Mfw first worlders can go take a walk around the neighborhood at 3 AM whitout the constant fear of getting mugged or...

>mfw first worlders can go take a walk around the neighborhood at 3 AM whitout the constant fear of getting mugged or killed

Attached: 1514266012426.png (499x513, 283K)

Feels good to be able to go outside very early an not get shot. We have virtually no crime, at least on larger scale

Attached: images.jpg (405x363, 16K)

feels good man

you can't?

Attached: 1517549531619.png (545x544, 130K)

Can't do that anyway since the neighbours will think i'm a weird cunt

fucking delete this

Attached: 1508664741943.jpg (601x601, 106K)

not anymore

For most of the year it doesn't even fucking matter what time it is. During winter its always dark and during summer its the opposite.

Not only the neighborhood but also the area around the train station and the dark park next to it :^)

I regularly walk out of my house and leave the front door wide open while I'm out. Nothing has ever happened.

Not if they live around blacks or Mexicans (or Muslims in Europe)

I’m a 6’6 coal black muscular nigger so I never have to be afraid of anything

Quiet 4am stroll is pretty comfy.

I thought Peru was safe

I live in a 99.999% white city, but still, why would I bother going out at 3am?

At least you live in the tropics and can go out at night without freezing your ass half of the year

>We have virtually no crime,

only country that can claim that is Iceland.

in my current city it may not be the best idea to walk around in the middle of the night at least along the main road near me but even then its very unlikely anything would happen. sometimes homeless and nigs on their bikes go down the sidewalks. i wanna move back to my little comfy hometown though soon where its entirely crimeless. i remember the comfy 3am walks to the convenience store there in hs with my friends and the only trouble was getting stopped by the police who were out and had nothing better to do.

>guns can't kill me cuz imma big nigga

You niggers really are dumb.

Is that why Finland was named safest country in the world last year?

what about the noble savage meme?

>I will never go explore the city at night because mine isn't the safest country in the world

Attached: 1507429309552.jpg (1305x1265, 495K)

It's depressing nonetheless. Pure melancholy at winter

>computer next to window on driveway that any idiot could alk up
>no lock on garage
>leave back door open so dog can go out and in
>walk home late at night from the pub
>only thing ever stolen was some scooters right next to the back gate 10 years ago

Attached: 6786878.jpg (546x545, 22K)

Where do you live? I come back home drunk once a week in the middle of the night and nothing has ever happened to me

>tfw live in southwest sydney

although to be fair if I went out at 3am most people here would think i'd be the one doing the robbing

I do not know this feel, because America is a third world country.

>>leave back door open so dog can go out and in
Do you not get flies and shit inside?

Yeah, I've done that too like 4 or 5 times but ran like a motherfucker for 3 km at 3 am in two ocassions because of the constant fear
Lima

it didnt have to be this way...

Attached: 1496003166783.jpg (622x622, 39K)

Of course Finland is safe. It's a depressing, frozen shithole, full of socially autistic weirdos who never leave their homes. You mongoloids can't even look someone in the eye, let alone stab them.

I walk around my city at 3 AM all the time

I can understand mugging but why would someone murder you out of the blue?

Only sissy wh*teboys like you can't handle a few bullets to the cranium branium gnome I'm sayin?

I can do that here too, broham.

>I can understand mugging
Lol.

Isn't Peru like a super safe country full of brotier indigeneous?

Attached: 1427587367363.jpg (495x498, 38K)

On the hunt for bobs and vagene?

Shiet you right G

Us whiteys got them brains in our heads so da bullet 2 da dome hurts us more yafeel playa?

Distrito?

>tfw can leave home and car unlocked 24/7 without fear of burglary or theft

Attached: 1455461441894.jpg (500x375, 22K)

>tfw "first world" according to this amerindian

Attached: 1506080097968.png (500x500, 75K)

That's a meme
Humans are inherently evil
Surco

Mugging is never an issue for me, I just asked why would someone murder a stranger.

I carry a knife.

Do you live in the Midwest or some state no1 gives a shit about?

>car unlocked 24/7
same but only because there is just cans and empty cheez it bags to steal

Yo tambien, que parte de Surco?
Sort of true I guess, I've never been robbed or know anyone that has ben robbed violently, though I was pickpocketed without even realizing it once

Nope. I live in Arizona, the center of the universe.

Not anymore

No idea why I replied to the brit

Por el final de Caminos del Inca. Corrí desde el Óvalo Higuereta a las 2 am porque no tenía para el taxi, estaba hasta las huevas y me cagaba de miedo.
A friend of mine got beaten up by robbers because he didn't have anything of value when they tried to rob him

Peru is the only country I would feel safe around its indigeneous people since you people wear wool hats and stuff, seem fairly friendly, unlike jungle amerindians who would kidnap you and disembowel you in the name of some obscure god only them know. I would let myself be taught about the ancient ways and Nazca lines and stuff. I don't want anything to do with the drug cartels if such a thing exist in your country.

Attached: 1472590175078.jpg (420x420, 21K)

You could do that at small villages or towns I guess

That's surely a meme, even in Russia it's relatively safe to walk around at 3 am

not since Mexicans invaded, and Katrina scattered the niggers

>tfw lost wallet with 150€ inside while hiking
>some farmer found it and gave his son to bring to police
>Police send it me with DHL
>recieved it 2 weeks after I lost it
>still 150€ in the wallet

Do you have more 'chances' getting mugged by a mountain churka at 3am in Russia or by a drunk ethnic russian?

>tee hee don't hit on me or my first-worldness silly boys

Attached: 1489910172273.jpg (677x583, 88K)

>I live in Arizona

I knew it.

Que? Yo tambien vivo por caminos y nunca me ha pasado nada, ni siquiera es una zona peligrosa. Y del ovalo a finales de caminos cuantas cuadras corriste? 30?

So i’m a first worlder lol

Not here m8

Go back to glassing cunts, you Chav Wigger

More chances to get into some retarded dialogue with crazy or drunk person, which may or may not result in something mor sinister. Churkas usually sleep at 3 am anyway.

>he doesn't go out at 3AM

There's a 24/7 supermarket and a 24/7 bakery near where I live. I often go out in the middle of the night if I get a craving for some chips or cornetti. Never see a living soul around at 4-5 AM

Crime here is almost non-existant.
The only crimes you'll find is a shit ton of white-collar crimes.

I live in a pretty dangerous are and have never felt at risk of >getting shot, but when I'm out in the countryside I feel like I'm gonna be abducted by a supernatural monster if I go out at night

>abducted by a supernatural monster

Attached: 1509806860986.gif (640x550, 204K)

Yes, the strongest and most terrifying mutts roam the countrysides at night. The military does a good job at keeping them away from the city (as well as the lack of white DNA to steal in spite of the population increase).

Don't worry, we're destroying that security very eagerly.

We can do that too

Argentinian CHI here
I lived in Recoleta in BA for 9 years and would walk my dog at 3-4 am around a park (la plaza de Montevideo) and never once feared getting mugged, in any way shape or form

Maybe I'm an incredibly lucky dude

Attached: 1520287094454.png (554x400, 66K)

This is one of the safest countries in the world. I have been alone at night countless times and only once in my life did someone try to mug me. He was a weak junkie and no match for my blows.

Who the fuck cares when they don't know how to have fun lmao

Attached: 1.jpg (1366x768, 279K)

no. it's only the 2nd worlders who can do that

>tfw can do anything without the fear of anything because i live in a 0.1st world country

Attached: 1492332051364.jpg (788x685, 83K)

>tfw streets are safe at night because all criminals emigrated to Western Europe

Attached: 1519076178113.png (650x650, 27K)

thanks from london

Attached: article-2614279-1D6575A200000578-197_634x475.jpg (634x475, 47K)

But we do that too everytime we lose

I don't think that Swedes, Frenchmen, and Germans can do that.
The second world can however.

lmoa

>live in a first world country
>still no gf

Attached: 1347654803117.png (400x400, 43K)