LanCHEl LANCASTER!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!...

LanCHEl LANCASTER!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!? WHERre in S3ven HellZjdk is my WWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?????????????????????????/

What is her fucking claim to the throne?

>she is not the next Targaryen in line, that's Jon
>her father was a horrible leader and things were much better under Robert, so the rebellion was clearly a great thing
>she knows nothing about Westeros
>she is impulsive and violent, if it wasn't for Tyrion she would have destroyed King's Landing and killed a bunch of innocents, even more than Cersei
>her track record as leader in Essos is horrible, she leaved a mess behind

She has no claim for the throne, why would anyone support her when she is also a horrible leader. Danyfags are clearly the biggest brainlets, she invaded a land and killed a bunch of people because she is a power hungry lunatical and thinks(erroniously) that she is the rightful queen just because her father(GOT's Hitler) was the king in the past.

Agghhhh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>What is her fucking claim to the throne?
>>she is not the next Targaryen in line, that's Jon
>>her father was a horrible leader and things were much better under Robert, so the rebellion was clearly a great thing
>>she knows nothing about Westeros
>>she is impulsive and violent, if it wasn't for Tyrion she would have destroyed King's Landing and killed a bunch of innocents, even more than Cersei
>>her track record as leader in Essos is horrible, she leaved a mess behind
>She has no claim for the throne, why would anyone support her when she is also a horrible leader. Danyfags are clearly the biggest brainlets, she invaded a land and killed a bunch of people because she is a power hungry lunatical and thinks(erroniously) that she is the rightful queen just because her father(GOT's Hitler) was the king in the past.

H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-here, Your Grace.

>she is not the next Targaryen in line, that's Jon

No one knows that except dead old Ned

fetch me the helmet-stretcher before I get angry

GREAT BIG TITS

Did everyone get banned?

THE WHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE IS BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

No further, winelord.

I'm Brienne of Tarth. I was Kingsguard to Renly Baratheon. I was there when he was murdered by a shadow with your face. You murdered him with blood magic?

Wine?

STUPID BOY

TAGARGIS
BARDARRYBAB

THE TARGARIAN WHORE WILL SPREAD HER LEGS

>Ronnel Arryn
When the queen regent returned to the Eyrie she found her son sitting on Visenya's lap asking if he could ride the dragon with Visenya. Visenya afterward bent both knees.

bran knows