I am cybernetically augmented Rick, Morty

I am cybernetically augmented Rick, Morty

I AM CYBORG RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

We knew this already from the last episode.

Most likely the Rick body he jumped into during the season premier already had that shit in it.

nah, rick put that in between this and the Vindicators episode.
imgur.com/a/u2oIL#yAWmTRk

Does it bother anyone else that they're giving him all these abilities and cyborg shit now? Wasn't part of his whole character the fact that he was always in real danger and it just didn't phase him because of his personality/outlook?

They've already made him OP as fuck with that portal gun, now every plot revolves around him forgetting it or the gun running out of batteries. In the last episode he didn't even use it to get home instantly for some reason.

Yeah I didn't like it at all, it was better when he was a 60s normal guy.

The twist they're building to is that this season's Rick and Morty is the Cyborg Rick and Evil Morty from the first season.

The council of ricks was killed at the start of this season yet they're all alive in the first season

the bit of him fumbling around for his opponents gun is the best joke all season. One of the few times the show has ever made me laugh.

to be fair, they've been using that device regularly since season 1, and it didn't bother me because otherwise the show would just be him portalling everywhere. Also, even with it he was still a glass cannon who could have died (and did) at any moment. Idk it's minor but I'm really not a fan.

maybe, it would be nice to get a pay off for that I guess

Whyt is this show a thing? Why was pickle big news? Help me I watched 10 mins of first episode and gave up. What tf is appeal?

>sneaks in commentary on the retarded Israel relationship with the US
>will hint that divorce is bad for the family

Is Dan Harmon /ourguy/?

Who else thinks that its a horrible summer for televison considering how low the quality of this dropped as well as Got. I do kind of love to hate it because the worse it is the more fun it is to discuss it on tv and also the live streams with chat really make it for me.

This and rick being redpilled on Israel were pretty much the only gags that made me chuckle

lol epic :)

rickshank redemption is c-137, episodes 2 and onwards are evil morty and cyborg rick.

>portal gun
to be fair, he probably didn't think he need it because he was going to a resort covered in an immortality force field.
or it was in his coat when it blew up.

Is kinda fresh for an adult cartoon since is not
>a american family
or
>group of young guys doing bullshit

but that's it

You guys realize he can transfer into a new Rick body right?
Cyborg != robot

There's infinite timelines and universes so infinite Ricks and infinite councils of Ricks. Don't like it? Too bad cause nothing matters. WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

I don't really see the problem?
A scientist making small adjustments to himself isn't that hard to believe. It kind of explains why this frail-looking old man was able to fight all kinds of aliens too.

Its been a horrible year for tv and movies. Everything release lately is either shit or dropped massively in quality

same. the show needs more visual gags like that and less edgy violence

But he was always just an old man, if he was meant to be a cyborg god, he would have augmented himself way before season 1. It's not about knowledge he acquired recently, it's just something random that has no thought put into it.

the rick evil morty was controlling wasn't necessarily a robot. could've just been heavily augmented.

If he's a cyborg god, all the situations they've been into now and will be in the future become trivial.

Everything is already trivial. Did you miss the episode where he destroyed both the council of ricks and the galactic government singlehandedly? Or the superhero group that's supposed to be galactic avengers? Or the one where he went from being an immobile pickle to a john wick pickle?

This show might have the most boring premise imaginable.

these stills are good

He was supposed to be 60 years old that's not really frail

>all season 3 episodes
that's everybody's fucking point, he USED to be a frail old man, NOW he's a cyborg god

You have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.
The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated morons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
The reason you hate this show is purely because they hired female writers.
You ignore that R&M is actually pretty GOAT. I don't just mean that R&M is the greatest television show of all time, it's also the greatest thing to air on television, period. It is the greatest work of comedy, no, fiction ever produced.
Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon make Plato and Aristotle look like Trump and Pence with their philisophical storytelling. I'm convinced they are both geniuses.

I agree.

>that oufit
i need r34 of beth and summer in their more formal therapy clothes

I never understood what is so "lewd" about panty shots. It's literally a woman wearing pants, it's the same view everytime. What the fuck is wrong with people.

>being underage

Someday you'll understand.

I am older than you, retard. Also teenagers are the horny braindead ones