/desi/

Proper Desi thread.
Get in here Pakistanis, Indians, Bengalis!

What is your favorite food? Personally I think indian cuisine is good, but our sweets are lacking.

Attached: download.jpg (319x158, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tasteofbihar.com
republicworld.com/amp/india-news/general-news/agra-slum-dwellers-allegedly-asked-to-convert-to-christianity.html?v=5.8.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm so sorry bro, do you know why that happened? I hope you're getting through it fine. In the letter tell the parents that you are sad and that he was a good person, make them feel good, they just lost their son, don't give them something to hate on.

>sweets are lacking.
Ever heard Moradabadi Rasgulla?

honestly want to become a janny here

How are indian sweets lacking? Its one of the best things about indian cuisine. I hate curry though. Best food overall would be actual kebob not the turk/euro kind.

Thank fuck OP, that cesspool needed a fresh start.

Why do you call it /desi/? It sounds like it can only consist of NRIs? Call it /sag/. I wish there weren't just like four Indian posters and we could have a general more about languages and social issues. I want a more Reddit-like thread, I've never really used Reddit but I get what it's like from the sound of it. Maybe we can ask Indians from Reddit to post on Sup Forums, even if 0.1 percent of them who are thick-skinned enough started posting here we would be as numerous as Brazil or something.

then start posting

>all this unwarranted hate towards currycel
he's not wrong, if you look like pic related life is hard

Attached: 1520749550478.jpg (1160x870, 446K)

Only thing making my life hard is reading shit on 4ch*n.

now don't become another currycel retard -_-
live and let live.

What’s sag mean?

fuck off, it was always desi, indians, pakistanis and bengalis from all around the world are allowed to post, nobody else unless they are here for questions that are respectful

the titles should never have anything other than "Indians, Pakis and Bangladeshis + indian/paki/bengali diaspora"

I cbf posting here as often as i used, mostly just lurk from time to time and these threads always get derailed.

Pic related is the most simple yet wholesome meal imo

Attached: GOAT.jpg (660x660, 110K)

because it makes no sense to invite afghanistan or iran as you guys usually do

it's desi, indians are desi, pakistanis are desi, bengalis are desi, you sound like a newfag m8 stop inviting katuas

methi ka sag

Also I started /desi/ threads back in the day when the NRI lawyer and the Parsi posted here

are you asura? what are you doing nowadays
t. the guy you would always call fish eater bengali

mfw asura is currycel

based

South Asia General, and "saag" means spinach in Hindi/Urdu, Bengali and other languages.
I've been here for more than two years.

based

desi only from now on, you are desi, whats wrong?

only invite pic related

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x224, 7K)

whoa based post

I’m Asura I just came back this week to check out how int still is. Not currycell I fucking hate that guy already

What are you up to these days? What was your trip code it’s been so long.

Most posters are indian, paki or bengali anyway also:

>Maybe we can ask Indians from Reddit to post on Sup Forums,
You need to go back.

I never tripped.

You finished school bhai?

>tfw almost finished my engineering degree
feels old man

How are Bangladeshis and Pakistanis not katuas?

now don't take up tripcodes because that canadian asur has said it ,freshchoots.

Sag sounds stupid it’s desi too bad. Afghans can GTFO and Farsis need permission to post here. Bengladeshis aren’t allow and pakis are m8s (that need to be reconverted). Lankans are nigs incognito so they should post in /Somali/ general. I used to make those too.

they are an exception I guess since they are desis

they are honorary vedic aryans despite choosing wrong religion. better than af*ganis anytime.

Nah have med interviews in April. Imma be a student for the next decade.

>/desi/
>Only two posters living in South Asia.
:(

nice what schools?
do you finish undergrad this year then?
so many of my premed friends gave up on medicine and went to pharmacy

>tfw eating snus for the first time

Attached: images (2).jpg (231x218, 9K)

retards like yourself should not be allowed to post, so lets make that figure 1 ok :)

medicine is the cucked choice

t. making a killing as a software developer
t. almost fell for the medicine meme before looking at how my cousins in engineering were doing and how my cousins in medicine were doing

Finished undergrad already.

how much do you make? I did mechanical and sorta regret not doing comp sci or software engineering but whatevs I'll still be making good money for a 22 year old fresh outta uni

Attached: 27972961_1832477710109974_130773482273977704_n.jpg (600x600, 26K)

How are your cousins in medicine doing? I understand you might have trouble finding a job in engineering and if you do you might not start with much but isnt medicine pretty much guaranteed? Especially since Canada's population is booming.

I think I'll do that. His family are really wealthy and I think the professor hated that too.

What happened to that Parsi guy? Did he ever get married?

Madrassis need to GTFO India

how many years have you been applying? that shit takes dedication

I have some cousins in medicine too m8 I see the regret on their faces all the time. Took them each an undergrad plus a masters plus another year or two just to get in its brutal here in ontario. AND you gotta do 4 years med school and then 2-3 years of residency nigga you dont start your life until you're 30

meanwhile I'll be chillin, smoking my weed with the niggas after work, feels good man

The cousins I have in med are all girls more or less (3 of them). From what I understand, its easier to get into schools in the states than it is in canada. Anyway before undergrad each had high aspirations, wanting to be cardiologists and shit and now reality has hit them, they're all GP's working part time.

>I see the regret on their faces all the time.
basically this, it's a career you should only go into if you absolutely cannot see yourself doing ANYTHING else

>smoking my weed
based

MB bro I missed your post.

I don't even work for a big N company like amazon/facebook/jewgle but I still make good money. When I finished undergrad I signed on for 115k/year plus stock bonus (which didnt amount to much). 3 years later, because I'm competent and can get shit done I get paid 140k + stocks, honestly I can get paid more if I switch companies but I'm too lazy.

ffs those salaries are inflated as fuck, do you know what states might be good for mech eng? I start off at 60-70k cad here if I'm lucky lol, comp sci guys can make almost 6 figures right outta school if they're good, all the talent goes to usa I think

Holy fuck. Doctors here make $80k-100k after taxes and you’re making that as a glorified mechanic

1st year applying.

>Not currycell I fucking hate that guy already
I mog you hard, newfag

you wont get into medschool either

Attached: yours truly.png (142x457, 50K)

>sweets are lacking.
Laddu is amazing

Attached: Sweet-Boondi.jpg (803x567, 108K)

full stack software developer m8, what mechanic shit? the canadian is doing mech eng and thats not mechanic shit
and also, if your goal is money, dont do medicine, take your talents to software development or finance/investment banking/risk analysis/law
not sure tbqh

salaries in the USA for stem are inflated as fuck

some banglas I know from get togethers/house parties working for places like veev in toronto make almost 6 figures, mid twenties, starting to regret my choices of studies

>newfag
>me

Lol.

Med for the prestige m8.

what prestige? cleaning out a fat wh*Toid womans rectum?

You know doctors get free 1st class upgrades on flights and free lounge access?

How are gyppos seen in India? Do indians consider them brothers?

Shouldn't you be upvoting Balaji Viswanathan's answers on Quora right now?

I rather keep my 20s senpai

mans out here turning 23 and having a life crisis feeling old and shit and you mans trynna stay in school longer

reminder if you're indian and look like pic related its over
theres a reason youre here on Sup Forums instead of having a normal life like whites

Attached: delhi.jpg (3000x2000, 1.14M)

tasteofbihar.com
Guess what I am having today

That guy on the left looks ok. Theres like 2 billion south asians not everyone looks bad and theres more to life than getting a girl.

Girl in the pink is sexxxxxy. Pls gibb me her number

Fuck 20s and 30s. If you’re not a student at 40yo you’re undereducated

I’ve never met a Romanian.

How many of those people in the picture do you think know what Sup Forums is?

Do desi girls in the west have pretty high expectations in terms of $$$

Seems like basically all IndoPak young guys are in STEM chasing big bucks. So that's what westernized desi girls would think is normal right?

I'm a white convert to Islam and I go to a Barelvi mosque and it's all Punjabi Pakistanis and Urdu speaking Indians.
I work at a factory and make 24K/year. They're all IT guys with McMansions on the wealthy side of town.
But since I moved out of my parents recently they're all asking if I'm thinking of marriage and saying they could introduce me to some girls.

But would those girls even be interested in a lower class white guy? Or do you think they mean bringing girls over from the home country... in which case she'd just be glad to be out of fucking India right? Or would she still come over expecting a freaking McMansion.

Yes they marry for money and dont even hide it. Are 6ou memeing or serious? Because they'd jump at the chance for white cock.

>Seems like basically all IndoPak young guys are in STEM chasing big bucks. So that's what westernized desi girls would think is normal right?

Yes, they won't marry you if you don't make at least $100k. Why do you think we're the richest minority in every country we live in? Getting a wife isn't cheap.

Can anyone confirm this?

Attached: proxy.png (500x334, 229K)

And this?

Attached: Tam v amith.jpg (1000x1000, 405K)

I'm totally serious.
>Because they'd jump at the chance for white cock.
That's kind of what I thought but at the same time I never interacted with any desi girls so I don't know what the family culture is like.

I was abused pretty badly as a child so I don't want someone who's going to be overbearing on my kids and scream at them all the time just like what happened to me.

And I'm never going to make tons of money (and don't care) so I don't really want to listen to her bitch about how I should go back to college and stuff.

I don't really know what kind of wives and mothers they make. I'm sure the western idea of the submissive domesticated slave who never complains isn't accurate at all.

>Bizzaro Asura

Look m8, being super honest here no one (worth it) is going to marry a guy making 12$/hr. The world is cruel af. You need to go back to school

back to plebbit, retard
He's autistic but he makes good points. Although, the faggots in that picture are all typical skinnyfat pajeets that literally need to hit the gym, not even memeing.
DUDE. Stop being degenerate. I bet you're gonna vote for Trudope.
BASED banter
India has a skinnyfat problem. Looks at those faggots with gay glasses and soyboy beards. JUST STOP EATING SWEETS AND AT LEAST DO CARDIO.
>I'm a white convert to Islam
*inhales*
OH NO NO NO NO

BIG AFGHAN COCK has arrived

please form a queue, who wants to extract the semen first?

>You can't get a wh*Toid gf if you're a de-

Attached: whiToid1.jpg (960x960, 123K)

>reminder if you're indian and look like pic related its ov-

Attached: whiToid2.jpg (960x633, 139K)

>if you look like pic related life is ha-
(ok, this is not the best example but point still stands)

Attached: whiToid3.jpg (960x960, 110K)

massive cope

>cope
What does this niggerspeak mean?

means you're trying to cope with your miserable reality by making things seem better than they are nigga

I already know my reality, not really coping with anything.

Attached: Starerape.jpg (1600x1124, 200K)

>not really coping

humungous cope

Let's talk about yourself. How do you cope with being a Pajeet manlet in a country full of CHAD wh*Toids with and average height of 6'2"?
>inb4 I'm also tall

by having a MASSIVE AFGHAN COCK

Attached: 1520540138506.jpg (600x574, 51K)

Nice, I used to know an Afghan when I lived in Toronto as a kid. His name was Idris. He looked like a Khazar and was a manlet.

>The absolute state of dalits
republicworld.com/amp/india-news/general-news/agra-slum-dwellers-allegedly-asked-to-convert-to-christianity.html?v=5.8.0