He would've been the main villain in TDKR

>he would've been the main villain in TDKR
would he have elevated the film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvKZq705t1Q
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2012/07/21/the_dark_knight_rises_inspired_by_a_tale_of_two_cities_the_parts_that_draw_from_dickens_.html
backtothebookshelf.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/from-paris-to-gotham-similarities-between-the-dark-knight-rises-and-a-tale-of-two-cities-part-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was better to explore a new villain instead of making 2 movies about the same antagonist, Bane was pretty great

yes
the film rises

Damn lay off the burgers, Heath.

Who is that?

all you would need to do is arrange for his untimely death and praise his performance as a masterpiece repeatedly like a parrot and nothing would change

TDKR was superior to the Dark Night in every way.

For you

In that case he wouldnt have died and the dark knight wouldnt have had anywhere near the success

Heat Legend

>Heath Ledger Lives
>We have no plane scene
Truly, he took one for the team lads.

Heath and Joker was shit.
Worst part of the trilogy by far.
Highly forgettable performance.

eat shit and die
youtube.com/watch?v=yvKZq705t1Q

>this is what memeposters actually believe

no he wouldnt, he was originally planned as the judge instead of Scarecrow, nothing more

>I'll just be an fucking idiot doing some drugs when I can have any movie role I want and just leave my daughter ''bcuz acting is tough :'((''
>mfw
Heath was a cunt, Nicholson was a superior Joker anway.

This.

More Joker would've been the safe option. The best thing to do if Heath hadn't died would've been make a small cameo. (I believe that was planned too at some point).

i knew it!

fucking shame we didn't get that scene

If Heat Legend never died do you think he would have went on to make it big?

>Scarecrow as judge
>Joker as judge

Gee nolan, maybe you shouldn't have fucking killed Harvey Dent so the character whose entire gimmick is binary choice could have played the fucking Judge!
That fucking Dent act is the most pants on head retarded shit, does Nolan actually know how the law works, how the fuck did something like that eliminate like 90% of all crime?

Nay i say lads
NAY
HEATH WAS GOAT

>Dent as the judge

Holy fuck how could I have never thought of that? Fuck you Nolan that would've been perfect.

What's your source, everything about the Joker's role in TDKR is anecdotal, I've never heard anything he was suppose to be in it in any role. Nolan was on the fence about doing a third film, he didn't have much if anything planned out after TDK

>exile or death
>so death...by exile
yeah no thats retarded and is completely opposite of two face

The Dark Knight is overrated as is. It's the very obvious marker for when Nolan became lazy/incompetent/let his ego ruin his films.
You have plot holes like Batman abandoning the Joker at that party and then no explanation for how the cops failed to corner him. You have shit loads of terrible awkward dialogue that's full of exposition. The action scenes are mixed. The strengths of the film all come from its not-so-subtle homages to better films like Heat and Se7en; as well as the soundtrack of course.

It's blatantly clear that TDKR was always gonna be shit. It wasn't shit because of Hardy or because of its disjointed story in relation to TDK. It's shit because Nolan wanked about the place and knew his fans would eat it up regardless

Yea because Harvey's death wasn't a major driver of anything in the TDKR, fuckin filmlets

I love this scene

>Yea because Harvey's death wasn't a major driver of anything in the TDKR, fuckin filmlets
I literally called out the stupidity of the Dent act, faggotron.

>yeah no thats retarded and is completely opposite of two face
>Dent has two prisoners handcuffed to each other
>flips coin
>innocent, you pass
>flips coin
>but your partner doesn't
Easy fix and it was even done in TDK, next problem fartknocker.

haha

It wasn't stupid, how else do you explain getting rid of the mafias without Batman? Dent should of survived TDK and have all his convictions thrown away?

@86699665
I'm not even going to give you a (You) because I know you don't even believe what you posted
Dumb phoneposter

>Dent should of survived TDK and have all his convictions thrown away?
or maybe put his crazy ass in Arkham where he belongs?

he died by accident it's not like it was suicide, he just wanted to sleep and get a little high. i don't think anyone thought it would backfire the way it did, especially to that olsen girl who supplied the drugs and he even had a massage set up that morning. dude was happy as fuck.

>joker spawned normie memes
>bane spawned patrician memes

Bane springing joker from jail would have been kino

dam masketta lookin handsome as fuuck

This scene would have been better with the Joker.

Scarecrow is the judge in the comics.

Fucking this.

Nicholson is GOAT Joker.

nah, his cackly epic edgy take on the role would've gotten old a second time around.

not saying he wasn't great in TDK but a large part of the reason he was fellated so much during award season was because he died

It would make a lot more sense.

4u

... and BANE is the worst villain I've ever seen in a super hero movie. Sorry but I hated him

Wrong. The proper way the TDKR should have gone was to have Bane do what he did for the the first half of the movie, then have the Joker come in to the story after the prisoners are released from Arkum Asylum.

Because the Joker represents chaos, while Bane represents an evil order, they would have been at odds, and the dynamic of Batman and Joker possibly even working together against Bane would have been way more interesting than the proletariat vs bourgeois dynamic we actually got.

What would Joker's role in TDKR be?

Nicholson was better
and if we add every joker on TV ever then he's even more low tier when you add BTAS joker.

hehe

>if i washed that paint off would you die?
>it wouldn't be very funny
>you're a big joker
>for you
not the same 2bh

Why does he wear the knee pads?

I think originally nolan wanted to use him as the judge but he had to go with the scarecrow instead

Bane?

Something I always wonder about TDKR is what the fuck was up with the dozens of allusions to A Tale of Two Cities?

>Dude I'm whacky lmao

I would have preferred the 3rd film to have Riddler as the main antagonist. Lots of puzzles and crazy traps.

Two Face should have been the villain for TDKR, with his scarring and insanity not being revealed until the ending of TDK.

>Bane is wearing hockey pads

too similar to Joker desu, Batman needed to go up against a villain that matched him physically for once

This. It's the natural order of things

So he doesn't hurt his knees when he looks someone face to face.

>there's a timeline where Heat Ledger is alive and baneposting doesn't exist

Sounds fucking terrible

Ra's should have been the bad guy
We never saw the body in the first movie.

IF I PULL THE MAKEUP OFF WOULD YOU DIE?

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL

YOU'RE A FUNNY GUY

FOR YOU

ahah

this is history

So how would have CIA fared against the Joker?

>You're a funny guy

Post examples.

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2012/07/21/the_dark_knight_rises_inspired_by_a_tale_of_two_cities_the_parts_that_draw_from_dickens_.html

backtothebookshelf.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/from-paris-to-gotham-similarities-between-the-dark-knight-rises-and-a-tale-of-two-cities-part-1/

Thanks!

I honestly have trouble remembering what this board was like before Baneposting took off and I've been here since fucking 2008.

Holy christ read a book you dumb American. Read a two sentence description of Tale of Two Cities even. It's not even in the same realm of subtlety.

Still wish they'd scrapped the whole
>Dude gas lmao
in BB and had Murphy as the Riddler instead with Philip Seymour Hoffman as the Penguin. Wouldn't have been able to do the childhood bat fear gas gimmick but I think the Penguin would make much more sense in the mafia underworld setting.

This is what contrarianism looks like

Movie came out in Spring/Early summer of 2012 actually

The Plane Scene had been out for months

Yea, and all the cases he tried would be overturned,