I want asian gf ;_;

I want asian gf ;_;

Attached: 1520760538825.jpg (800x1130, 87K)

Hi darling.

>I want asian gf ;_;
>hungry

come to finland then

Attached: fingol.jpg (525x700, 124K)

i want to rub my penis on the sole of her feet

Average Asian don't look like that idiot

D.. don't say that you idiot!!

I WANT A GF LIKE THIS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I want to bite her armpits

awesome
i want to hupikék her törpikék

Which girl do you like?

Attached: IMG_2843.jpg (1920x1438, 362K)

あーいかにも糞ジャップってかんじ

キモいキモいキモいキモいキモいキモいキモいキモいキモいキモいキモいキモいキモいキモいキモいキモいキモいキモいキモい

Why?

2nd from left

3rd from left

GiB euro gf pls

Attached: AdXrin3.jpg (2732x2048, 787K)

shhh cherry boy

are japanese girls cute to everyone? there is a hungarian youtuber who has been living there for like a decade now. he is bald and tall with a beard, looks a bit old, has a japanese wife. in his videos, every girl he talks to on the street are super cute and helpful

>are japanese girls cute to everyone? there is a hungarian youtuber who has been living there for like a decade now. he is bald and tall with a beard, looks a bit old, has a japanese wife. in his videos, every girl he talks to on the street are super cute and helpful

looooooool

Hot sales Hot sales! Lelong lelong!
Are you alone, Sup Forums? Never tastes any pussy your entire life? You are a virgin? NEET? The chicks in your country are SJW twats and untasteful roastie thots? Needs to vent your colonial instinct somewhere to a weak, tight, and lower life form? Fret no more, because now you can get your very own Asian chicks, for as low as $5!!
You can come to my country and pick as many as you like, the chinkas. They're beautiful (after plastic), intelligent, rich chink chicks compared to ooga booga SEA chicks, so you can't never missed them. Please take them for free and the hot deals are you can bring home as many as you like*. (Only applicable for chinkas takeaways). If they bores you, you can chopped and harvest their organs and trade for money. No returns will be accepted, even they begged to be sent home, you simply harvest them. They're biodegradable, so feel free to feed them into shark or crocs infested waters, alive or dead, you can dump them in because they can't feel pain, it's genetically soulless disposable dolls anyway. So, what are you waiting for? Come! Get your waifu chinkas NOW!
*while stock lasts

Attached: tumblr_o0n2lhOtzH1t0qqjbo1_500[1].gif (480x284, 704K)

you race traiter!!!

Tell me the channel

>hun
>race traitor

Attached: 1475977613543.png (500x347, 91K)

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 4K)

GiB hue gf

Attached: 1520271863167.jpg (885x902, 95K)

2, 3 or 4 from left.

Open bobs

お前首切り落とされて死ねよゴキブリが

Gib Asian GF,

T...trap?
Many Finnish boys are so beautiful and cute that I'm confused by a picture of cute finnish girls...

Welcome to the north.

Attached: edbfaa096aed3a509ddd558210b0907b.jpg (1280x820, 166K)