Is it worth watching?

Is it worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ENNbC_UmEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to watch it first then decide

yeah, only whities will say it's bad

Literally white man takes revenge on white people for leaving him behind with the shitskins: the movie

>Literally
As opposed to figuratively?

It isn't as bad as most say.

It gets a bad rep because of the heavy handed health care message and Foster's shit acting. But it's a solid 6.5/10 sci-fi movie, any excuse to watch Sharlto Copley do his usual hilarious overacting is worth seeing.

I watch it for the cool guns and special effects.

neil blomkamp is a god for convincing matt damon and jodiie foster to do an anti-immigration film

Im white. What should I be thinking right now?

This, essentially. I cannot praise it as a masterpiece but I never got the hate to be honest.

This movie has one of the dumbest plots I've ever seen, especially for something that seems to think it's trying to say something.

if you liked District 9, and you dont mind the same concept with different setting, then give it a try.

The movie is far worse than District 9. Visually, it's quite nice, but the narrative falls apart the moment you even vaguely think about it.

I was disappointed. Edge of tomorrow & Oblivion were better sci-fi action movies

It wasn't bad but it was way worse than District 9 or Chappie. Pretty but kinda just boring.

No. It's really stupid and shitty all around.

Only worth it to watch Kruger. That guy was awesome. And the exo suit stuff is pretty cool, but I'm a nerd for that sort of stuff anyways. They could not have been more heavy handed about the "rich white people are the reason why all the brown people are poor and have shitty healthcare" narrative that leftists run with today.

visually its pretty neat but the story is pants on head retarded

its good for some reason people misread the ending or think a machine that can literally raise the dead is a metaphor for american healthcare reform. if you like r movies you are pressed for options anyway.

yes though the ending is a bit of a let down. Matt is probably miscast as he's just too likable. like you know he's going to do the "right" thing the whole time.

should have been better if the magic medical beds went to earth and everyone started to kill each other to get one of them and then end up destroying it.

The setting is awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ENNbC_UmEM

>mfw the mercenaries reach the space station and start blowing up shit and murdering everyone for the hell of it
Those guys were the best part of the whole movie

I WEEL FACK YOO

That track is pretty neat.

It is, just don't expect anything groundbreaking.

You best be sorry, mothafucka. We gon genocide your ass.

the movie will try its damnest to make you sympathize with the monkeys while making the elites comically villainous. Watch it for Kruger

Jodie foster's "south african" accent was a fucking riot to be sure