It is true that the French do not bathe?

Attached: mm.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/02/how-often-people-in-various-countries-shower/385470/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.The French stink could clear out a room in five seconds. They should bottle it and use it for fire emergencies.

You again...

we actually bath more regularly than the UK according to studies

Attached: 1519667475702.png (500x274, 9K)

t. jean de pourrais fuckuette at the l'institute de la france

>the l'institute de la france
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/02/how-often-people-in-various-countries-shower/385470/

What exactly does the graph signify? Is it percentage of individuals that bath a certain amount, if so why did you crop that out?

gross stinky china

The percent of people who shower once per day.

Is the stinky French thing a myth perpetuated by Anglos? It seems like bongs are the real stinkers in comparison.

Attached: 1500870330937.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>people in warmer countries, where they sweat more, shower more frequently than people in colder countries, where they sweat less
Truly mind-blowing stuff there, Pierre.

They are Latin and it is a well-known fact that Latins do not perform personal hygiene

To be honest Pisano, they both stink compared to Americans. We bathe regularly as is talk to us while we're young.

They only bathe when you can scrape the dirt off with a stigil. I wish I was joking. I spent a summer in Reims then a two-week stay in Newcastle upon Tyne and it was positively ghastly.

The fact that French women do not shave or bathe just makes me love them even more desu

>a two-week stay in Newcastle upon Tyne
Course you did pet.

>Is the stinky French thing a myth perpetuated by Anglos?

Attached: 1497035286772.png (657x527, 28K)

Yes. They base it on the fact that our ruling class refused to clean themselves with water half a millennium ago. But really, is there a single country where nobles and royals weren't eccentric as fuck? At least ours didn't partake in incest like the Habsburg.
Sure, keep making excuses, you stinky island monkey.

You are what is affectionately referred to as a dirty mother fucker.

Attached: Datas001010001.webm (960x720, 278K)

Where'd you stay then? I'll go pop the kettle on while you Google it.

I cant help it, the natural body odour of a woman, coupled with thick pubic and armpit hair that indicates sexual maturity and thus, that she is ready to be bred, drives me wild

Why do you shower less than us then? Do you really just have worse standards of cleanliness than a bunch of criminals on hell hole island?

Attached: 1519048480004.jpg (256x256, 11K)

Isn't that precisely because you live on hell hole island? I imagine most people would bath regularly if they had to cross spider infested swamps to go to work.

But you would expect that the standards of those people to decrease as they consider such a standard of living which involves being filthy to be normal.

>be me le France
>stuff ze face with mon stinky fromage for le breakfast
>hon hon oui oui delicious
>go to work at le baguette factoire
>have anal sexe orgy for quality assurance with le baguettes and mon coworkers
>stinky poo goes everywhere and into our nose
>hon hon oui oui baguette dans mon anuse
>do not smell with nose because so used to smell of le fromage a la garebage
>do not shower after work because do not smell anything

The French fucking stink. They’ll claim it’s cultural or whatever bullshit but don’t buy it.

Why this hate ?

Attached: 1519800534208.png (1710x1014, 241K)

I shower 3 times per week.

I don't know whre this meme that french dont wash themself come from. We all know it's the British who don't bathe.

i-it’s just a prank! J’aime la France

Ah... so that's Canadian humor...