What kinda animal rights do your country have?

What kinda animal rights do your country have?

In Finland its legal to rape and force animals in sex as long as you can proof they did not get hurt.

Also if you own a pet you can beat or torture or kill it as much you want because you own the animal and can do whatever you want with it.

You also don't have to pay any fines for killing the neighbors cat.

You can also go to animal safe house get all the lost and abounded puppies and kittens and feed them to your pet snakes or spiders for free.

And for last there is no problem to buy black market puppies or kittens because there is no law for it. Selling them gets you only fined if you don't pay the taxes.
So tell me do you still like Finland? Would you like to come Finland and abuse animals because theres no rights for them in Finland.

Pic related some neo-natzis training their ''blood hound'' beating it with a stick and bat until it obeys.

Attached: 8e92cb05.jpg (502x909, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aamulehti.fi/uutiset/poikajoukko-potki-horroksesta-herannytta-siilia-tampereella-kuonosta-irtosi-pala-ja-hammas-katkesi-liikuttavalla-videolla-risto-siili-saa-apua-200678363/
djurensratt.se/sites/default/files/best-animal-welfare-in-the-world.pdf
hsi.org/world/mexico/news/press-releases/2017/02/mexico-city-animal-friendly-constitution-article-020617.html
teemumaki.com/essayskissa.html
yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2015/12/04/kissantappovideon-ruumiinavaus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is going on in that pic

Attached: 1520231032386.jpg (728x1484, 161K)

Buying a ticket to Finland right now

f*nland was a mistake

it literally says in op post whats going on in that pic you retarded mutt

OMFG I love Finland now.

I don't care about all the faggotry anymore.

This country should have stayed in Sweden

It's mongoloid blood that makes your sort act like that

He beat the dog with friends to show it its place, and now he is going to fuck it.

Attached: just like black ''people''.jpg (367x500, 74K)

Most of those things are simply not true. You definitely get fined or jailed if you kill someones pet and you definitely can't torture your own pet since torturing animals is illegal, doesn't matter if it's wild animal, farm animal or your pet. Same goes for "feeding them to snakes or spiders".

You're full of shit.

Dude, we're part of the EU thus have the exact same laws for protecting animals as any other country in that shitty union. Anyone who believes this shit is straight up retarded

T Helsinki city boy. You know theres a different Finland outside Ring 8.

Attached: 87bfa01f.jpg (720x1280, 139K)

Then how come when the 2 kids beat up hibernating hedgehog did not get any kinda charges for it?

aamulehti.fi/uutiset/poikajoukko-potki-horroksesta-herannytta-siilia-tampereella-kuonosta-irtosi-pala-ja-hammas-katkesi-liikuttavalla-videolla-risto-siili-saa-apua-200678363/

>hedgehog with rabies bites a child
>gets deleted

The context matters, you know. But of course a hedgehog with rabies who bites children is more important to you than any human and killing it is of course ruthless torture as well.

So you agree killing animals is right. All animals carry rabies and thus should be killed and butchered.

>children
>getting charges

Are you perhaps retarded? This is not USA, children don't get jailed here until they are 15.

All wild animals that carry rabies should get killed in the most humane way possible, yes. It's for the bigger good.

Joutuvat sosiaaliatyöntejöiden kanssa jutteluun.

All animals should be killed.

Kill yourself

It is an animal welfare law breach.
There was a case that made animals destroy children 's murder practice.
Police and parents are cautious.

Finns really are asian

Sweden removed the whole "you're free to fuck your animals" thing and criminalised it a couple of years ago.

Nordic countries have the best animal welfare in the world, especially Sweden and Finland. You really shouldn't be crying about some dead hedgehog and making up ridiculous stuff.

djurensratt.se/sites/default/files/best-animal-welfare-in-the-world.pdf

Maybe for cattle.

A wild innocent hedgehog with rabies who bites a child should have the second chance though and shouldn't be slaughtered ruthlessly.

>djurensratt.se/sites/default/files/best-animal-welfare-in-the-world.pdf
>Same as Sweden
>In a country where it okey to torture hibernating hedgehob and have gay sex with male swine.

Nice fenno-swede posting.

We're something like middle of the pack in the world (which isn't good) but we have been making progress.
hsi.org/world/mexico/news/press-releases/2017/02/mexico-city-animal-friendly-constitution-article-020617.html

>A wild innocent hedgehog with rabies who bites a child should have the second chance though

Statistically, we respect animal rights more than any other country. You chimping out about this is ridiculous.

Attached: kys.png (1200x628, 580K)

>Statistically,
Because raping a dog then torturing it is legal.

Oh look pupper got skinned alive and fed to pet anaconda so good animal rights just like in real nature!

The rest of the world is utter shit, yes.

But we're not perfect either. Having sex with animals shouldn't be legal and those who abuse their pets shouldn't get fined, they should get jailed just like those who abuse their kids. Also meat should get taxed in a similar manner as tobacco and alcohol.

>severe structural problems at hand that may take decades to iron out
>banning beastiality
The state of Denmark and Sweden.

Notice how the kid is dressed...

When I was 12, my father killed my pet dog and made a stew out of the meat. I vowed to never love an animal again.

Again, torturing animals is simply NOT LEGAL. If it's a "rape" then it's classified as torture as well, but when a dog fucks a woman for example, that usually doesn't cause harm for the animal thus I don't see the reason for it to be illegal.

Stop making up shit.

>legal to rape and force animals in sex as long as you can proof they did not get hurt.
>Also if you own a pet you can beat or torture or kill it as much you want because you own the animal and can do whatever you want with it.

This is a contradiction my boy, why would you need to prove the animal wasn't hurt when you fucked it if you're free to torture or kill it anyway?

I had pet cat and i remember one night dad drinking and called me. He had my cat on hes lap and said tonight son we will make you a real man.

He then took wod log from fireplace and started to beat my cat with it. I always remember the screaming the cat made and when it finally died after fifth hit my dad told me i have became a man now. Then he rose up and took the cat body and garbage bag and threw it out the house. I have never owned ever since.

What is the purpose of this shitty post?

dumb amerimutt

We banned animal sex a few years ago and saw a sharp decline in German tourists. Such a shame saying no to those money for no good reason.

Because he's making up stuff for whatever fucking reason.

It's time to stop posting.

If it is not legal how come people get away with it then? How come crazy people can drill holes in to cats and not any kinda charges?

Not to mention the artist who killed the cat in the video and got rewarded for best artist of the year award?

Because all you have is anecdotes that get attention. Look up the statistics instead and see how many people get fined or jailed for animal abuse.

teemumaki.com/essayskissa.html

You can tell it's fucking Sunday.
Just rangeban all of Finland from making threads. Getting tired of these underage ylilauta faggots.

same with gay anime homo sex and finland belong to sweden threads made by one finland hating person.

This. It's already much better since the majority of Finland can't make threads. It would be perfect if the whole country was banned.

>Killing cats is art in Finland.

Woah such a progressive first tier world! We have animal rights and everything!

yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2015/12/04/kissantappovideon-ruumiinavaus

This how you troll and bully Finland guys. You tell the truth to them. That Finland is nothing but a third world shit hole where killing animals is culturally approved thing.

He got fined for doing illegal stuff. That’s the polar opposite of ”culturally approved thing”.

If you read what the high cultural manager says about he just defends it as ITS JUST HISTORIC ART!!!

He still got fined and the whole country hates him besides some degenerates.

>He was fined 20000mk and the culture musuem bought it for 20000mk

WOAH! What a coindience.

You’re clearly underage judging by your mannerism and English proficiency. Are you done shitposting now? Back to ylilauta you go now?

Bye bye!

Why are you defending animal killing you piece of shit. I bet your from bönde and beat your dog every night because you have no friends. Your the one who should be removed.

We have tigers. Sexually abuse of tiger is punishable by death.

>majority of Finland can't make threads
What am I missing here?

He talks about threads he doesn't like.

Attached: 4f355c70.jpg (497x670, 63K)

I would rather Auschwitz all the Kepu yokels than shoot any wolves