Attached: so.png (580x387, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavastians
youtube.com/watch?v=8InbXH9zClI
youtube.com/watch?v=7J-9spNWIsE
youtube.com/watch?v=vCMUFhVTeiY&t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am so proud to be Somali i moved out of the country

What's there to be proud of if you're Somali?

We have great culture, hospitality, and food.

>slovaki flag

groice

me too

I love bleaching Somali chicks

Attached: 3345894.png (1152x648, 1.21M)

What tribe are you from, akhi?

Tavastian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavastians

I wish I were somali so I could move to Sweden and have bbc sex with my prure arian wife

Interesting. My actual cousin moved to Sweden and married a girl there. They have 3 kids now pretty cool

Is your cousin a inbreeding creature?

Sorry my cousin isn't a rat-faced ch*Nk

And so are you, aren't you ?

Any of you ever live in Somalia?

there is nothing to be proud of

Better than being a gook.

Yea it's pretty good desu (except Mogadishu)

Not a J*p

Korean men belong to Somali bae

Attached: korean_somali_wedding.jpg (599x390, 23K)

Hes indian. This is a bait thread.

In Norway we love Somalians so much we take in 50 000 and let them all live on benefits because they're such great people!

Attached: 1520604673118[1].jpg (1387x1053, 847K)

Stop obsessing over these idiots I'm Ethiopian and trust me when I say they are nothing but trouble

Do you listen to Somali-Swedish songs?

youtube.com/watch?v=8InbXH9zClI

>Asura
>Somali
Who the hell are you fooling man, lmao?
Anyway, are you Sakra on PDF?

This is our national anthem.

>Anyway, are you Sakra on PDF?

Depends, who are you on PDF?

This beauty got awarded "voice of the year" and "northern Norwegian of the year 2017" because of her political commentary on social media.

Attached: image[1].jpg (980x551, 77K)

Ashes, formerly SHK

> trophy girl
> bring your clan shit in europe, not assimilating
> thug lifestyle propaganda

nothing personal, there is no place for people like you in europe, especially in scandinavia.

Sexxxy. In Somalia she would be worth 30 water buffalos and 20 goats.

Yea I'm Sakra. Appreciate my work? Centaur and the rest of the Bangladeshis are having a meltdown because of my taxi comment

But there is room in the Ukraine, right?

Damn you got me good.

Fuck Centaur tho, another one of those PDF Pakistaniboos. And it looks like Luffy is back to shitting the forum with his nonsense.

Funny enough, there's probably more irreligious people in the section than before.

>Damn you got me good.
LOL

>Funny enough, there's probably more irreligious people in the section than before.

Yea I noticed that too.

>Fuck Centaur tho, another one of those PDF Pakistaniboos. And it looks like Luffy is back to shitting the forum with his nonsense.

Why are there so many Pakiboos in Bangladesh? Didn't they genocide you guys and their government/people still refuse to accept it?

BTW I don't hate Bangladesh or Bangladeshis IRL it's just that it's the easiest subforum to troll and the only one where you don't get banned for trolling.

Let me guess, you live on Dixon Road, are in a gang, and make your living as a small-time drug dealer and/or pimp

Meh, they honestly deserve it. Especially after they went full damage control with the rape incident of that Marma girl by security forces.

>Why are there so many Pakiboos in Bangladesh? Didn't they genocide you guys and their government/people still refuse to accept it?
Muh ummah

What is there not to love?
>mass immigration
>ungodly crime rate
>''music''
>islam
That's some pretty nice culture you have there mohammed

I'm from a block where you gotta sell some ***. It's real wild

youtube.com/watch?v=7J-9spNWIsE

>That's some pretty nice culture you have there mohammed

1) my name is Abdi
2) your country has the same issues as mine
3) crime is decreasing in Somalia while increasing in your land

>Muh ummah

"Religion is the opium of the masses" Mog al Zanj, famous Somali philospher

>same issues as somalia
If criminals move out of somalia there's less crime in somalia, use your head mohammed

Attached: erherh.png (912x905, 1008K)

Deep.
Anyway, sorry for being butthurt against you. I'm trying to build up my thank to post count ratio.

Feel free to troll the Jamatii brigade and the delusional nationalists.

Of course!

youtube.com/watch?v=vCMUFhVTeiY&t=30s

Attached: 2216.jpg (260x180, 14K)

>your country has the same issues as mine

>Slovenia
>Crime ridden shithole with it's population escaping from it.

You can only pick one.

>Anyway, sorry for being butthurt against you. I'm trying to build up my thank to post count ratio.

LOL don't apologize it's a troll site. I'll hit the likes when I see your posts (as long as they don't go against my image)

>Feel free to troll the Jamatii brigade and the delusional nationalists.
It's my crack.

>If criminals move out of somalia there's less crime in somalia, use your head mohammed

I FUCKING TOLD YOU MY NAME IS ABDI

ok mohammed

Attached: ss+(2018-03-10+at+02.19.37).jpg (443x337, 33K)

>
LOL don't apologize it's a troll site. I'll hit the likes when I see your posts (as long as they don't go against my image)
Thanks, I'll probably do the same.

How big is your forehead? How projecting are your teeth?

>new world Somalis
Digusting

>We have great culture
I following a very prominent polyglot youtuber and he makes videos filming himself using his languages in the wild, talking to mostly foreigners and FOBs. Among other languages he is studying Somali and Russian and one of his videos really stood out.

First, he went to a Somali shop in search of some literature and the only two books they had were a dictionary and a children's book. After that he went to a Russian euro-store searching for literature in Russian. He asked the woman at the cashier for books and she pointed towards a separate room with several shelves.

>All these LARPing wh*tes

What region were you from?

Idk anything about this country other than it being a hellhole to live in, but the whamen that come from them are thick as fuck.

but i am greek