/brit/

the wife edition

Attached: IMG_20180307_235113.jpg (2048x1364, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&feature=youtu.be&t=1m40s
youtu.be/s8rR7E6NfY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here he is

Ban drugs
Ban abortion
Legal guns
Ban gay marriage
Re-establish the traditional family
Protect our industries
Bring back Grammar schools
Guarantee a job for everyone
Leave NATO and the UN and stay out of other countries business

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&feature=youtu.be&t=1m40s

Attached: apu dance.png (354x286, 28K)

god I wish that were me

Do you rate the mighty boosh?

essex, sussex, wessex
nossex?

date tonight aaaaa

Still listless to echo & the bunnymen

Should get some sleep. Don't want to be tired for my long day of doing jack shit.

UK has got falling wages. the UK has got unaffordable houses. the government in the UK is either fucked up or just being destoryed to be replaced by private companies. the bits of government not getting destoryed are authoritarian shit designed to spy on citizens. the UK is in the process of banning ltierally everything enjoyable from drugs to access to Sup Forums.

I am working my arse off in the hope that some day i can buy a deano-hut barrat new build so i can spend 2 hours daily commuting on a human sardine tin-simulator that costs several £1000s a year to use and yet still does not come on time or at times at all.

I'm hoping to raise my kids (should i be so lucky as to ever have them) in a society where their make or break in terms of success is determined simply by whether they went to two unviersities or not.

Recon I need give britain a miss. not really much to be gained from taty ing here as opposed to trying out a new life in europe or in some other anglo country.

hell i'm even willing to give a developing country a try. at least the difficulties and mundane aspects of life will be an adventure rather than a migraine like malaise.

Life here feels so wanting of purpose, i already fucked up in life by not going to Oxbridge (so reaching the top of anything will always be near-impossible). Even though i'm naive thinking abroad everything will be great, i've got to hope something is better.

didn't know reviewbrah was transitioning

middlesex

Dave's off on one again

the paki daveposter has schizophrenia

dave got blown the btfo out in the last thread lmao why is he supporting paki gangs raping white children? is he a paki?

actually if you want to fix this country you need to

literally can't imagine anything less funny

reckon all the incels would live there haha

So young people value the cultural impact of immigration? Why doesn't rorkey and pals

MAORI PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Attached: the-maori-economy-and-renewable-energy-2014-8-638.jpg (638x479, 46K)

>essex, sussex, wessex
>nossex?
ssex, sexsex, ssexx,
sseexx
Also why are you obsessed with sex?

added to my reading list

that was the daveposter not dave

the last bastion of the white londoner

Attached: 1514826527428.jpg (320x200, 11K)

paki nonce

because rorke is dumb haha

youtu.be/s8rR7E6NfY4

tewn~

>ban drugs
Not taking me tea.
>Re-establish the traditional family
How?
>stay out of other countries business
This

see this is why we have so many rape gangs and drug dealers
they see the futility of toiling away in a shit job, so instead they're just going to opt to have their fun whilst they still can

Dave's off his meds again

got a bunch of blu rays from CEX this afternoon. What should I watch tonight?

Taxi Driver
The Last Samurai
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Spectre
Wolf of Wall Street
Bladerunner 2049

Take your meds, Trevor

HATE this feel, where can we move to

Attached: 1519860342320.jpg (793x786, 54K)

the tories are responsible

Attached: image.jpg (742x1111, 466K)

s s sex videos

nah dave was the paki apologist

China is literally a dictatorship now hueh

Attached: 1515281917811.jpg (512x512, 20K)

howling at this fucking hell

the poster who calls everyone dave is a paki who lives in london

why do girls always end text messages with x's?

Leftists won't listen to reason, they're too far gone. Our children are at stake. What the fuck do we do?

Funny how people focus on the racial aspect of grooming in the UK, which isn't important at all. The fact of the matter is this is a class issue. Police ignore it because it's working class girls getting abused. Been this way for centuries.

about to watch the jared leto yakuza flick

having lived overseas for 3 years, you really don't miss much in the UK, nothing a 2 week trip back over christmas/new year can't fix

The Tories slashed police budgets so yeah they are

just annoyed that muslims have had more sex than me

won't somebody think of the children?

they are bent

I am a neo nazi but i have sex with chinese prostitues does that make me a hypocrite

nah "dave" were the posters taking him on about his paki sympathising

why not focus on both things

taxi driver

Yeah like a rorke virgin like you is having any children lmaoooooo

people focus too much on the class, it's pretty obvious what the link is between 99.999% of these attackers
they're male

>the cultural impact of immigration
Remember the cultural impact the Native Americans enjoyed when the Europeans flooded their lands. Can't wait for my culture to be buried under a sea of arabic and burkhas.

wew good steal la
Taxi Driver is the Official /brit/ flick

Attached: 1516818715038.jpg (983x1013, 224K)

WoWS
Spectre is pure shit

Fuck off you chinky dog eating cunt.

how would you feel if a fat sweaty 50 year old paki raped your 8 year old white daughter while the police stood by and did nothing and then tried to arrest you if you confronted them?

reminder that lorde is cute!

CUTE!

Attached: IMG_20180303_150346.jpg (2048x1364, 261K)

Honestly your life was doomed the second you made the mistake of not being born in an upper class British family, or elsewhere.

wait hold on, dave was the same poster the other day that said he leers at kids in the summer wearing croptops, and now he's supporting paki rape gangs? jesus christ dave you should be arrested

That used to be true then some weird schizo who relentlessly shills for the Tory party started using it

Taxi driver is a shitty fuckin movie

i like her feet

Best not to have kids then

want to move overseas as a diplomat

The police arrest people who try to intervene. The prison guards tried to get muslims to kill Tommy Robinson in prison. I don't know exactly what we're up against but the police don't give a fuck.

what films do you like

What the fuck has happened to "Jelly Belly" Kelly Brook?

Attached: kellybrook2.jpg (593x1100, 77K)

As if the left wing faggot police force would have done anything with any budget.

nah the daveposter has always been leftypol

virgin rorkes

Dogwhistling bullshit. Europeans INVADED North America immigration is not the same. One is peaceful the other isn't. Stupid rorke cunt.

the ONLY way to enjoy a somewhat exciting life(if you aren't born rich) is to not have children

In modern day britain, having even ONE child puts you in to abstract poverty

and Ireland is a shitty fucking island

Fit

haven't heard anyone talking about tim recently. how is he?

what's a registry?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

How am I gonna have enough kids to counter the size of immigrant families? I'd have to have a million kids. Is that your solution?

The police are defenders of the system

nuke yorkshire

>Why yes, I do believe the woe is me tale convicted criminal Stephen Yaxley-lennon tries to spin

taxi driver for comf comf feelings
upvoter of gold street if you want to have a light moment

I’m engaged and a rorke, try again.

the paki leftypol daveposter is a nonce apologist and hate you for being white

would love to bury my face in that box

>The prison guards tried to get muslims to kill Tommy Robinson in prison
wouldn't mind reading a source for this. not doubting it, just seems like a fun story

paul blart mall cop

you have to pay money for it

too soon

lying virgin rorke

paki

Moreso Britain

Wrong, only sovereign nations can invade one another. If your society doesn't have a concept of borders or absolutist territorial government it cannot by definition be invaded.

state

Dave

top laff

They might have caught a few rapist but I guess it was worth it so the Torie,s pals could get more tax cuts