shit.

We don't know exactly what's happened with her, most writers don't mention when someone has diarrhoea or periods

B-but she is his aunt?

Wouldn't that be incest?

Oh, sweet summer child.

targs are pretty well known for incest anyway.
keeping the blood line pure and all that.

she's in love nigga

hopefully one day you know how it feels

logical post in my Sup Forums ?

Which makes this "love" between Jon and Danny superficial, non-existing rather.
It's beyond obvious that it's forced down your throat with a shovel, and you have to be a fucking moron to swallow it.
NO, there is no "chemistry" between them, and NO, her acting is not good this season, or any other season for that matter, and neither is Jon's. Both of them together have an acting range of a rotting human excrement.

I was 50/50 on Jon and Daenerys getting together. I didn't mind if they did get together but didn't care if they didn't, but these last few episodes have made me swallow the Targaryenpill.

>Danny

disregarded your shit opinion lmao

rgghfgnfg

Fear not. In the books, when she's wandering in the Grass Sea after flying on Drogon's back from the fighting pit, she gets her period again following a series of visions. The TV show skipped this, possibly because it's in the same chapter where she shits constantly, but I think they could have given some indication she's no longer barren. Maybe they will make her stop being barren later.

Why so much rage, user?

The power of BNC.

>She is quite literally a cunt in literally all aspects of life except when talking to Jon

Have you ever met a western woman? Theyre literally cunts in all aspects of life except when talking to Chad

>Danny

She was born to rule the seven kingdoms, and she will. That is one complete thought.

She has feelings for Jon. She also respects Jon. Jon didn't want to bend the knee, but now he gives approval to Dany. She hopes deserves his approval. That is another complete thought.

I'm not seeing the issue here.

How will the North react to this?

i didnt care until jon said dany i was like 'wtf this nigga is giving her nicknames now??'
dropped

This show would be more enjoyable if Jon and Dan didn't exist. Shitty acting by both of them ruins and bring down the quality the rest of the show has...

>She goes from obstinate entitled Mad Queen to demure puppy love in the span of minutes.
You just described women

If neither of them exist then does Cersei win in a landslide?

>what are women 500 points

I don't remember this. Is it because the prophecy of Mirri Maz was completed?

shes tsundere m8

They will cheer upon realizing the next king will be half-Stark who can command dragons.

Did they like cgi her face in the last episode? Why is she so mucn cuter?

She's in wuv

It's pretty much confirmed they will procreate