There are countries where people take less than 2 hours per day to eat

>there are countries where people take less than 2 hours per day to eat

how do they not get depressed ?

Attached: timespenteatingdrinking.jpg (571x768, 52K)

I literally take 30 mins to eat, including dinner

>in morning, eat two bananas in the train
>for lunch, go to my company's sandwich stand, grab one and eat it at my desk while working
>for dinner, order/warm up food and eat it in like 20 minutes while posting on Sup Forums

I only get 30 minutes break at work
How much do Frenchbros get?

>eating sandwiches everyday
depressing desu

Officially around 1 hour. I sometimes (often) spent two hours when going to restaurant with colleagues and boss.

I don't really care about food as long as I'm not hungry

Do other cunts choke by eating this fast ?

that's why germanic tribes are barbaric

but you are what you eat, at least eat diverse things or i can guarentee you'll get sick past 40

I actually guarantee I am much healthier than 99.9% of the people because I have like 8% bodyfat and eat little

>i'm kinda skin so it means i'm healthy

Yes. I get enough nutrients, and moderate calorie restriction increases longevity in pretty much every mammal species researched.

pathetic

do they count cooking? i cook for at least 1 hour a day and then spend another 1.5-2 hours eating. it's probably over 2 hours if you include drinking water

>Denmark
Based.

that's why meds are poor

El goblinos gobble on their food like savages. Must be why they eat so quickly. . .

I do not spend an hour eating, I spend like 10 minutes.

I wish I had an hour to eat per day, I need to run ragged just to survive.

and that's bullshit

>The Franks (Latin: Franci or Latin: gens Francorum) were a collection of Germanic peoples, whose name was first mentioned in 3rd century Roman sources, associated with tribes on the Lower and Middle Rhine in the 3rd century AD, on the edge of the Roman Empire.

Eating is such a waste of time, hate that 1hr lunch breaks are the norm.

Your country will stop existing the moment they stop giving you weapons.

Be careful.