You will never be a young rich gulf Arab male

>you will never be a young rich gulf Arab male
>you will never fuck your Indian maid in your penthouse apartment while her husband works 12 hour shifts for $0.50 an hour at various construction sites
>you will never also own an apartment in Western Europe
>you will never pick up random white girls in your luxury car and take them to expensive clubs her tesco-cashier boyfriend could never afford
>you will take her home afterwards and fuck her so hard that any time she has sex with her boyfriend she’s secretly imagining it was you
>you will never do all of these things multiple times before settling down and have 10 kids with your qt Arab wife
Why even fucking live if you’re not a rich Gulf Arab male?

Attached: 8B081803-D831-4383-9101-86DAA54E9F53.png (480x692, 424K)

>no alcohol
>no pork

nah

do people actually have cuck/cuckold fantasies or is that a meme

Pretty much sums it all up

same desu :(

they eat alcohol and pork you stupid fatass

They should be stoned then.

Attached: JV2WKMGj87I.jpg (1129x720, 89K)

Arabs have notoriously small though

Members of the royal family tend to build underground bars under their palaces you mongs.

*dicks

Depends on the region. The avg penis length in places like Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco is 6.6, 6.2 and 5.9 inches respectively.

What about culture, art, TASTe

The truth of the matter is that you are a rich gulf arab. It's just that now that you are in america and you aren't able to do the things you see on tv (fucking girls, partying and stuff), you cope by making threads like this.

>having to spend every waking moment of your life living a lie because some goatfucker 1,000 years ago said that pork and alcohol was banned because some kikes a thousand years before that said pork and alcohol was the WORK OF SATAN

nah

he's not wrong, gulf arabs when they come to the west to study drink alcohol a lot, same with most muslim youth in univesities

Oh I know that (had a paki mate at uni), but it just sounds retarded having to live a double life because you want to get drunk occasionally but your religion holds that alcohol is a tool of Satan or whatever

Maybe that's why Muslims blow stuff up

>Why even fucking live if you’re not a rich Gulf Arab male?

why even fucking live if youre not rich

ftfy

This. All the rich Arabs at my school dressed in that Arab dress, were autistic, and didn't party or get much girls. Rich Persians are the only normie Muslims and even they usually only get laid if the women were black out drunk or they drugged them.

thats probably because those persians looked more like pajeets/pakis

if they looked more like lebanese people, they would have no problem

What? Do you think Persians are normie because they look like pajeets or that they can't get women unless they're drunk because they look like pajeets? Because both are false. They actually look pretty white a lot of the time. They just still dress like a douche bag dad going through a divorce in 2007. You know ed hardy clothes, too much cologne, stupid hair gel hair, and those dumb douche bag jeans. A lot of them are even buff too so I'm surprised but I guess women really don't like Muslims as much as they meme about. I see much more women with blacks, Hispanics, and Asians than Muslims and my area has more Muslims than black and Hispanics.

are you fucking retarded

persians that look like pajeets = its over for the,m

persians that look italian or lebanese = they slay

Are you retarded? I just told you they didn't look like pajeets, and besides that I didn't see to many Lebanese people getting many girls either. This isn't Europe or Canada. Most white women still prefer whites, and the ones that don't usually mix with Asians or Hispanics. Unless they're white trash than usually blacks. Face is Muhammad, women don't really like Muslims of any type outside of maybe Sweden level of cuck cities

alot of them here look like pajeets,
you are iranian

Fuck no I'm not Iranian, I dislike them and most Muslims in general. I'm white. Them being lighter skinned than most Muslims doesn't change the fact they still act like most dumb Muslims. For example they'll make perverted comments to women and think that will get them laid. A white women will walk by and they'll yell about how good they are at eating pussy. Most women don't actually like this. I even worked with a Persian (this one actually did look like a pajeet) who was fired for harassment of women and all the other Persians, pale or not, thought it was normal that he'd slap his co workers asses when they'd bend down.

Alcohol consumption is literally a ritualistic part of Judaism you dumb runt

You've still got that dumb MUH PORK shit because you filthy fuckers can't cook a pig properly

Come here and I'll cook you properly twat

>This confuses, enrages, and terrifies the jew

Attached: 79226317-carcass-of-a-pig-raw-refrigerator-production.jpg (1300x974, 165K)

You can actually easily get pork in Israel.

wtf yea haha, no hawaiian pizzas or getting drunk as fuark? what else is there to do in life?? lol all life philosophies BTFO

found the leb

>no weed
>no dog meat

nah

the CHAD Iranians vs the virgin white

lebs eat dogs?

>no cocaine
>no grilled parrot

nah

>no petrol
>no huhu grubs

nah