Why do Sup Forums believe holocoast wasn’t happen?? Does it goes for the same with Sup Forums??

Why do Sup Forums believe holocoast wasn’t happen?? Does it goes for the same with Sup Forums??

Attached: F27CC427-A9D9-49B1-9E89-4486F1835D12.jpg (665x432, 152K)

Somewhat overrated movie, but I liked it when I watched it as a kid. Very moving for me that time. It is "Holocaust" by the way.

Fuck off Jew

Attached: 1935-10a.jpg (399x640, 80K)

Most of /pol doesn't actually believe the holocaust didn't happen, even THEY aren't that stupid, they just push that meme narrative because it's an obnoxious and offensive thing to do. The second, much less important, reason they do it is white supremacists use holocaust denial as means to legitimize themselves while being anti-semitic.

There's more than a few /poltards on /int but I doubt most regulars in this board really are that stupid to believe this tripe themselves regardless of what they may be "ironically" shilling for.

Nice argument

Pretty sure it's because of muslims.

Because the people on Sup Forums are either shit tier third worlders, mutts or the equivalent of niggers of the white race. They are dumb, simply put.

cheers

I believe it happened exclusively in Poland.

No, we're not retarded like Sup Forums

>Does it goes for the same with Sup Forums??
No.
The holocaust obviously did happen.

>the holocaust is real, i read and watched movies about it in school

Attached: 1515424613313.jpg (275x305, 31K)

>im a dumb snownigger who let stupid nazi take over my country

Attached: 1506610241340.png (629x504, 36K)

The true redpill is not caring about the Holocaust death tolls.
Whether it be 6, 6000, 60000 or 600000000000 the Holocaust was self defense.

From what I've seen it ranges from straight up delusions to the fact that only the soviets liberated death camps which they then spent two years without letting others see them. I personally think that the number is somewhat exaggerated as many concentration camps were bombed several times since the yanks thought they were supply depots

The true redpill is seeing the Holocaust as nothing special.
When most people fucking hate a privileged minority with enough passion to try and exterminate every single bastard belonging to that minority, there is always a reason. It was easy to mobilise people against Haitian whites, Ottoman Armenians, Russian kulaks, Zanzibari Arabs or Rwandan Tutsis and this is not a coincidence.

How's Seoul been Shlohmo?

Attached: 1500146852012.png (461x583, 6K)

holocoast is a meme created by Soros shills to brainwash the American kids

Why is it the every single person who doesn't believe the holocaust happened wishes it did?

How exactly were Armenians, Kulaks, or Tutsis in any way privileged in their respective societies?

The true redpill is acknowledging that you will always have a privileged minority ruling everything, that the masses need leadership and that peasants killing their ruling class is always a bad thing.

That being said jews had ideas that went directly against the people they were ruling and proved time and time again to make for a terrible elite. Aristocrats were better.

>Aristocrats were better.
I heavily disagree with that

Attached: king cunt.jpg (180x281, 11K)