All these anti-EU shills

>All these anti-EU shills

What's wrong with peace and prosperity again?

Attached: 2000px-EU_flag-map.svg.png (2000x2015, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z40eqflVYa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>local factory closes down and moves to eastern europe, completely killing your comfy western european town

Wow how prosperous!

>implying we still had factories in Western Europe
>implying we still make things
>implying we haven't shifted over completely to (((service-based economies)))
Wew lad.

>EU
>prosperity

ahahahahah

Nothing. Thats why we have to leave the EU.

>Ericsson: DEAD
>Telefunken: DEAD
>Siemens: CRIPPLED
>Renault: ASSIMILATED
>VAG: EMBARASSMENT

Ruskies, yankees and chinks fear the growing power of EU

BLAME THE ETERNAL ANGLO

THEIR TIME IS UP

Attached: FUCK ANGLOS.png (798x772, 844K)

>tfw really want European unity to stand against the rag heads, amerimutts and the godless orientals
>tfw the eu has become a bloated bureaucratic mess

Attached: gu.jpg (645x773, 241K)

The EU has a smaller bureaucracy than a mid-sized city of like 200k people.

Seriously. Ancient Athens is 3000 years old and that shit was a fucking mess.

they are uneducated children and useless stem students whose information about politics are unironically from pol

I'm waiting.

>What's wrong with peace and prosperity again?

Nothing at all wrong with NATO, bro.

>What's wrong with peace and prosperity again?
Nothing, but what does that have to do with the EU?

Technological progress is a hurricane against which globalization appears as a mild breeze.

youtube.com/watch?v=z40eqflVYa0

A United States of Europe is one of my greatest fears

Why?

You forgot the part where everything gets cheaper for everyone

You guys are fucking screwed

It's not the bureaucracy that's bloating it, it's the national governments.

>no anti-EU shills to be found
>weekly pro-EU shill threads
sage

Just look at the United States

Nothing.

It's just Sup Forumstards buying into propaganda. Just report shills for spam.

EU is not needed for peace

Except no one has jobs to buy the cheap gook made shit

United States is ONE nation
EU is 28 different nations ruled by a corrupt "European" Commission

>after 1 hour the amerilard bump the thread with tinfoil argument.
Impressive.

EU is great

The only anti EU shill here is the greek E"""""U""""" poster though

why don't you simply join Sweden or Russia if you want to unite with anyone. They have plenty of culture already. We Dutch, "Western Europeans" don't have anything in common with you.

Sony Ericsson's Sweden headquarter is working well. Ericsson also have B2B business

I wasn't trying to defend the EU. I'd prefer if we got out of it too.

Switzerland, the biggest middle finger to euro and germacucks that want to reign over europe.

Suck a muslim dick you weak fucks.

Ah yes, the Mountain Jews are seeking to divide Europe as usual

Call us mountain jews all you want until you have 0.2% jewish population like us Ill call you all muttkikes.

Yes. The EU is the biggest single mistake on this continent.
All countries should be independant and not ruled over by the tyranni of the elites.

Ill be happy the day the EU gets shattered and all countries revert to how they where before.

>implying we can do anything about it
Foreign politicians from cucked countries like Sweden have infiltrated our government due to freedom of movement and are abolishing the democracy.

>Ill be happy the day the EU gets shattered and all countries revert to how they where before.
Lmao that's not how it works pal.

I know. Its unfortunate.

I just hope you can take back control soon in a civil war.

I don't have very much against the EU, but to assign credit to it the peace which most of Europe has experienced over the past half century is stupid. That has far more to do with nuclear weapons and a high standard of living. Also if you hadn't noticed since the Treaty of Maastricht was signed most of the developed (or even slightly developed) world has not been at war with itself, not even South American or Southeast Asian countries. Do you seriously think if it was done away with Germany would be marching through Belgium on route to Paris again or something?

Thats exactly how it works.

The only reason the countries in europe grew to empires was the competition among them.

With the EU these countries wither away. Fucking look at italy and Spain for fucks sake. They are withering and germany is too.

Fucking look at you all. You are fucking pathetic

You are fucking stupid. Of course they would not.

But we both have seen in history that people shit on treaties and smaller nations all the time.

>"you are fucking stupid"
>goes on to agree with me

Attached: 1507130440214.jpg (550x550, 31K)

I voted no on a referendum when Croatia was joining EU. I still think EU is bureaucratic hellhole, but I don't think countries would revert to independent state before EU, they'd be dominated by rest of superpowers.

There's no really good choice here, either EU or irrelevance, compared to rest of the world European countries are tiny, there's not one EU country with more than 100m people.

Maybe he thinks he is stupid too

That mountain nigger is a Russian on a proxy, he's been around for a while now.

If you seriously think the EU disbanding would leave everything like nothing ever happened, then you are a full blown retard that should not even talk about the subject.

I called you stupid for making such a stupid fucking secenario where germany would attack france again.
Its sucking fucking naive way to look at it.

Says the guy from germany where people not question anythimg and march into their doom off a cliff with their leaders.

You guys tried two times and failed.
Like Ill take unsults from retards like you.

Of course they would not be the same as before. But independant again and creating their own shit.
The damage the countries is done. And not revertable.

Anyway I have better things to do then argue with retards on this board.

Peace out.

I'm not European but I think its normal to get angry about the big govt. Because no govt is 100% perfect so there is always a problem, and people will always get mad. People are natural pessimists and love to complain about 1 thing that is wrong over happy about 99 things that are right.

I know. I don’t want Europe to become a nation

>Anyway I have better things to do then argue with retards on this board.
[X] Doubt

It's great to move past the conflicting ambitions of that old old history, I just hope you folks don't loose the bonds holding fast your own unique national characters.

>Muh Boers
They started both wars
They dragged it down to the partisan level
No sympathy

Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Mónaco, Andorra, San Marino and Iceland are much richer than the EU's average. We don't need the EU to be rich, opening the market is the only thing we need to be a rich country.

yes, you're right. The EU exists to create easy money jobs