Is there anything worse than being paki or indian in the west

is there anything worse than being paki or indian in the west

Attached: this thread.jpg (508x419, 40K)

Being Dakotan

Being a passcode niggerfaggot namecunt

muslim

being a paki or indian in pakistan or india

Try being brazilian

muslim isn't a single group

muslim pajeets like pakis or bengalis, its over we cant do anything in the west

muslim turks/afghanis/lebanese/iranians, all of them slay, I have yet to see one of them without a gf

CHI

Attached: 1520368958225.jpg (645x773, 134K)

how?

chi's, all you need to do is let your hair grow, work out and you can look like a god

Ashol basterd if u r make thread like this again i tracc ur ip u r using and take flight to Toronto and come to ur house at night and fuck ur mom nicely, u son of basterd-bich.

silence idiot, with those your autistic rules Iraq muslims

just be from south Belize and girls will be fighting over but you can't fuck them because you are going to destroy the white race

also manlet, 5'5''

try hard faggot

trace my ip btich lol

I forgot iraqis, iraqis tend to be chads too
muslims who act muslim/wear muslim clothes and sport the beard = its over for them
muslims (excluding pajeets and somalians ) who wear western clothes/go to university= can get any girl they want usually
its over brother

Attached: sonic1cope.jpg (320x222, 135K)

>afghanis
Agree with the rest, but afghans are pretty poo tier.

not in my experience but regardless, my point stands, you can't say all muslims are the same, it's hell of a lot over for the average chink or pajeet than it is for the average lebanese person

You could've been a nigger. At least we have god tier looking women who will flock to you if you have a little money.

>You could've been a nigger
nigger in the west >>>>>>>>>> paki in the west (unless you are somalian, ethiopian or eritrean)

pakis/indians repulse cute white girls and cute asian girls just upon sight

hey bhai come on /desi/..

It's a shitty general. Koe kaam ki baat nahi hoti bs chutiyapay chal rahay hotay hain fazool ke jin ki koe entertainment value bhi nahi hai.

indians and pakis have no game in general, like other asians, the difference with east asians is that they are less introverts, so they do try to approach girls, but turns out always creepy, wierd and like perverts