American thinks you care what state he's from

>American thinks you care what state he's from

Attached: 1466063636231.png (330x319, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Brit thinks that I care if he cares what state I'm from

xD

Maybe texans and californians whom all other Americans hate

>don't care what brit thinks
>tell him anyway

Yeah lol California Texas and New York are different all the rest is literally exactly the same

There is more cultural difference in one state than there is in the whole of Europe

If someone says he/she is from California or Texas or Florida or Michigan, you should watch out first

But you do. You know more about us than about yourself.

I identify as an Oregonian, not an American

please be irony

the UShas literally NO culture anywhere you look

aside from walmart and mcdonalds that is!!!

Attached: 1477937830754.jpg (433x419, 47K)

This

this but unironically unironically

>British person attempts to explain the big differences between England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Attached: Britishpeoplelaughing.jpg (300x234, 15K)

This

why michigan? u a cuckeye?

Attached: 1153.jpg (650x622, 48K)

you could say that is an element of our culture.

Culturer than you mohammed

all within a fart smell distance from each other.
>oh no no we are totally different

what did I do to offend you?

Attached: IgOizjdLyn-4yT_wusoejoRhzRc9Ear9dwmFIMPMlto.jpg (575x767, 58K)

because detroit and the worse negro population is in Michigan, should be nuked with detroit

more of a discernible cultural difference than you, tyrone

Nobody gives a fuck about Michigan dumbass

>I'm from the British isles were all such different and special snowflakes here and i think this is something to be proud of

Attached: 1519867740623.jpg (335x369, 38K)

>discernible
really by who, your fellow chavs?
can you discern which cultural part of UK that is? are these savages english or scottish? to the rest of the world, you are all the same

Attached: crazy_drunk_weekend_640_11[1].jpg (610x406, 53K)

I do actually
that way I'll now if they'll suck my cock for their own agenda or tell me to kill myself for their own agenda

California is the best state in the world prove me wrong.
Protips: you can't

no it is second
being drunk is the best state

Murderland (MD, USA) checking in

>say oh i thought you were canadian from your accent
>southerners and west coasters don't care
>yanks seethe uncontrollably

Is this some sort of murrilard attempt at irony? It's *you* who hams up the differences, not us.

>asked some lady where she is from
>she said Queensland

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x614, 58K)

You have an interesting way of spelling "worst"

Really? Proofs?

>American says he's half german or 1/16 german
>bragging with that
>can not speak german or/and doesn't know much of the german culture

Attached: 1519663071152.jpg (593x578, 106K)

Why would we learn German or study the German culture

You don't get the point Burger pal

I've met QUITE a lot of Burgers claiming and bragging about being german / german descent. Like this is some kind of medal.
If you asked them about that or spoke german to you they bailed out.

Same as when you encounter people "I'm french :3" but have no ties whatsoeever to the culture of France.

>you
them*

Who do you think cannot shut up for a square second about Scottish, Welsh and Cornish independence? Who is home to millions of plastic paddies with very pointed opinions on Northern Ireland?

How would you feel about an American that is proud of their German heritage and can actually speak German?

Also what's your definition of knowing a lot about German culture? (as in history or social norms or something else)

I'm not of German descent fyi, just curious.

I'm from Nebraska, friends

Our states may as well be different countries. Most Americans would agree that we should be a confederation and not a federation.

At least they don't tell you what city they're from instead.

Attached: American_Cities.png (790x790, 56K)

The U.S. should be three countries and two of them should be nuked

>brit only identifies as brit

>How would you feel about an American that is proud of their German heritage and can actually speak German?

That's difficult to describe. Most likely that he can back the shit up he spouts.
In terms of shouting out "I am x!" it's the same level of being annoying. But for some reason I tend to think that someone who actually speaks the language at some profiency MIGHT do it not just for the sake of attention but maybe in terms of looking for people with rather similiar roots.

>Also what's your definition of knowing a lot about German culture? (as in history or social norms or something else)

Culture like how's life here and traditional values are present. Not just the things you learn in history class but about the economics, the thinking of the working class people and generally first-hand experience. I mean you can read a lot about it like on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Germany
but generally I think the society aspect and first hand exchange with some native speaker is something I would consider grasping the german culture. But fair enough not even many Germans know and live about these standards I mention as well and I may just be a bit too biased on this approach.

It's much more than that. It's about being proud of your heritage and your ancestor's legacy. Sadly, being proud is taboo in modern Germany and one of the main reason why it's failing as a country. I might be 33% German ethnically but I celebrate the German spirit more than the Germans living in Germany who are ashamed of their culture and history.

Kinda true. There are way too many people saying "Proud of what? You just had the luck to be born here. Not like you did anything for it."
as soon they see you're somewhat proud of your origin.

Pretty cucked desu

Michigan has a surprising number of shitposters on Sup Forums. I know because I’m one of them.

It's just another way they strip us of our identity. Nihilists eat it up. It's pathetic

I wish New England was it's own nation.

I'm from Upstate New York.

kek
KEK

"I'm english"
HA now try pulling that trick on me!

Australia mentioned?

>that's an interesting accent where are you from
>"I'm from Colorado, which as you no doubt know, is three arbitrary rectangles across and one up, but I am actually German, Irish and Italian and, dare I say it, more German, Irish and Italian than the Germans, Irish and Italians"

You think you can just post a sexy pic without a source?

Do Australians do the same thing?
>a sort of "exchange" teacher from Aus goes to my little sisters elementary school
>has a reputation for being charismatic and friendly
>have to go pick her up an hour early so I drive to her school and go to the office
>Aus teacher is there talking with the secretary
>"Ah,_____ is your sister eh? I heard your mum and dad are from aus"
>yeah
>"where they from"
>northern territory
>"you look pretty white for an abo mate"
lucky for me my sister came out of her classroom and I was able to leave but that caught me off guard what the fuck

Attached: 1520553948253.png (711x633, 192K)

Why would someone want to learn the language of defeat?

>which as you no doubt know, is three arbitrary rectangles across
Um what?

The memes are true

Attached: 1520192345932.jpg (400x392, 33K)

As a man from New Hampshire, I am quite offended.

in the early 20th century we used to a little, nowadays it's only the Western Australians who do it and that's only towards other Australians

Attached: 1519517545475.png (378x357, 81K)

wow, original

please post more of this meme

ahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA OH NONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOO

so a muslim refugee with no european blood that lives in germany is more German than an American, whos grandparents on both the mother's and father's side reside in germany?

Just because he speaks German now (terribly)?

Attached: 1463964098259.jpg (467x394, 119K)

HESUS!!!!

>tell you anyways because you're too much of a pussy to say you don't care

No, he is saying that americans that claim to be proud of their german ancestry but can't even bother to learn about Germany are fucking pathetic

This

I'm lost

>euro thinks we care about them

Why are you so mad that there are Americans who like Germany but not enough to learn about it?

What's more pathetic are the Germans who resent their own history tbqh

I'm not mad. It's just my personal opinion that you don't have to share. Like said.
You either are quite and don't care about it or if you "brag" about it, just have the modesty to learn something about the thing you claim to be. Easy as that.

You can claim to be ethnically German, but you can't be truly German unless you've lived in the country and taken on its cultural norms. That's what Americans don't understand.

My parents are both Irish, making me ethnically Irish but culturally Australian. I can't claim to be Irish because I'm not culturally Irish.

Neither a Muslim refugee, nor a """"""""""German""""""""""-American will ever be true Germans. But at least the former probably speaks German and could point the country out on a fucking map. "Muh heritage!" Amerifats are cringy LARPers who have ZERO connection to the land of their ancestors. They should all be gassed.

Let me ask you a slightly altered version of your question. If a Russian couple move to Germany and have a kid, born and raised in Germany, but with zero "German blood" (whatever the hell that means), would you consider an American with "100% German blood" (who has never been to Germany and can't speak a single word of German), to be more German than that child?

Thank you! I don't understand why this is such a hard concept for Americans to grasp. Other "New Worlders" seem to get it.

>but you can't be truly German unless you've lived in the country and taken on its cultural norms.
no shit retard. when americans claim this and that, they're talking about bloodlines, not the fucking culture of whatever bumfuckistan from the old world. obviously it's implied they're thoroughly 100% american culturally dipshit

>"Hey, where are you from?"
>"The united states"
>"Oh cool, what part?"

This is how it goes for every non-american-to-america exchange. You are just shitposting for no reason other than you have no grip on your life.

Also, the irony of you posting this and other replies in this thread with the american mutt meme is that british white people are by far the ugliest white people in the world.

hmm
>I might be 33% German ethnically but I celebrate the German spirit more than the Germans living in Germany who are ashamed of their culture and history.

nazi larping shitposters aside of course

Well it's more like this Aussie said

The kid with Russian parents is culturally German but the "100% German blood" American has Germanic ancestry

I do feel like the this is heavily blown out of proportion by Europeans. I'm not sure if American tourists leave a bad impression by doing this but all typical tourists are obnoxious.

Americans only care about other cultures when it's an excuse to get drunk.
An American who decides he culturally identifies with some country his great grandparents came from are weird and I do not see that often at all. In the U.S. people are more focused on what states and parts of the state you come from.

Talking about where you're from is a common small talk topic, you would understand if you did not have autism.

That's not how language works, you fucking obese mutt. To 99% of humanity, saying "I'm German/Italian/Irish." means you are FROM Germany/Italy/Ireland. It's only in your retarded cunt, where every rootless mongrel wants to be a special "muh heritage" snowflake, where things are different. Kys.

>implying 99% of humanity outside america matters

Apparently Germany does matter quite a lot to Americans

why are you so angry holy shit

Attached: 1463306166675.png (698x658, 75K)

btw im british

Attached: 1517159185173.jpg (971x565, 141K)

im russian
me on the left

Attached: 1446047960320.jpg (276x280, 24K)

We feel strongly about this because we don't like having our identities and culture being co-opted and used as glorified Halloween costumes by mongrels. "Hurr durr I'm Italian so I'm super passionate!" "I'm Irish, so I like drinking and fighting a lot. Tee hee!". No. You're American. That's all you are and that's all you will ever be to the rest of humanity. There's nothing wrong with that. Just accept it and move on. Stop pretending to belong to a culture that has nothing to do with you.

And still people think every brazilian is a favela monkey

i think what really pisses you off is how superficially americans treat the cultures from european shitholes and how little we actually give a shit about you guys. just take it as a compliment we care at all and move on nigel

And yet, when an American does something noble, the country their ancestors came from is always quick to claim them as one of their own

Attached: 1491699388873.png (409x379, 64K)

No use in trying to convince them. They don't even want to hera this even though they see it's true to it's very core.

No one wants to claim America mate

obama is the pride of ireland, didn't you know

>which as you no doubt know, is three arbitrary rectangles across and one up,

Attached: lmbooooo.jpg (920x380, 31K)