/éire/

99 edition

Attached: 1497383745104.jpg (333x457, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RO6JiFztJdg
my.mixtape.moe/fzflnp.webm
citizensinformation.ie/en/social_welfare/irish_social_welfare_system/personal_public_service_number.html
youtu.be/BRNvfnT4oGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'd better explain what the fuck you think you are doing with that

Attached: 1475106920412.jpg (288x499, 22K)

First for Flake

Suck it up and be le British.

After you.

Attached: 1510399248166.jpg (800x800, 80K)

Plans for the day, lads? Think I'll play a bit of Bloodborne, maybe Kingdom Hearts 2 as well

Attached: 1520711256962.jpg (521x544, 119K)

>Plans for the day
Games. Might give Fortnite or Warframe a try, maybe X:COM.

Attached: 1493116700358.jpg (645x861, 59K)

why are you still pretending gaelic were a living language

fucking HATE anime lads simple as

you're using a platform made by the biggest weeb of all time for other weebs

Weeb is an insulting term, stop using it as some sort of badge of pride. Also moot hated the obnoxious ones

Attached: 1506890307724.png (1263x4993, 1.59M)

I seem to have broken my Kingdom Come so I'll try to get it to run again
>Might give Fortnite or Warframe a try,
Are you into free games now?

Attached: 312iz4x.jpg (768x432, 115K)

Why did you put a stick in the glass
I demand an explanation, NAO

It's a chocolate stick.

>broken my Kingdom Come
Your save or just the game itself?
>Are you into free games now
Maybe. Everyone seems to be playing Fortnite so I want to see what all the fuss is about, and people have been praising Warframe quite a lot recently, given the "failure" of Destiny 2.

>Weeb is an insulting term
Nah, it's like Fenian, badge of pride.

Attached: 1502264275093.jpg (800x1132, 588K)

>badge of pride.
"Weeb" should not be interpreted as a badge of pride, Poi.

I'm disappointed.

Why is she so perfect?
moot was part of the hyper-chuuni, can't-even-be-called-tsundere, only-likes-things-"""""""""""""ironically-""""""""""""" generation.
Why do you think he got along so well with Fred-chan?

Attached: cc07_1_p01_ss1_l.jpg (1920x1080, 669K)

>Your save or just the game itself?
The game itself
>Maybe. Everyone seems to be playing Fortnite so I want to see what all the fuss is about
Have been thinking about that too,but I know myself too well,I'd probably spend 50 euros on it at the beginning and then lose interest after about 2 days
Do let us know if it's worth a try
Also,our dearest Metal Gear Survive is really getting some bad reviews

>should not be interpreted as a badge of pride
I don't mind it and accepting it greatly reduces the affects of "reeee, fucking weebs", makes it humorous really.
Weeb doesn't have to mean some neck beard with anime pillows and a fedora or whatever, and I most people embrace the term now.

Attached: 1518995041043.png (700x1000, 439K)

This is all you export to Finland

Attached: irlanti.jpg (1134x664, 129K)

>image
Wow, such ground textures!

>The game itself
Impressive, well done!
>I'd probably spend 50 euros on it at the beginning
That sounds like a bad idea. I wouldn't spend money on a F2P unless I played it for weeks and knew I would continue playing it, and even then I hardly spend money on them.
>Do let us know if it's worth a try
Will do. Apparently they have a 20v20 mode now which is excellent, but it just seems like a bit of a mess to me. Was also trying to download TF2 but had some issues, may try again during the week.
>our dearest Metal Gear Survive is really getting some bad reviews
The community didn't like that game from day one. Seemed semi-interesting, but at the same time was a bit bland.

*I think

Attached: 1504492282646.jpg (1280x1040, 1.2M)

youtube.com/watch?v=RO6JiFztJdg
JAGGY! HAPPY MAMMY DAY

Attached: 45678909876.jpg (500x326, 46K)

>Bulmers/Magners Pear
That stuff has becoming ridiculously difficult to come by here.

>I'd probably spend 50 euros on it at the beginning and then lose interest after about 2 days
You seem to have a spending problem when it comes to F2P games.

>That sounds like a bad idea.
God made me this way,can't do anything about it
If there is an easy way to get something I want,I will almost 100% of the time get it that way
>The community didn't like that game from day one. Seemed semi-interesting, but at the same time was a bit bland.
Didn't expect it to be so story focused desu,
I mean the kuban-energy-defence was fun and all but after the 3rd game,there was not much challenge left for us
>Impressive, well done!
Rude
Have you played TF2 before?
>You seem to have a spending problem when it comes to F2P games.
Have you ever spent money on in-game items of any kind?

>Also,our dearest Metal Gear Survive is really getting some bad reviews
It's being outsold by the Girls und Panzer game in Japan.
my.mixtape.moe/fzflnp.webm

>Have you ever spent money on in-game items of any kind?
I've bought some gold in WoT, but that's about it.

Attached: 1519765975048.jpg (800x524, 84K)

The urban environments look much better.
This may have been where all the budget went.

Attached: 007.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

>This may have been where all the budget went.
No, all the budget went on the voice acting which has been top tier in all the videos I've watched.

Attached: 1515327317300.png (1482x2000, 1.45M)

Oh, I'm very happy to say that I did not spend money on WoT , although I would be lying if I said that it didn't cross my mind each second spent in-game...
But you did play it a fair amount, didn't you?
>It's being outsold by the Girls und Panzer game in Japan.
Might have to get a second-hand PS4 for that one,if the opportunity presents itself
Are you going to get it?

>But you did play it a fair amount, didn't you?
Yeah, between PC and console. I didn't spend anything on the PC version, but I bought some gold on console.

>Are you going to get it?
Nope. There isn't much depth to the gameplay, and I can watch all the dialogue on Youtube.

Attached: 1511058561691.jpg (1600x1131, 1.27M)

name of drink?

>I most people embrace the term now
It doesn't feel right when people call themselves weebs to me, I feel like the people doing it have no self-awareness or something

Attached: 1512269720458.jpg (700x700, 101K)

Are we liked in paddy land ? I know some scum that left for Ireland

Our men love your women and our women love your men

I want a qt paddy gf right now

Of all the Eastern Europeans that came here during the Celtic Tiger, the Poles are probably the most integrated into Irish society and therefore liked the most. Poles are also the most numerous non-national group here after the Brits.

>If there is an easy way to get something I want,I will almost 100% of the time get it that way
I see, is that where the rape bit comes in?
>Have you played TF2 before
I played it like ten years ago for a few hundred hours, but was never an expert or anything.

>I feel like the people doing it have no self-awareness
I think lots of people are aware of the original definition, but it has morphed in to the fourth point on your list there.

>The urban environments look much better
So it would appear. Model and the tank look decent in that as well.

Attached: 1494884000460.jpg (636x1780, 188K)

Well i think that Poland and Ireland are just very similar that's why

Have a 12 way accumulator on the Allianz League matches. Don't know why I don't bet on the GAA more often, much better for betting on outright winners than in the soccer where draws are always likely

Attached: bongo.gif (420x420, 289K)

I know it's a bit of a meme to say things like that, but there's an element of truth to it when it comes to the Poles and Irish. I think a lot of it comes from Catholic culture and similar histories of getting bullied by more powerful neighbours.

I think out of all the immigrant groups, Poles were among the most likely to stay in Ireland even during the recession because they had integrated into Irish society. Personally I have no problem with immigrants who are willing to integrate and pull their weight.

That's nice i hope there wont be a lot of thugs that are going to the uk

There are some bad apples undoubtedly, but we have nothing like the problem the UK has with Poles. Either we got nicer Poles or the Brits are just cunts - maybe a bit of both.

Is there ice on the pavements on winter since i have some problems with my knees and i need to find a hot country or one without a shit cold winter

In winter fucking phone

Ireland gets cold in Winter, but it's a different type of cold to what you might get in Poland. Our Winter temperatures may not be as low as those in Poland, but we get what I've heard Eastern Europeans here describe as "wet cold". Snow and deep freezes as quite rare; wind and ice cold rain is a winter staple in Ireland.

>brother started being vegan
>never shuts up about it when hes around
I thought it was just a meme

What's the best site looking for a job?

Jobs.ie might be a good place to start, but I'm sure there are other sites too.

Fugg i hope some paddy will employ me i am a tank driver

>a tank driver
As in a military tank? We don't have any tanks in our army.

No ADR transport

Like this bad boy

Attached: pobrane.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Oh, as in a tanker. Well, quite a few Poles got jobs with Irish haulage companies. I'm just not sure if there are any jobs in the sector at the moment.

Well i will just write a CV hope i will be accepted since i need something called PPS

Icitizensinformation.ie/en/social_welfare/irish_social_welfare_system/personal_public_service_number.html

Almost essential when applying for a job in Ireland, although I'm not sure if there's an exception for foreign applicants or something. You might have to do a bit more research on this.

Every job is on Cork how fucked am i

In Cork ffs

Not as fucked as you would be if all the jobs were in Dublin.

Lying in bed because my head hurts

Need someone to explain me the dresses,why do they look like that,why do you wear them while dancing and has anyone taken dancing lessons?
youtu.be/BRNvfnT4oGE

Attached: 1520282732389.png (640x720, 340K)

>has anyone taken dancing lessons
We used to to all take set dancing lessons in national school, so for about eight years. Don't think every school does that though.
Set dancing wouldn't be the same as Irish dancing, I don't think.

>Set dancing wouldn't be the same as Irish dancing, I don't think.
What was it like?
Did you enjoy it?

It could be fun at times, there were a few sets that would be danced to like the Walls of Limerick or the Siege of Ennis and they were a bit mad.
I wasn't exactly spectacular at it and it wasn't always so exciting.

>Nah, it's like Fenian, badge of pride.
I've always wondered why taigs got so triggered when I called them fenians, but now I understand it's because I'm basically calling them weebs.
Thanks user!

first off you lot were saying you aren't weebs, now you wear it as a gaypride badge?
Glad to see you /éire/ faggots are still delusional selfabsorbed benders. Stay wrong in everything you discuss in your gayboi community you failures

>now you wear it as a gaypride badge?
It's just one poster.

>Stay wrong in everything you discuss in your gayboi community you failures
Where do the successful people hang out on Sup Forums?

>always wondered why taigs got so triggered when I called them fenians
I think almost any word said in the correct tone or a word that has some sort of cultural or historic connotations can be potentially offensive.
Calling someone a Brit or black for example can be offensive, because you are implying a sort of racial or cultural hatred behind those words.

Attached: 1499743310752.jpg (2000x1293, 976K)

>the anti-anime faggot is back again despite claiming to hate /éire/
Fuck off and stop posting here you double nigger

>naoi
Where is everybody on this lazy Sunday evening?

Attached: 1499636637896.png (700x1015, 233K)

I was out earlier now I'm watching footage from the GuP game on youtube.

Attached: 1520759885629.jpg (946x577, 58K)

Enjoying the dialogue? The game seems to be 60% standing around and talking.

Attached: 1518351609828.png (500x857, 366K)

So far yes though I haven't watched nearly that many scenes. It makes you realise how much the show centered around Ourai with how many characters you only now see interacting. Kay's openness contrasts well with Darjeeling hiding behind her perfidious quotations.
I also thought Alisa's voice was different but I suppose she didn't have many lines to begin with.

>The game seems to be 60% standing around and talking
Well the stuff being uploaded is story and domination modes, you probably wouldn't see nearly as much of that if you were playing the online.

Attached: 1519866461567.jpg (1159x2076, 391K)

>Darjeeling hiding behind her perfidious quotations.
The Anzio-St. Gloriana battle was fun in that regard.

>I also thought Alisa's voice was different but I suppose she didn't have many lines to begin with.
I noticed. Erika's seems different too.

>Well the stuff being uploaded is story and domination modes
Which have no difficulty setting, unlike the challenge modes. Which is why they seem so easy.

Attached: 1506542964589.png (756x1058, 630K)

Kids beat me up on Fortnite and now I'm frustrated

Attached: 1520706579418.png (600x564, 222K)

You should have built up.

Attached: 1513988092365.jpg (652x924, 541K)

Has anyone ever taken the ferry with a car?
What was it like?
What can a single man do against children with rocket launchers?

Attached: 1520695208131.png (438x503, 122K)

>What can a single man do against children with rocket launchers
I just had the same issue.

Attached: 1509475588654.jpg (1219x1894, 1.26M)

>daily task to place in top six squads
>there are only five squads in the 20 player gamemode

Attached: 1498088490317.png (1265x1080, 1.15M)

How do you feel about Maho's default state being happy? Seems out of character for her to be so lax when there's tanks to be fought and Miho isn't involved.

>Which is why they seem so easy
It bothers me that some of the matches just seem to be sitting in place and chipping away at the enemy damage sponge tanks. I've seen matches that weren't like that so I'm going to assume it's only a matter of the mode being easy as you say.

>Has anyone ever taken the ferry with a car?
Yes once.
>What was it like?
It was alright, I can't really remember much. We were only on it for a very short distance, an inland island, though so I wouldn't have the most experience.
I take it you're planning on journeying farther?

Attached: 3a8bffb740ab23d186966c4c6560d4.jpg (474x640, 155K)

Hi /éire/, congrats for the 6 nations. Go btfo the poms on St Patrick's too.

>How do you feel about Maho's default state being happy?
It bothers me.

>I've seen matches that weren't like that so I'm going to assume it's only a matter of the mode being easy as you say.
That's just Domination mode where you play as one school and battle a handful of the other schools - it's a secondary campaign of sorts. My theory is that they have to balance it for Keizoku since they only have one tank.

Attached: 1516000969896.jpg (900x1200, 243K)

Thanks Spain. I've heard good things coming out of Spain in recent years in terms of Rugby development. Any truth to it?

> women's team won the European championship
> men's team is about to qualify to the world cup
We're quite excited desu

I have almost entirely gone off of fast food.

Good to hear. Hope to see you in the 7/8/9 Nations at some stage.

>It bothers me.
Like Erika then.

>Keizoku only has one tank
Wait what?

Attached: 1515812561254.jpg (583x870, 82K)

Playing Fortnite, welcome to join.

>Wait what?
Their BT-42. Ancillary material has claimed that they have other tanks, but the game seems to be going with the assumption that they only have the one.

Attached: 1492322526662.png (1372x900, 1.66M)

my dentists wife is half Irish, hello my Celtic brothers

Right I forgot it was just the three Moomins in the film. Still seems strange to ignore other canon like the drama CDs in a game that's probably not meant to be taken as canon anyways. Especially weird since one of Anzio's lines brought up a past audio drama yet they couldn't let Mika have some Pravda tanks.

Attached: 6a43f4c6c8b896863d922d2a25.jpg (688x1271, 581K)

>Especially weird since one of Anzio's lines brought up a past audio drama
What was said?

Duce wanting to use the school ship as a couples' date spot to make money. She mentioned getting the idea from Saori which happened in one of the dramas.

Attached: 1520669751199.png (384x960, 160K)

Thoughts on uniquely Irish names?

She sold them all to fund her energy drink addiction

>annihilation battle against the Finns
>one tank versus five
Jesus why? It didn't even look to have amazing stats or anything to balance it out either. It'd be like if they gave Saunders ten tanks like they had in the anime.

Attached: 1511388451949.png (373x283, 103K)

Few know this.

Ah, I've seen that alright but I'd forgotten that it was mentioned in a drama CD previously. Duce was cute when she was getting flustered about it in the game.

Every Finn is worth 12 men.

Attached: 1516703246612.png (775x750, 481K)